Favorite types of games

Discus and support Favorite types of games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FPS, RPG those two are my favorite.. 3c18d67f-2827-4042-9940-96cc6b24de74 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keaton Martin, May 20, 2019.

1. Favorite types of games

FPS, RPG those two are my favorite..

:)

Keaton Martin, May 20, 2019
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Favorite types of games

You mentioned my 2 favourites. RPGs and FPS games. I love most games that fit those genres.
  3. xShyBoo Win User

Favorite types of games

I'm a massive fan of rpgs but I love fps games too ^^
  4. DriedMang0 Win User

Favorite types of games

Action, Adventure, RPG, FPS
  5. GrimParrot Win User

Favorite types of games

RPGs and MMOs, but if Im honest, the MMOs more because they tend to have a lot more, and more often updated, content.
  6. RD7x CLAREY Win User

Favorite types of games

Hi All

My favorite types of games are open world rpgs such as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

Favorite types of games

1. Favorite types of games - Similar Threads - Favorite types games

2. Favorite Video Game Memories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Memories: Probably the first time my tribe went down to the rock drake nest on the Aberration expansion for Ark. It took a few weeks of prep and grinding to be ready but it was amazing and terrifying at...
  3. What was your favorite Xbox experience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was your favorite Xbox experience?: Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed - my favorite def1277c-949e-4cf1-9b39-ff833452b8e3
  4. How have you recently enjoyed playing an old favorite game in a new way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How have you recently enjoyed playing an old favorite game in a new way?: Video games can often be gifts that keep on giving, with new experiences coming from the games we already know and love. Sometimes this might come from the game itself, such as a DLC, a new...
  5. What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone’s favorite indie game?: The Bridge Never Alone 6eb067cc-5f2e-41f9-ab06-7e9899680a19
  6. Whats is your favorite sports game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whats is your favorite sports game?: I'm a huge fan of the old NCAA Football games and still pull them out to play in my 360 fairly often. I'm still hoping they find a way to bring them back. Other than that I used to really be into...
  7. What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?: I won't name one, it is not possible. My favourite thing about game pass is the constant addition of new and different games that let me discover games and genres that I would probably never try...
  8. Favorite gaming console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite gaming console?: Has to be the original xbox. I mean, halo 2 on xbox live sunset to sunrise. Lots of good games and friends. Best time for console gaming and the system really felt.next level at the time....
  9. favorite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game: what is your favorite game? mine is black ops 3... ce7c65e4-353a-45d6-becc-b3ee23b632fb
  10. Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?: I've been playing since 2010 (started on PC and got it again on Xbox in 2015) and my favorite memory is when someone put it on the school computers and during classes in the computer labs we would...