Fault with Xbox one starting up

Discus and support Fault with Xbox one starting up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, wondering if anyone has experianced altye same issue as im having. Xbox starts with solid xbox light and solid led on power brick. Fan starts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nivgana, Oct 6, 2019.

1. nivgana
    nivgana Guest

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has experianced altye same issue as im having.

Xbox starts with solid xbox light and solid led on power brick. Fan starts at low rate and continues to spin for 60 seconds before the console swithes off automatically.

HDMI cable is also not recognised when xbox power supply is plugged in. Unplug supply and HDMI is recognised.

any help/advised is greatly appreciated.

cheers

:)

nivgana, Oct 6, 2019
  2. nivgana Win User

Hi Ruben, thanks for your response.

I followed the power supply reset procedure and it hasnt resolved my issue.

Any more help/advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
  3. Tarnend Win User

do you have a friend with the same model xbox so you can try their power brick and also your power brick on their xbox? so try and see if its the power brick or console itself with the issue?

Cheers
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello nivgana,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue with the console shutting itself off, have you tried to
    Reset the Power Supply Unit? If not, I would suggest following the steps in the support article provided to try and resolve
    the issue. Once you've gone through the support article it should provide you with a solution for the issue or at least explain what might be wrong with the console.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Homeless boi Win User

Black screen on start up

It's not your xbox's fault something is wrong with Microsoft services

Disconnect your xbox from the Internet and then reboot it and it will start up
  6. II Jonesyy II Win User

Multiple Kinect sensors break

I got the same fault , mine started to play up once I had the early update for cortana on the Xbox
Thema:

1. Fault with Xbox one starting up - Similar Threads - Fault starting

2. Fornite purchase fault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite purchase fault: Hello there, I just bought the Dark Reflection package in-game on fortnite via. Xbox Live. The transaction was succesful and the money has been taken out of my bankaccount. BUT i did not recieve...
  3. xbox1 faulting internet and disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox1 faulting internet and disc: ok so probably been asked before but here goes, my xbox1, forgets its internet connection at random on start-up, so I try the full power down reset, then startup and reconnect, all good, but then...
  4. Elsweyr online - No audio fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elsweyr online - No audio fault: I have just installed “The Elder Scrolls online : Elsweyr” however I don’t seem to have any in game Audio. If I exit back to the dashboard and use or play other game’s and Apps the Audio work’s...
  5. Xbox One X - manufacturer fault report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - manufacturer fault report: Hello, My Xbox One X died few days ago, 20 months after purchase - no video signal. Standard Microsoft warranty expired, however EU law gives me at least 2 years warranty. So I contacted the...
  6. Xbox mechanical fault and billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mechanical fault and billing: According to support, my xbox has a mechanical issue so it no longer plays any type of disc, to get this fixed I must send it in this costs about £100. It is probably not even worth that. Moreover...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia: Hi there, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller from EB Games in Australia. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the menu button and it is eligible for a warranty replacement, however there is...
  8. Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault: My son has two controllers both of which worked with his headset. Both now do not work with his headset but the headset works on other devices. This seems to be a common thread with lots of people...
  9. Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault: My son has two controllers both of which worked with his headset. Both now do not work with his headset but the headset works on other devices. This seems to be a common thread with lots of people...
  10. controller fault or xbox fault?

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller fault or xbox fault?: Hi All I had an issue with a One X earlier this year where it died on me. I was able to get a refund on it and replaced it with an One X White. When i started playing, i noticed I had an issue...