Faster way to delete friends

Discus and support Faster way to delete friends in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think Xbox needs a fast way to remove friends from the friend list because I’m 100% sure that a lot of people have way to many friends in their... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotExilityYT, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Faster way to delete friends

I think Xbox needs a fast way to remove friends from the friend list because I’m 100% sure that a lot of people have way to many friends in their friends, list well if we had a faster way to remove friends instead of one by one deleting them on the Xbox app it would save us a lot of time so if Microsoft could create a fast and efficient way to delete friends that would be nice so I can get back to playing with my friends without having to scroll down to the way bottom or invite them through the messages so yeah

submitted by /u/NotExilityYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/NotExilityYT, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Is there a faster way?

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.There is no way to speed the process up.

If you have filed for a case review then you will have to wait for the decision.

You are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Why can we not have the forums , clicked and type on are the xbox live dashboard, insteaded google or wiki the info , from other sites?

IE on the xbox sucks. I stopped using it and deleted it. my laptop is way faster
  4. TheZaneiac100 Win User

Xbox live problems

If you know how to clear system cache then do that. After that delete your profile then redownload it. This worked for a friend of mine. If you are unsure on how to do these things consult google or youtube, thats what I do, you get faster results that way
  5. UniComp79 Win User

My only complaint about the game!

Is there a faster way to delete some old saves, other than individually? Is it quicker to do it in-game or in the HDD section of the Xbox dashboard?
  6. Potentia90 Win User

My friends Drivatar is way faster than all the others

Hi,

thanks again for the comment.

Since I have been send to this forum from the Microsoft Chat Support it's not really satisfying, but I guess I have no choice than try to look for the solution to this issue on the other forum...
Thema:

Faster way to delete friends

1. Faster way to delete friends - Similar Threads - Faster delete friends

2. This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...

in XboX Insiders
    This new feature was added recently which allowed you to search Friends faster as it would...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Faster Uploads: With the last Alpha Skip Ahead update, has anyone noticed that uploads upload much faster then before. I was in a few different games and movies the last 2 nights and I did a bunch of screen...
  4. Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?: I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast and strong but I can be wrong....
  5. Games faster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games faster: Wonder if its a way to make your game perform faster 8d6f48f1-a218-447f-af48-bc6166fca067
  6. Faster warframe certification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Faster warframe certification: You guys at Microsoft should be able to pass any new cert sent to you within 24 hours these 5 day certifications your doing on warframe are totally unacceptable it should be at most 2 days not any...
  7. faster processor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    faster processor.: can I install a faster processor in my two year old Xbox one? 8f2bdcf3-764e-41ca-9d6e-ac863a8472fd
  8. Xbox 360 Upload speed faster than download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Upload speed faster than download speed: I've tried all sorts of things, but every time I test the network settings my uploads speeds are around 5 Mbps, but downloads are only 2.64 Mbps! The WIFI speed also is only 5 Mbps, and signal...
  9. I Made This for Modderators to see faster

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Made This for Modderators to see faster: [img] [img] [img] I have a complaint on some one thats name is steve0wright85 i just joined a random game on Left for dead 2 and i joined his game he voted to kick me right away and i did...
  10. Is there a faster way?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a faster way?: My little brother said some words to another kid over Xbox 1 and now I'm suspended for a week. I looked at the message and I don't even think it was that bad. I just wanna play with my friends but...