favorite game?

Discus and support favorite game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think my favorite game and/or franchise might Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, The Evil Within, or dark souls/dark souls related. what's yours??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HIGHdonavan, Jan 15, 2020.

1. HIGHdonavan
    HIGHdonavan Guest

favorite game?

I think my favorite game and/or franchise might Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, The Evil Within, or dark souls/dark souls related. what's yours??

:)

HIGHdonavan, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Awxafy Win User

Favorites?

[quote user="ALMiGHTY AWX"]

Now that I’ve thought about it some more, I’ve changed my mind about some of the criteria ...

Favorite Weapon: Revolver

Favorite Plasmid: Sonic Boom

Favorite Level: Point Prometheus

Favorite Splicer: Leadhead

Favorite Character: Jack

Favorite Big Daddy: Alpha Series

Just want to change two favorites ...

Favorite Weapon: Shotgun

Favorite Level: Medical Pavilion

*UPDATE* (Nobody cares, I know, but still ... )

Favorite Weapon: Wrench

Favorite Splicer: Houdini

Favorite Big Daddy: Elite Bouncer
  3. General Extinct Win User

Favorites?

Favorite Weapon: Machine Gun

Favorite Plasmid: Electro Bolt

Favorite Level: Adonis Luxury Resort

Favorite Splicer: Brute Splicer

Favorite Character: Andrew Ryan

4. bluepanda 492 Win User

What is you favorite weapon/skin/charater?

Favorite COG: Anthony Carmine

Favorite Locust: Raam

Favorite weapon: Lance

Favorite pickup: Flamethrower
  5. Awxafy Win User

Favorites?

Now that I’ve thought about it some more, I’ve changed my mind about some of the criteria ...

[/quote]

Just want to change two favorites ...

Favorite Weapon: Shotgun

6. Awxafy Win User

Favorites?

Thema:

favorite game?

1. favorite game? - Similar Threads - favorite game

2. My Xbox One S has been my favorite gaming system I've ever owned and was my first directly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S has been my favorite gaming system I've ever owned and was my first directly...: I pre-ordered call of duty Cold war ultimate edition and from the time that I've tried to run the application it will play for maybe 5 minutes let me into the main screen and then it will shut...
  3. Favorite Video Game Weapons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Weapons?: Path of exile is a well-liked video game within the gaming arena and it is an absolutely free on-line action executing video game. The great video gaming organization termed Grinding Gear Games...
  4. Your favorite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favorite game: Hey, hello everyone I'm asking you a little question what is your favorite game of the month? My favorite game of the month is Apex Legends. maybe I will discover a new game!...
  5. You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...: Why even did you remove my 2 favorite games, skylines and you removed fallout 4 today. Right when i got it. I wish you'd at least add skylines back, It was a good game.. I cannot play fallout 4...
  6. Favorite Games of The Generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Games of The Generation: Hello Everyone! With the specs for the next generation consoles being released this week we're one step closer to the end of this current generation. It got me thinking about how great this...
  7. Game game is your favorite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game game is your favorite: What game is your favorite go to game? One you get totally engrossed it? ca6170db-a3fe-4240-a277-7b8df4843524
  8. Favorite Xbox Game of All time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Game of All time?: What is your Favorite Xbox game? Mine would be halo, thats the one i first played on xbox and was hooked. 1f0eb2ad-1226-431c-8b7a-344627fc8646
  9. Favorite type of game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite type of game?: I enjoying playing puzzle game and strategies. As i do enjoy solving stuff in game and feel these games are a bit longer to play. So i enjoy them more. 2ade7355-a064-4003-acc5-d6c21be7fc48
  10. What are your favorite game books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite game books?: I remember making a Summoner manual and the Hyrule Historia book was really cool. What other gaming related books and manuals are worth checking out? 8cd4f252-0e31-4b30-9146-5413c20a2b65