Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

Discus and support Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Feth l Charl, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Feth l Charl
    Feth l Charl Guest

I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller.

:)

Feth l Charl, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

My favorite is the Muted tones (Gray / Blue).
  3. {Parity} Win User

I did one that is Blue and Red.
  4. Jav0r Win User

My favorite controller was the blue Forza controller. I really like the rubber grips and hope they include them in future limited edition controllers.
  5. epicdp12 Win User

My controller from the Design lab which is the light blue as the base with white as everything else. I even have my gamertag on it. Basic, I know but I like it.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I really don't have an all-time favorite, but I think the basic black controller is good enough for me, If I wanted to get one designed from the lab, then I would go for Overwatch themed colors.
Thema:

1. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices) - Similar Threads - Favorite controller design

2. Has no one noticed this? White font on a white background, my favorite.

in XboX Insiders
    Has no one noticed this? White font on a white background, my favorite.: [IMG] submitted by /u/kaboomaster09 [link] [comments]
  3. Favorites notifications no longer popping up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorites notifications no longer popping up.: The xbox app has no longer shown me notifications when my favorited friends come online. However, it still shows notifications if they start broadcasting. Is there something i can do to reaolve...
  4. Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa: So I follow a couple “famous people” on xbox cuz why not? I have a lot of people that are friends on xbox or people I just follow like Major Nelson. Anyways after one of the people I added as a...
  5. Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...

in XboX Insiders
    Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  6. Favorite Video Game Weapons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Weapons?: Path of exile is a well-liked video game within the gaming arena and it is an absolutely free on-line action executing video game. The great video gaming organization termed Grinding Gear Games...
  7. Your favorite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favorite game: Hey, hello everyone I'm asking you a little question what is your favorite game of the month? My favorite game of the month is Apex Legends. maybe I will discover a new game!...
  8. You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...: Why even did you remove my 2 favorite games, skylines and you removed fallout 4 today. Right when i got it. I wish you'd at least add skylines back, It was a good game.. I cannot play fallout 4...
  9. What is your favorite controller button?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favorite controller button?: hi, thanks for the xp tips. :D my favorite button is by the way A. d13b1f57-c6d9-4414-8e38-7d8f2c1a029b
  10. FAVORITE CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    FAVORITE CONTROLLER: Hey everyone! I was just thinking about all the controllers that are out there. What is everyone's most favorite controller whether it be for the design or just the way it feels? Personally a few...