Favourite Campaign

Discus and support Favourite Campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Man, I totally agree, such a good game. 3c0d110f-bb3f-4cfe-898e-83a3d88f87eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lolusc0, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Lolusc0
    Lolusc0 Guest

Favourite Campaign

Man, I totally agree, such a good game.

:)

Lolusc0, Oct 7, 2019
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

Halo 3 ODST for FREE!!!!!

I actually really enjoyed the ODST campaign. One of my favourite campaigns.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Favourite Campaign

I really enjoyed the storyline in the Wolfenstein series. Ofc anything Halo... especially REACH!
  4. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Favourite Campaign

Another Shenmue fan, there's at least two of us now!
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Favourite Campaign

That's hard to say for me I have play alot alot of great game and still do so
  6. Mythus CZ Win User

Favourite Campaign

Tough to say.. I played and playing lots of games with great campaign.. If I should say the best for me, these are Metro: Exodus, all AC games because of history, GoW series and Ghost Recon Wildlands..
Thema:

Favourite Campaign

1. Favourite Campaign - Similar Threads - Favourite Campaign

2. Favourite Game Soundtrack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game Soundtrack: whats the best game soundtrack you've ever listened to and have it on repeat on your favourite streaming service ? fb81cf64-9666-4fff-8c87-3d9d0510779c
  3. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95
  4. My top 5 favourite games of 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My top 5 favourite games of 2019: 1: Borderlands 3 (really all of them) 2: Minecraft 3: Gears 5 (and the rest as well) 4: Titanfall (both) 5: Destiny (moreso the first than the second) 21888903-64cc-4a01-b201-a77996971e1e
  5. Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...: Recently downloaded Audials Radio to my XBOX One , since i have some nice radio stations to listen to. I was really surprised to discover that i was able to record the music from my favourite...
  6. RTS Games - What's your favourite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    RTS Games - What's your favourite?: Star Wars :Empire at War & the expansion for me. Must have put thousands of hours into playing this & still play it to this day. Nothing more satisfying than getting enough resources to build...
  7. Your favourite franchise?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favourite franchise?: Halo for sure. I just loved the storyline that went with it, which helped me learn more about the characters and who wasn't who you thought they were. 26c651f3-11b1-4f9c-93b2-0ceaa2096e50
  8. Favourite sidekick in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite sidekick in a game?: My dog Billy in minecraft , in cry after died for creeper dcd20e6b-36a7-47c5-8c43-f40922ddd688
  9. Favourite genre of game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favourite genre of game?: That's a tough question, I like a few different types of games, FPS's like Halo, Racing games like Forza Motorsport, open world games like Forza Horizon and of course Minecraft....
  10. Favourite Game from Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game from Gold: Way back in the day, I actually really enjoyed So Many Mes for xbox one. good platformer title. 43818f4d-eaed-4e97-8a60-2d0f8c6fdc35