Fault with Xbox one starting up

Discus and support Fault with Xbox one starting up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, wondering if anyone has experianced altye same issue as im having. Xbox starts with solid xbox light and solid led on power brick. Fan starts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nivgana, Oct 6, 2019.

1. nivgana
    nivgana Guest

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has experianced altye same issue as im having.

Xbox starts with solid xbox light and solid led on power brick. Fan starts at low rate and continues to spin for 60 seconds before the console swithes off automatically.

HDMI cable is also not recognised when xbox power supply is plugged in. Unplug supply and HDMI is recognised.

any help/advised is greatly appreciated.

cheers

:)

nivgana, Oct 6, 2019
  2. nivgana Win User

Hi Ruben, thanks for your response.

I followed the power supply reset procedure and it hasnt resolved my issue.

Any more help/advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
  3. Tarnend Win User

do you have a friend with the same model xbox so you can try their power brick and also your power brick on their xbox? so try and see if its the power brick or console itself with the issue?

Cheers
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello nivgana,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue with the console shutting itself off, have you tried to
    Reset the Power Supply Unit? If not, I would suggest following the steps in the support article provided to try and resolve
    the issue. Once you've gone through the support article it should provide you with a solution for the issue or at least explain what might be wrong with the console.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Homeless boi Win User

Black screen on start up

It's not your xbox's fault something is wrong with Microsoft services

Disconnect your xbox from the Internet and then reboot it and it will start up
  6. II Jonesyy II Win User

Multiple Kinect sensors break

I got the same fault , mine started to play up once I had the early update for cortana on the Xbox
Thema:

1. Fault with Xbox one starting up - Similar Threads - Fault starting

2. Fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fault: So I've had a problem with my xbox I have to reset the xbox but when am on the preparing console screen the xbox gets too 72% and then turns off. I appreciate any help or any advice please....
  3. Faulting application name: GameBar.exe, version: 3.35.1911.14003

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulting application name: GameBar.exe, version: 3.35.1911.14003: Game bar keeps crashing out after random periods of being in an Xbox Party/Voice chat. May be related to the most recent update as it hasn't happened before and I regularly use this feature. It...
  4. Xbox One X sent for repair but has come back with the same fault - refund help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X sent for repair but has come back with the same fault - refund help!: Good evening I've had my xbox one x for a little under 2 months. First week it seemed to work, then it started crashing to dashboard when playing games for a short period of time. I organised a...
  5. Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?: Hi everyone, I was recently given communication ban on xbox - this was my first account to ever be banned you see so i became quite desperate to figure out why i was banned. What i discovered...
  6. Console Sync button fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sync button fault: Since the update today, I've been having an issue it's not causing any system issues just annoying with the random click My console keeps trying to sync to a controller when I havent prompted it...
  7. 3rd party webcam fault when streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd party webcam fault when streaming: 3rd party logitech c922 camera is causing my xbox to switch off when plugged in longer than 30 minutes, its a known problem with streamers who ive interacted with on mixer. Is their a fix in place...
  8. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  9. Fornite purchase fault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite purchase fault: Hello there, I just bought the Dark Reflection package in-game on fortnite via. Xbox Live. The transaction was succesful and the money has been taken out of my bankaccount. BUT i did not recieve...
  10. xbox1 faulting internet and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox1 faulting internet and disc: ok so probably been asked before but here goes, my xbox1, forgets its internet connection at random on start-up, so I try the full power down reset, then startup and reconnect, all good, but then...