Favorite Fallout game

Discus and support Favorite Fallout game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has to be Fallout New Vegas, Followed by Fallout 3 and then Fallout 4. Fallout 76 was just pure disappointment and now with the membership sale it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Albert X, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Albert X
    Albert X Guest

Favorite Fallout game

It has to be Fallout New Vegas, Followed by Fallout 3 and then Fallout 4. Fallout 76 was just pure disappointment and now with the membership sale it's way down on my list.

:)

Albert X, Oct 26, 2019
  2. RuthlessKitty Win User

Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

Always been a fan of Fallout. But my favorite fallout game would be Fallout: New Vegas
  3. Rare Squared Win User

Favorite Fallout game

My favorite Fallout out game will always be Fallout: New Vegas. It just has a really great story, amazing factions, great gameplay, and fantastic DLC. My favorite DLC for Fallout is a tie between Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage and Fallout 4 Nuka World. That
    Gary 23 glitch though. You real Fallout fans will know. ;D

Happy Gaming!

--Rare
  4. VIDGMER Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

Fallout 3 is the most favorite game of eternal years.
  5. xBatchelorx Win User

What do you "chill" to?

Fallout 3, Easily one of my favorite games this generation.
  6. GrownKiller 224 Win User

What is youre favorite Fallout game and why?

fallout new vegas is my favorite. This was the first fallout game i started and the thing i liked about it was the companions and the DLC.
Thema:

Favorite Fallout game

1. Favorite Fallout game - Similar Threads - Favorite Fallout game

2. Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?: I love the music from Final Fantasy 7. 9791d6c9-881e-44f0-866d-a43ba1e6f8fd
  3. TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation?: TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation? 8745b95d-e61b-4dc6-8acd-6406899c7b30
  4. What is your favorite Game Pass title?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favorite Game Pass title?: For the past months/years, Game Pass has taken over many of our Xbox One consoles, giving us hundreds of amazing titles to play! Whether it is an indie title, or even a AAA title, I would love to...
  5. favorite game?/hardest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game?/hardest achievement: My favorite game has to be Halo Reach. I enjoyed the campaign. I don’t think I have unlocked an achievement that was hard to obtain. Yet. 2942ef99-5ce6-40bc-8562-80b9c63c223d
  6. Favorite car in Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite car in Horizon 4: For drifting, I'd say the Dodge Viper from the Formula Drift pack. It's the one I used for pretty much all the Drift Zones. Also, just a suggestion: Turn ABS, Traction, and Stability OFF, and go...
  7. One Guide favorites issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide favorites issue: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  8. favorite fallout game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite fallout game: New [Mod Removed- Inappropriate], the best fallout title to date 96acae12-f95c-49fc-960c-95bfd93a56f0
  9. Fallout 4 - Your Favorite Gun, and its Mods -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 - Your Favorite Gun, and its Mods -: My favorite is Overseers guardian with no upgrades a1f68931-214a-43f0-a418-1bd32baf0bf9
  10. -Fallout 4- My NEW Favorite Upcoming Game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    -Fallout 4- My NEW Favorite Upcoming Game!: I don't know about you guys but I LOVE the NEW Fallout 4 Game. Just by looking at the game play they showed us it's amazing! Would you guys agree! I definitely per-ordered the Pip-Boy collection!...