Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

Discus and support Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back in the day there were 2 I used to love, and i think they were related. I'm sure they were called MSR(metropolis street racer) and ... maybe pgr?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Yep,they're related.MSR went on to become the PGR series.

:)

Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Hisket Win User

Test drive unlimited was absolutely fantastic. I hope they do another for the xbox one.
  3. PossibleTen Win User

Forza Motorsport 4 got me into racing games all those years ago, I spent so long on that game trying out new cars and trying to perfect my lap on the Top Gear test track.
  4. RobHGames Win User

I love the Forza Horizon games. Got some great memories on those.
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

I enjoy a lot of racing on gta 5.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

I have been enjoying Forza Horizon 4, I love the graphics it is more realistic and the gameplay.
Thema:

1. Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why! - Similar Threads - Favorite Racing Game

2. What are your favorite game books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite game books?: I remember making a Summoner manual and the Hyrule Historia book was really cool. What other gaming related books and manuals are worth checking out? 8cd4f252-0e31-4b30-9146-5413c20a2b65
  3. Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming: What is your favorite drink/snack to drink/eat while gaming? e6abefad-ee54-46cf-aec0-35b408d8adf6
  4. Favorite Jump Scare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Jump Scare?: Hey gamers, Its Fxd, and i was wondering what you guys favorite jump scares were. Like there are so many times i can think of in games where something unexpected happens that was...
  5. Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?: Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the storm. 595ed6b8-c07a-45ce-9998-4c052f0f1d60
  6. What is your Favorite game that you will always play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your Favorite game that you will always play?: For me its Lost Planet 2 I love that game and will the 3rd one wasn't so crappy. Other than that I always have a Sonic downloaded and now that its out MegaMan X will always be in rotation as well....
  7. (Discussion) Favorite horror game you have played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Discussion) Favorite horror game you have played?: For me personally, Outlast was such a great game with an amazing storyline. It appeared on the games with gold list about a year ago. The game made me buy the DLC, and along with Outlast 2. Here...
  8. Favorite GTA V Car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite GTA V Car?: armored Kuruma when its upgraded the correct way 90e29aea-0100-465e-8fa6-a59b77015b1c
  9. What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why: My favorite game is halo 5 8f55c26a-4b76-4613-8f04-24181b709481
  10. Top 5 favorite Cars in Racing Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top 5 favorite Cars in Racing Games: Hello everyone :) As the title of this thread states, what are your top 5 favorite Cars in Racing Games? Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this matter, I really appreciate it :)...