Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming

Discus and support Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is your favorite drink/snack to drink/eat while gaming? e6abefad-ee54-46cf-aec0-35b408d8adf6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TristenWolf, Feb 14, 2020.

1. TristenWolf
    TristenWolf Guest

What is your favorite drink/snack to drink/eat while gaming?

:)

TristenWolf, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I love a good Dr pepper but snacks are too hard. They just get all over the controller so I will snack in between rounds.
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

useless controllers

Yeah, that sounds like the culprit. Snacking while gaming is a recipe for disaster. I get paranoid just drinking coffee while playing...
  4. mr funknuts Win User

Eating while gaming

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Anyone else eat or snack while gaming?

I tend not to have meals but i do have the habbit of drinking and having the odd snack.

I spilt a can of Heineken over my controler last night sticky as.

Anyway

Whats your favoruite gaming snack or drink?

[/quote]just coffee, i spilt a smoothie on my controller once, that took ages to clean it out
  5. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Gamming on Sunday

Sundays will mostly be the day I play the longest hours.

Because Sundays are suppose to be decent quite days and just chilling at home with some snacks and drinks playing your favorite game or just having fun with friends online.

So yeah Sunday I prefer playing games.
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

Eating and Gaming

I break for snacks, regular meals and a drink in between gaming. Gives me a chance to recharge and focus my eyes a bit.
Thema:

1. Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming - Similar Threads - Favorite Drink Snack

2. What are your favorite game books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite game books?: I remember making a Summoner manual and the Hyrule Historia book was really cool. What other gaming related books and manuals are worth checking out? 8cd4f252-0e31-4b30-9146-5413c20a2b65
  3. Favorite Jump Scare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Jump Scare?: Hey gamers, Its Fxd, and i was wondering what you guys favorite jump scares were. Like there are so many times i can think of in games where something unexpected happens that was...
  4. Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?: Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the storm. 595ed6b8-c07a-45ce-9998-4c052f0f1d60
  5. What is your Favorite game that you will always play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your Favorite game that you will always play?: For me its Lost Planet 2 I love that game and will the 3rd one wasn't so crappy. Other than that I always have a Sonic downloaded and now that its out MegaMan X will always be in rotation as well....
  6. (Discussion) Favorite horror game you have played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Discussion) Favorite horror game you have played?: For me personally, Outlast was such a great game with an amazing storyline. It appeared on the games with gold list about a year ago. The game made me buy the DLC, and along with Outlast 2. Here...
  7. Favorite GTA V Car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite GTA V Car?: armored Kuruma when its upgraded the correct way 90e29aea-0100-465e-8fa6-a59b77015b1c
  8. What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why: My favorite game is halo 5 8f55c26a-4b76-4613-8f04-24181b709481
  9. Favorite DC Supervillain?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite DC Supervillain?: I agree, it's the Joker for me too.... Crazy but funny too !!! af26db0c-0fc9-409b-9445-cd56411cd04a
  10. Favorite classic game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite classic game?: What are some of you guy's favs from SNES or Nintendo, Xbox or 360, PS1, PS2, etc. Iv gotta say mine is probably Earthbound on SNES. What do you guys think? bd1e6079-7f54-42aa-9dc7-76c5322868bf