Favorite Video Game Memories

Discus and support Favorite Video Game Memories in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Probably the first time my tribe went down to the rock drake nest on the Aberration expansion for Ark. It took a few weeks of prep and grinding to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandy Yato, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Pandy Yato
    Pandy Yato Guest

Probably the first time my tribe went down to the rock drake nest on the Aberration expansion for Ark.

It took a few weeks of prep and grinding to be ready but it was amazing and terrifying at the same time.

:)

Pandy Yato, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Kshwaab Win User

Playing custom games on Halo Reach by far are some of the most grand memories i have. I met so many cool people back then and man i miss alot of them.
  3. R4VER Win User

Playing 4 player couch co-op on turok rage wars, perfect dark, golden eye, south park. Fond memories of those days, quite a few games have gone online only for multiplayer, cant beat a multiplayer night with friends without the need to take a tv or 2 and
    second or third Xbox round to play
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Playing Super Mario Bros 3 in general. The world's were all unique, which made playing the game as a kid so much fun. Plus, i always enjoyed trying to find the secrets.

Ocarina of Time. It's another game with such an amazing, well crafted world. Each temple being completely unique, and quite challenging at times.

Halo: CE. I remember getting that game with the original Xbox one year for Christmas, and was just blown away by the story, gameplay, and graphics.

Gears of War 3 also comes to mind. I met several people online that eventually became friends that I still talk to on occasion. We put 100s of hours into the Horde mode.
  5. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

I would say similarly to you, Halo has been full of amazing memories
  6. The King Lir Win User

Beating the Vault of Glass in Destiny is definitely a highlight for me, also beating the first raid boss in Destiny 2 although this was done on PC. Those games had a way of making a victory feel amazing.

Just thinking back to chilling in LAN parties playing MOD MW2 in high school brings back that nostalgic feeling for me also :)
Thema:

1. Favorite Video Game Memories - Similar Threads - Favorite Video Game

2. Favorite Game Transportation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Game Transportation: I liked flying the tardis and driving the batmobile in Lego Dimensions d33d9b50-fd39-4d3a-91a0-33832d9b5882
  3. Favorite weapon from any game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite weapon from any game?: Going way back, the BFG from Duke Nukem. b37099b1-8646-4554-acd6-697412ddf2dc
  4. Oneguide favorites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide favorites: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  5. Who are some of your favorite supporting characters in video games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who are some of your favorite supporting characters in video games?: There are so many. Mordin an Garrus in Mass Effect, Cole Train and Baird in Gears of War and so much more... 0a1ed65b-c382-45e7-aefd-698cafad7c1b
  6. Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore: Split from Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore. Me too ! I can only see 2 of my saved playlists. Google ... Help ! a4616489-dc5b-4903-9d9c-21fd4eb2f71b
  7. What's your favorite driving experience in a video game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favorite driving experience in a video game?: With Forza Horizon 4 around the corner, I thought this would be a timely discussion topic. When I think about driving in video games, racing games certainly come to mind, but driving mechanics...
  8. Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore: Since yesterday evening I don't see my favorite videos and saved playlists. All I can see is 'Watch later' and scrolls only left and right. I tried quitting the app, restart Xbox, sign out and...
  9. Can only view 500 of the 1700 uploaded videos on my favorite Youtube channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only view 500 of the 1700 uploaded videos on my favorite Youtube channel: Hello all thanks for viewing, I am a huge fan of the Jimmy Kimmel show which has 1770+ video uploads on YouTube. However I cannot figure out how to see more than 500 of them. When you get to...
  10. Your favorite Xbox video-game mashups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your favorite Xbox video-game mashups: This [MEDIA] was just released for Forza Motorsport 6, featuring a truck right out of Fallout 4 (not really, but still very cool), and it got me thinking - what are some of your favorite...