Faster way to delete friends

Discus and support Faster way to delete friends in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think Xbox needs a fast way to remove friends from the friend list because I’m 100% sure that a lot of people have way to many friends in their... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotExilityYT, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Faster way to delete friends

I think Xbox needs a fast way to remove friends from the friend list because I’m 100% sure that a lot of people have way to many friends in their friends, list well if we had a faster way to remove friends instead of one by one deleting them on the Xbox app it would save us a lot of time so if Microsoft could create a fast and efficient way to delete friends that would be nice so I can get back to playing with my friends without having to scroll down to the way bottom or invite them through the messages so yeah

submitted by /u/NotExilityYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/NotExilityYT, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Is there a faster way?

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.There is no way to speed the process up.

If you have filed for a case review then you will have to wait for the decision.

You are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Why can we not have the forums , clicked and type on are the xbox live dashboard, insteaded google or wiki the info , from other sites?

IE on the xbox sucks. I stopped using it and deleted it. my laptop is way faster
  4. TheZaneiac100 Win User

Xbox live problems

If you know how to clear system cache then do that. After that delete your profile then redownload it. This worked for a friend of mine. If you are unsure on how to do these things consult google or youtube, thats what I do, you get faster results that way
  5. UniComp79 Win User

My only complaint about the game!

Is there a faster way to delete some old saves, other than individually? Is it quicker to do it in-game or in the HDD section of the Xbox dashboard?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox live friends

I wish that we can select multiple users to delete too, the only way I find a lot quicker is on the phone is faster
Thema:

Faster way to delete friends

1. Faster way to delete friends - Similar Threads - Faster delete friends

2. How to turn off "Use RT to get here faster" message that keeps popping up?

in XboX Insiders
    How to turn off "Use RT to get here faster" message that keeps popping up?: This just started happening today out of the blue. When I open the guide, a message box pops up pointing towards the bottom of the guide that says "Use RT to get here faster". It happens every...
  3. Does the Xbox One X run better/faster then the xbox one original.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One X run better/faster then the xbox one original.: So I bought the Xbox One Rare Replay bundle... And I was thinking of upgrading to a Xbox One X especially since Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be coming out. (among other games.) I don't really...
  4. Xbox controller moves too faster in dashboard and in shooter games the joysticks always...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller moves too faster in dashboard and in shooter games the joysticks always...: Hi i purchased an xbox 8 months ago, i am facing problem with the xbox controller, its its moving too fast like 2-3 tiles at once in the dashboard,when i checked the xbox controller app it showed...
  5. Here ideas for you guess faster Easter

in XboX Insiders
    Here ideas for you guess faster Easter: Take Xbox one old guild bar use now for all submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  6. How do I install games faster????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install games faster????: Once again I regret buying an Xobox One.. I've been trying to actually use my Xbox One S, for you know.. gaming. However, I've been trying to install a game for about 4 days now. I have made it...
  7. Wasn't the MAIN purpose of the new dashboard to make it faster and less sluggish? Now...

in XboX Insiders
    Wasn't the MAIN purpose of the new dashboard to make it faster and less sluggish? Now...: I simply can't understand. For example, pop ups using the menu button take so many time to load and browsing in general is, again, slow like in the past. This wasn't happening during our long...
  8. This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

in XboX Insiders
    This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads: With the last Alpha Skip Ahead update, has anyone noticed that uploads upload much faster then before. I was in a few different games and movies the last 2 nights and I did a bunch of screen...
  10. Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?: I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast and strong but I can be wrong....