Favorite Game and Why?

Discus and support Favorite Game and Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Take a Seat l, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

1. Favorite Game and Why?

I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have been apart of xbox live ever since.

:)

l Take a Seat l, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  2. OG Pooh Win User

Will you be getting sonic 4 episode 2?

Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast was a great game... Probably my favorite Sionic game, and one of my favorite Dreamcast games.
  3. isDeVianT Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

I play a lot of Fortnite because the battle pass, but its not my favorite game.

My favorite game is GTA V
  4. Space Goonie Win User

Your Dovahkiin

My favorite game of all time is TES3: Morrowind.. My favorite race in that game is Dark Elf... it's a done deal for me.
  5. Poofius Win User

Faves + Hates

Favorite map- Bakaara

Least Favorite- Underground

Game mode- Barebones(TDM,KC,DOM)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

great game!

Yeah I agree. It's becoming my favorite game. Dark Souls was my favorite game of all time, but this game is reaching that same level of awesomeness.
Thema:

Favorite Game and Why?

1. Favorite Game and Why? - Similar Threads - Favorite Game Why

2. Favorite Scene from game campaign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Scene from game campaign?: The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on! 72dd46cd-0c15-46e0-8da4-2ff88d1c9ffd
  3. What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?: With many video games turned movie and even a couple from movies to games, which is your favorite. Anything Star Wars will always be mine and this goes with the movie turned video game. Mine is...
  4. Favorite Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game?: What is your guys favorite game on xbox? 4791139a-2242-490a-a832-675bd943b902
  5. Favorite Xbox Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Xbox Game?: I would have to go with Halo 2 if we're talking about xbox exclusive. 30ee0ddf-34e6-4b01-8825-d11d217cc702
  6. What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?: Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the Xbox 360. Hands down the best Games with Gold that they've added, and they've added some great games over the years. a4107461-d977-45a8-8dc3-4e8ac490e664
  7. Favorite game to play after work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite game to play after work?: Worms WMD on game pass atm 72023337-c1a9-4716-b4b3-5395f6de48cc
  8. Favorite Game Transportation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game Transportation: I liked flying the tardis and driving the batmobile in Lego Dimensions d33d9b50-fd39-4d3a-91a0-33832d9b5882
  9. Favorite weapon from any game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite weapon from any game?: Going way back, the BFG from Duke Nukem. b37099b1-8646-4554-acd6-697412ddf2dc
  10. Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?: For months I have had issues with connecting with Bethesda. I'm supposed to automatically be connected. But it rarely happens. When it does finally connect, 5 minutes latter I can't connect again....