Favorite Game and Why?

Discus and support Favorite Game and Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Take a Seat l, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Favorite Game and Why?

I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have been apart of xbox live ever since.

:)

l Take a Seat l, Aug 13, 2019
  2. OG Pooh Win User

Will you be getting sonic 4 episode 2?

Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast was a great game... Probably my favorite Sionic game, and one of my favorite Dreamcast games.
  3. Space Goonie Win User

Your Dovahkiin

My favorite game of all time is TES3: Morrowind.. My favorite race in that game is Dark Elf... it's a done deal for me.
  4. isDeVianT Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

I play a lot of Fortnite because the battle pass, but its not my favorite game.

My favorite game is GTA V
  5. Poofius Win User

Faves + Hates

Favorite map- Bakaara

Least Favorite- Underground

Game mode- Barebones(TDM,KC,DOM)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

great game!

Yeah I agree. It's becoming my favorite game. Dark Souls was my favorite game of all time, but this game is reaching that same level of awesomeness.
Thema:

Favorite Game and Why?

1. Favorite Game and Why? - Similar Threads - Favorite Game Why

2. Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!: Back in the day there were 2 I used to love, and i think they were related. I'm sure they were called MSR(metropolis street racer) and ... maybe pgr? I used.to love em, skidding round corners...
  3. Favorite Game on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game on Xbox Game Pass: What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass? What makes it your favorite game? Is the game co-op or solo? 18f726f3-d410-4d08-8008-053551741439
  4. favorite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game?: I think my favorite game and/or franchise might Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, The Evil Within, or dark souls/dark souls related. what's yours?? 87eff3fa-d8e4-4d25-89c4-13299e854fdc
  5. favorite game of all time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game of all time?: im just curious whats everyones favorite game of all time is b3ccc1af-9b8c-4906-8b42-063869960c91
  6. What is your favorite music in games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite music in games?: Best Music: RDR2 - thats the way it is Lis 1 Lis before the Storm Mass Effect 1-3 d1da3bfa-72a3-467c-902a-74d43c467989
  7. Favorite Gaming Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Gaming Collectibles: I have a master chief helmet that i love! 136adc14-2d64-49e6-b805-43ef48910ab8
  8. how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite: 4 halo games and my favorite was halo 5 because of the split stories. 567242cd-5b05-43f0-b895-b67063b72bca
  9. Favorite Game of the Decade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game of the Decade: I have to say it is Witcher 3. I could not get enough of that game. 842d3148-2cdd-4c54-a35c-bebd9ad71071
  10. Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is connectivity with Bethesda so difficult when i'm trying to play my favorite games?: For months I have had issues with connecting with Bethesda. I'm supposed to automatically be connected. But it rarely happens. When it does finally connect, 5 minutes latter I can't connect again....