Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

Discus and support Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Elder scrolls online its grind though 198143b6-cf9d-4c6e-b90b-83d719669dc2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hoova-[xboxvenue], Jun 7, 2019.

1. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

Elder scrolls online its grind though

:)

Hoova-[xboxvenue], Jun 7, 2019
  2. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Mass Effect has to be my best series
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and Witcher
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Mass Effect and the recent Assassin's Creed games. Origins and Odyssey.
  5. Pain130798 Win User

I think my favourite rpg franchise is mass effect, because of its story, but to be honest, I also really love dark souls franchise and the witcher 3
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Good Lord that's an hard one
Thema:

1. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games - Similar Threads - Favourite RPG Action

2. Favourite Game Soundtrack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game Soundtrack: whats the best game soundtrack you've ever listened to and have it on repeat on your favourite streaming service ? fb81cf64-9666-4fff-8c87-3d9d0510779c
  3. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95
  4. My top 5 favourite games of 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My top 5 favourite games of 2019: 1: Borderlands 3 (really all of them) 2: Minecraft 3: Gears 5 (and the rest as well) 4: Titanfall (both) 5: Destiny (moreso the first than the second) 21888903-64cc-4a01-b201-a77996971e1e
  5. Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...: Recently downloaded Audials Radio to my XBOX One , since i have some nice radio stations to listen to. I was really surprised to discover that i was able to record the music from my favourite...
  6. RTS Games - What's your favourite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    RTS Games - What's your favourite?: Star Wars :Empire at War & the expansion for me. Must have put thousands of hours into playing this & still play it to this day. Nothing more satisfying than getting enough resources to build...
  7. Your favourite franchise?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favourite franchise?: Halo for sure. I just loved the storyline that went with it, which helped me learn more about the characters and who wasn't who you thought they were. 26c651f3-11b1-4f9c-93b2-0ceaa2096e50
  8. Favourite Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Campaign: Man, I totally agree, such a good game. 3c0d110f-bb3f-4cfe-898e-83a3d88f87eb
  9. Favourite sidekick in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite sidekick in a game?: My dog Billy in minecraft , in cry after died for creeper dcd20e6b-36a7-47c5-8c43-f40922ddd688
  10. Favourite genre of game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favourite genre of game?: That's a tough question, I like a few different types of games, FPS's like Halo, Racing games like Forza Motorsport, open world games like Forza Horizon and of course Minecraft....