Favorite Games of The Generation

Discus and support Favorite Games of The Generation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! With the specs for the next generation consoles being released this week we're one step closer to the end of this current generation.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pjameleven, Mar 21, 2020.

1. pjameleven
    pjameleven Guest

Hello Everyone!

With the specs for the next generation consoles being released this week we're one step closer to the end of this current generation. It got me thinking about how great this generation has been for gamers and all the amazing games we've enjoyed. So I wanted
    to start a discussion and see what our awesome community thought were the best games of this current generation. I know a few heavily anticipated games haven't been released yet (Cyberpunk!), but we're close enough to the end I think it's a great time to reflect.

There were so many great games for me it was hard to narrow it down, so I listed my favorite Xbox, multi-platform and Indie game. Feel free to list your favorite in those categories or another category if you want. Looking forward to seeing what games were
    your favorites!

Favorite games for me would be:

Xbox - Sunset Overdrive/Gears 5

Multi-platform game - AC Odyseey/Witcher III

Indie - Cuphead

Also, shout out to the Ori games which have been fantastic!

Happy gaming!

:)

pjameleven, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Rise skatarr Win User

My favirote game of the feneratation is sea of theives because it is adventures
  3. AridLizard Win User

The Witcher 3 has to be on this list.

I'd add GTO 5 as well.

Outer Worlds also deserves to be included
  4. matthewiag Win User

I would say Destiny 2 has been my best game of this gen
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Too many to mention but I will try, Resident Evil7, RDR 2, Resident Evil 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Rise of the tomb raider, DBZ: Kakarot, Star Wars: Fallen Order, Shenmue 3.
  6. Nohra369 Win User

My favorites were Cod 4, battlefield 4 and the last 2 assassins creed. But I have to say the gears and halo games are still the best games too play with friends coop campaign style.
Thema:

1. Favorite Games of The Generation - Similar Threads - Favorite Games Generation

2. Game game is your favorite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game game is your favorite: What game is your favorite go to game? One you get totally engrossed it? ca6170db-a3fe-4240-a277-7b8df4843524
  3. Favorite Xbox Game of All time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Game of All time?: What is your Favorite Xbox game? Mine would be halo, thats the one i first played on xbox and was hooked. 1f0eb2ad-1226-431c-8b7a-344627fc8646
  4. Favorite type of game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite type of game?: I enjoying playing puzzle game and strategies. As i do enjoy solving stuff in game and feel these games are a bit longer to play. So i enjoy them more. 2ade7355-a064-4003-acc5-d6c21be7fc48
  5. What are your favorite game books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite game books?: I remember making a Summoner manual and the Hyrule Historia book was really cool. What other gaming related books and manuals are worth checking out? 8cd4f252-0e31-4b30-9146-5413c20a2b65
  6. Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming: What is your favorite drink/snack to drink/eat while gaming? e6abefad-ee54-46cf-aec0-35b408d8adf6
  7. Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?: Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the storm. 595ed6b8-c07a-45ce-9998-4c052f0f1d60
  8. What is your Favorite game that you will always play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your Favorite game that you will always play?: For me its Lost Planet 2 I love that game and will the 3rd one wasn't so crappy. Other than that I always have a Sonic downloaded and now that its out MegaMan X will always be in rotation as well....
  9. (Discussion) Favorite horror game you have played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Discussion) Favorite horror game you have played?: For me personally, Outlast was such a great game with an amazing storyline. It appeared on the games with gold list about a year ago. The game made me buy the DLC, and along with Outlast 2. Here...
  10. TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation?: TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation? 8745b95d-e61b-4dc6-8acd-6406899c7b30