Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

Discus and support Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AC_Andy122333, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries, and the "ambassadors" who only repeat those responses are not helping.

I was banned a year ago for 48 hours. Reasonably because I used vulgar language in a message with another user. HOWEVER, this user messaged me first with racist and vulgar remarks. I responded in a similar manner (with just vulgarity) and was suspended.
    The problem is allowing someone to initiate a response using violations, and then the system against their target. This is easily harassment, cyber bullying, or "trolling"; and an abuse of a system that allows it.

Recently I had content stripped from a game's community forum and my dvr. There is NOTHING that violates guidelines. A user asked how to perform the actions being displayed in the 11 second clip, I responded with just the controller inputs. Someone didn't
    like that and reported it under false pretenses. Regardless, my content is still banned and I was punished again for false reporting.

This issue needs to be addressed. This is using the Microsoft "safe conduct" system in a negative and harmful way. Those of us having this issue pay you good money, even for the days and content that gets suspended. It is also ruining the new "reputation"
    system Microsoft put in place. I have been with this company since the launch of the first xbox, and maybe it doesn't matter since I'm just one consumer. But if this problem isn't acknowledged and corrected - it seriously makes me consider switching platforms.

:)

AC_Andy122333, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

There is NO blocks/suspends/bans for false reporting. If someone report you while in game, your content, etc. and you did nothing wrong - you will don't recieve any ban. If you violate terms of use
    or community guedlines - get ready to have some block in Xbox Live.

If someone harass you, trolls, or abuse in game you always have option to block all communications in game and in Xbox Live too. Report him, and stay calm.

Happy gaming.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Best thing to do is not to respond negative to any one live. If you have to react do it in a block or a report person report. Do not confront individuals because its not smart
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

i agree with you fully, people should be actually helping and not hindering the process.
  5. AridLizard Win User

to answer your points in order,

1; yes it is trolling when someone messages you in an offensive way to get you to respond in a similar way.

the thing to remember is that they can only report you if you respond in that way. if you report and block them they can't report you and Enforcement can investigate them instead and issue a suspension.

2; it would depend what the clip showed. if you had a clip that showed a glitch/exploit in a game and you gave instructions on how to do it (the controller inputs) then it broke the Xbox Live Code of Conduct and if reported would result in an enforcement
    action.

I know that there are different types of glitch exploits and many are only cosmetic and offer no gameplay advantages but the CoC doesn't make any distinction and prohibits any instructions on how to perform a glitch.
  6. A11 NINJA Win User

I second this. We as ambassadors should be helping not hurting.
Thema:

1. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others) - Similar Threads - Faulty enforcement Toxic

2. Xbox One controller faulty headphone socket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller faulty headphone socket: I have made a video that shows the steps required to replace the headphone jack socket in the Xbox One controllers. May help some guys out :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJBJYd62cvU Ant....
  3. My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component what should I do?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component what should I do?: My xbox one s has a faulty hdmi component on the board my xbox is past warranty but is only a fault because of how it was made is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/michcarey456 [link]...
  4. I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...: I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I bought, can you please give me an email address to contact them about this? I have tried using the callback...
  5. Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...: I have an Xbox one and thought it was my controller knowing I have had it for a while so I bought a new one. Well, it turns out that one has the same issue. Two weeks ago I bought a brand new Xbox...
  6. Is my hard drive on my XBOX One X faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my hard drive on my XBOX One X faulty?: A couple of weeks ago on startup I had the green logo stutter and it took a while for the Xbox to start, when I tried to restart it wouldn't. I hard reset but again it would not start up, I then...
  7. Faulty elite v1 controller - now resolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty elite v1 controller - now resolved: Hi I have a faulty xbox elite v1 controller that is just out of warranty, I have contacted microsoft customer service 3 times now since the 28th Feb and was advised a manager will contact me...
  8. Faulty elite v1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty elite v1 controller: Hi I have a faulty xbox elite v1 controller that is just out of warranty, I have contacted microsoft customer service 3 times now since the 28th Feb and was advised a manager will contact me...
  9. Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it just me or did I just get a faulty SN for my 200$ elite series 2 controller?: So for the past week and a half I've been trying to figure out what to do with my bricked elite 2 controller because apparently microsoft says my SN doesnt exist even though I sent them a picture...
  10. Faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller: Hi. So for the last year i ave had problem after problem with controlers. Either the little plastic grey piece breaks off and my stick drifts or jamms up, and they are treated very well. But the...