Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

Discus and support Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Feth l Charl, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Feth l Charl
    Feth l Charl Guest

I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller.

:)

Feth l Charl, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

My favorite is the Muted tones (Gray / Blue).
  3. {Parity} Win User

I did one that is Blue and Red.
  4. Jav0r Win User

My favorite controller was the blue Forza controller. I really like the rubber grips and hope they include them in future limited edition controllers.
  5. epicdp12 Win User

My controller from the Design lab which is the light blue as the base with white as everything else. I even have my gamertag on it. Basic, I know but I like it.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I really don't have an all-time favorite, but I think the basic black controller is good enough for me, If I wanted to get one designed from the lab, then I would go for Overwatch themed colors.
Thema:

1. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices) - Similar Threads - Favorite controller design

2. Favorite car in Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite car in Horizon 4: For drifting, I'd say the Dodge Viper from the Formula Drift pack. It's the one I used for pretty much all the Drift Zones. Also, just a suggestion: Turn ABS, Traction, and Stability OFF, and go...
  3. One Guide favorites issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide favorites issue: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  4. Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.: For anyone who played MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE Edition would possibly know the existence of the FAVORITES PACK. Which were bundled with certain copies of the game. Including 7 DLC packs as told on the...
  5. Favorite Video Game Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Collectibles: I have my special display corner for stuff I got for the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. Unopened physical copy of the game included. That was my first game on a console, still love it....
  6. Favorite Game and Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game and Why?: I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have...
  7. Favorite Scene from game campaign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Scene from game campaign?: The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on! 72dd46cd-0c15-46e0-8da4-2ff88d1c9ffd
  8. What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?: With many video games turned movie and even a couple from movies to games, which is your favorite. Anything Star Wars will always be mine and this goes with the movie turned video game. Mine is...
  9. What is your favorite controller button?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favorite controller button?: hi, thanks for the xp tips. :D my favorite button is by the way A. d13b1f57-c6d9-4414-8e38-7d8f2c1a029b
  10. FAVORITE CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    FAVORITE CONTROLLER: Hey everyone! I was just thinking about all the controllers that are out there. What is everyone's most favorite controller whether it be for the design or just the way it feels? Personally a few...