Favorite Scene from game campaign?

Discus and support Favorite Scene from game campaign? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on! 72dd46cd-0c15-46e0-8da4-2ff88d1c9ffd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Koods, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Koods
    Koods Guest

The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on!

:)

Koods, Aug 9, 2019
  2. SirStormzy Win User

my favorite game scene from a campaign was the super scenes from destiny 1 and 2
  3. iHecToor CM Win User

Call of duty has many good scenes ...
  4. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

My favorite is when playing Black Ops, after some build up, its revealed that Reznov has been dead for five years at that point, a pure figment of Mason's hallucination-induced imagination. That absolutely blew the mind of younger-me.
    Oh yeah that was a good one.

Quite a few of the Call of Duty campaigns have amazing scenes.

I love the Portal GLaDOS scene
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

Halo: Reach final stand. It felt so painful to see Noble 6 die no matter how hard I tried to keep him alive.
  6. Rylaker Win User

Warframe - The second Dream
Thema:

1. Favorite Scene from game campaign? - Similar Threads - Favorite Scene game

2. Favorite classic game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite classic game?: What are some of you guy's favs from SNES or Nintendo, Xbox or 360, PS1, PS2, etc. Iv gotta say mine is probably Earthbound on SNES. What do you guys think? bd1e6079-7f54-42aa-9dc7-76c5322868bf
  3. Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!: Back in the day there were 2 I used to love, and i think they were related. I'm sure they were called MSR(metropolis street racer) and ... maybe pgr? I used.to love em, skidding round corners...
  4. Favorite Game on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game on Xbox Game Pass: What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass? What makes it your favorite game? Is the game co-op or solo? 18f726f3-d410-4d08-8008-053551741439
  5. favorite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game?: I think my favorite game and/or franchise might Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, The Evil Within, or dark souls/dark souls related. what's yours?? 87eff3fa-d8e4-4d25-89c4-13299e854fdc
  6. favorite game of all time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game of all time?: im just curious whats everyones favorite game of all time is b3ccc1af-9b8c-4906-8b42-063869960c91
  7. What is your favorite music in games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite music in games?: Best Music: RDR2 - thats the way it is Lis 1 Lis before the Storm Mass Effect 1-3 d1da3bfa-72a3-467c-902a-74d43c467989
  8. Favorite Gaming Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Gaming Collectibles: I have a master chief helmet that i love! 136adc14-2d64-49e6-b805-43ef48910ab8
  9. how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite: 4 halo games and my favorite was halo 5 because of the split stories. 567242cd-5b05-43f0-b895-b67063b72bca
  10. Favorite Underrated Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Underrated Titles: Smite, It's one of those games I always come back to as it has such a high skill cap and is always a challenge but it really struggles with having a small playerbase....