Favorite car in Horizon 4

Discus and support Favorite car in Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For drifting, I'd say the Dodge Viper from the Formula Drift pack. It's the one I used for pretty much all the Drift Zones. Also, just a suggestion:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Favorite car in Horizon 4

For drifting, I'd say the Dodge Viper from the Formula Drift pack. It's the one I used for pretty much all the Drift Zones.

Also, just a suggestion: Turn ABS, Traction, and Stability OFF, and go with manual transmission instead of automatic.

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, Oct 7, 2019
  2. StevenSF3 Win User

What chill easy going games do you play just to relax?

I like Forza Horizon 4. Even if I’m not in the mood for the more competitive races, it’s fun to hop in your favorite car and just free roam around the map.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

What is your favorite Race/Drift car in Forza Horizon 4? and why?
    I love the Subaru Impreza WRX STI for Drift and the Ferrari FXX for racing events!
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Lamborghini veneno, the car with excellent handling and very fast.
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

I really like all the Hoonigan/Gymkhana cars and trucks, they are perfect for drifting. Try them and you will enjoy driving them :)
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Infinity Q60 is a hidden gem great drift car and amazing racecar for S1
Thema:

1. Favorite car in Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Favorite car Horizon

2. One Guide favorites issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide favorites issue: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  3. Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.: For anyone who played MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE Edition would possibly know the existence of the FAVORITES PACK. Which were bundled with certain copies of the game. Including 7 DLC packs as told on the...
  4. Favorite Video Game Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Collectibles: I have my special display corner for stuff I got for the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. Unopened physical copy of the game included. That was my first game on a console, still love it....
  5. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  6. Favorite Car In Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Car In Forza: With the latest Forza being released (Hooray GamePass!), What's your favorite car to drive around in? 75edf915-b140-408c-b567-5836705d2d92
  7. Forza Horizon 2 Favorite car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Favorite car: What is youre favorite car on FH 2 ? Classic ? Import ? Muscle ? Super ? Hyper ? or unique ? Let us know !!! For me it is the Pagani Zonda Cinque ! 49c52e44-54c4-4ccf-8e4a-4136a60b37e6
  8. Your favorite car in FM5 and why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favorite car in FM5 and why: The Caterham Superlight R500 has officially become my all time favorite car in FM5. I like it because it's super-fast, super-light, and I have made an absolutely great A-class tune that makes it...
  9. What is your favorite car and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favorite car and why?: I am up for the challenge, but a cheetah? how about sport vs muscle, I can survive a cheetah, but I cant smoke one in a sultan bro come on 8c008b9b-ff67-43b2-bb06-9be4e6941c67
  10. Top 5 favorite Cars in Racing Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top 5 favorite Cars in Racing Games: Hello everyone :) As the title of this thread states, what are your top 5 favorite Cars in Racing Games? Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this matter, I really appreciate it :)...