Favorite Scene from game campaign?

Discus and support Favorite Scene from game campaign? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on! 72dd46cd-0c15-46e0-8da4-2ff88d1c9ffd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Koods, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Koods
    Koods Guest

The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on!

:)

Koods, Aug 9, 2019
  2. SirStormzy Win User

my favorite game scene from a campaign was the super scenes from destiny 1 and 2
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Right near the end of Red Dead Remption 2. Arthur is riding back to camp for thr last time and his memories play. It's such a touching scene.
  4. KingOfWombat Win User

My favourite scene would have to be Dom's final scene in Gears of War 3. It was a powerful scene and I think Epic Games made a good choice with how they handled the actions.
  5. AdamYeti Win User

One that has always stuck with me was the scene in COD: MW2 when you walk out of the bunker in DC and see the Capitol Building and the rest of the city in ruins. That felt like such a heavy scene to walk into and made you realize the state of the country.
  6. Tempestium Win User

It's easily the scene in Halo 2 where the Master Chief asks for permission to give the covenant their bomb. It's even more impressive when he manages to catch his ride down to Earth on the way.
Thema:

1. Favorite Scene from game campaign? - Similar Threads - Favorite Scene game

2. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  3. Favorite Game and Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game and Why?: I love asking people this question, what is your favorite video game and why? Does not have to be an xbox game, could be anything. For me its Halo 2, this game got me into online gaming and I have...
  4. What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is your favorite video game turned movie or movie turned video game?: With many video games turned movie and even a couple from movies to games, which is your favorite. Anything Star Wars will always be mine and this goes with the movie turned video game. Mine is...
  5. Favorite Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game?: What is your guys favorite game on xbox? 4791139a-2242-490a-a832-675bd943b902
  6. Favorite Xbox Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Xbox Game?: I would have to go with Halo 2 if we're talking about xbox exclusive. 30ee0ddf-34e6-4b01-8825-d11d217cc702
  7. What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?: Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the Xbox 360. Hands down the best Games with Gold that they've added, and they've added some great games over the years. a4107461-d977-45a8-8dc3-4e8ac490e664
  8. Favorite game to play after work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite game to play after work?: Worms WMD on game pass atm 72023337-c1a9-4716-b4b3-5395f6de48cc
  9. Favorite Mixer streamers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Mixer streamers?: I'm starting to watch Mixer more. So I want your opinions. Who are your favorite Mixer streamers and why? a02d3118-b5ab-4eb6-bf0f-ae0df655196b
  10. Favorite Gears of War?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Gears of War?!: Not a hardcore Gears fan here, I did think the graphics in Gears 4 looked great on the One X but i'm still going to have to choose Gears 3 for its narrative and gameplay. Quite keen to see what...