Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

Discus and support Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1969FordF100, May 24, 2022.

1. 1969FordF100
    1969FordF100 Guest

Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to return it, I went to the store and asked for them for a refund, they said I need to contact Microsoft. I just want my 30 bucks back....

:)

1969FordF100, May 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

A pleasure Ford, hope Walmart can fix this one for you. Or at least give you the refund again.

And I advise you purchase the gift card on another site if possible
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Also, some gift cards needs to be activated via Walmart, you may need to double check if the one that you have needs this
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

As you purchased the gift card on a third party store (in this case Walmart) you need to return and ask there for the refund if the gift card is not working for you
  5. Darkton Win User

Minecraft Gift Card

Hello, MJStrange!

Did you redeem this gift card on Minecraft.net? Because, if it's him, it's probably from Minecraft Java Edition (PC only).
  6. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
Thema:

1. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund - Similar Threads - Fastcard Minecraft Java

2. what happened to minecraft beta?

in XboX Insiders
    what happened to minecraft beta?: my minecraft on Xbox SS just updated but went back to the normal version, it doesn't appear on insider hub as well, someone know what happened? btw, when ray tracing is gonna be avaliable?...
  3. Minecraft opening issue (series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft opening issue (series X): Basically only on Minecraft when I click to open the app it puts a black screen for a few seconds then kicks me off. Holding the Xbox logo button doesn’t show on black screen, just a unchanged...
  4. Minecraft is stuck on beta after 1.19 and i downloaded minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is stuck on beta after 1.19 and i downloaded minecraft preview: So last week the new minecraft update came out and becuase me and my freind was grinding on gta online i didnt leave the beta program and when i hit minecraft on the insider hub it says download...
  5. Minecraft Beta unable to leave after removal

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta unable to leave after removal: I can’t seem to figure out how to leave due to the fact that they removed the beta option in the insider hub but I’m still in the beta, any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/Xeddey [link]...
  6. Minecraft preview reads as currently unavailable

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft preview reads as currently unavailable: When I go to the Minecraft preview in the Microsoft store where I should be hit with the install button it says not currently available continue shopping and there is nothing I can do no...
  7. Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reinstall Minecraft because I haven't paid for Game Pass even though I had previously...: I was having issues with Minecraft crashing, so I went to uninstall, then reinstall hoping that it would solve the issue. Instead, every time I open the Minecraft Launcher Installer from the...
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: So I usually play Minecraft online, but my room is getting painted, so I moved my Xbox and tv setup into the garage where there is no internet. I was playing on my world where I have put several...
  9. Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...: Yea I got this 500 dollar card from the xbox one x event launch and I found it in my drawer never used it. But all the support helpers can't figure out it's not an xbox card. I wanna use this on...
  10. Fastcard £25

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fastcard £25: Dear Sirs I recently purchased a gift card for my son it was some months to be honest I loaded the amount into my account believing I could transfer the amount into his account this was an error...