Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming

Discus and support Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is your favorite drink/snack to drink/eat while gaming? e6abefad-ee54-46cf-aec0-35b408d8adf6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TristenWolf, Feb 14, 2020.

1. TristenWolf
    TristenWolf Guest

What is your favorite drink/snack to drink/eat while gaming?

:)

TristenWolf, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I love a good Dr pepper but snacks are too hard. They just get all over the controller so I will snack in between rounds.
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

useless controllers

Yeah, that sounds like the culprit. Snacking while gaming is a recipe for disaster. I get paranoid just drinking coffee while playing...
  4. mr funknuts Win User

Eating while gaming

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Anyone else eat or snack while gaming?

I tend not to have meals but i do have the habbit of drinking and having the odd snack.

I spilt a can of Heineken over my controler last night sticky as.

Anyway

Whats your favoruite gaming snack or drink?

[/quote]just coffee, i spilt a smoothie on my controller once, that took ages to clean it out
  5. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Gamming on Sunday

Sundays will mostly be the day I play the longest hours.

Because Sundays are suppose to be decent quite days and just chilling at home with some snacks and drinks playing your favorite game or just having fun with friends online.

So yeah Sunday I prefer playing games.
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

Eating and Gaming

I break for snacks, regular meals and a drink in between gaming. Gives me a chance to recharge and focus my eyes a bit.
Thema:

1. Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming - Similar Threads - Favorite Drink Snack

2. Has no one noticed this? White font on a white background, my favorite.

in XboX Insiders
    Has no one noticed this? White font on a white background, my favorite.: [IMG] submitted by /u/kaboomaster09 [link] [comments]
  3. Favorites notifications no longer popping up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorites notifications no longer popping up.: The xbox app has no longer shown me notifications when my favorited friends come online. However, it still shows notifications if they start broadcasting. Is there something i can do to reaolve...
  4. Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will hesitate before changing someone from friend to favorite, or vice-versa: So I follow a couple “famous people” on xbox cuz why not? I have a lot of people that are friends on xbox or people I just follow like Major Nelson. Anyways after one of the people I added as a...
  5. Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...

in XboX Insiders
    Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  6. Favorite Video Game Weapons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Weapons?: Path of exile is a well-liked video game within the gaming arena and it is an absolutely free on-line action executing video game. The great video gaming organization termed Grinding Gear Games...
  7. Your favorite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favorite game: Hey, hello everyone I'm asking you a little question what is your favorite game of the month? My favorite game of the month is Apex Legends. maybe I will discover a new game!...
  8. You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...: Why even did you remove my 2 favorite games, skylines and you removed fallout 4 today. Right when i got it. I wish you'd at least add skylines back, It was a good game.. I cannot play fallout 4...
  9. Xbox app used to give notifications when I get party invites or when my favorite friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app used to give notifications when I get party invites or when my favorite friends...: I tried giving all the permissions so it will work but it just doesn't! I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail! Overall the Xbox app needs improvement desperately: Xbox party...
  10. Your Favorite Upcoming Release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Favorite Upcoming Release: Hello everyone, With the newest console to hit the market here in the next few months, I've been wondering what are other people hyped for. In my honesty, I'm hyped for it all, being the next...