Favourite sidekick in a game?

Discus and support Favourite sidekick in a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My dog Billy in minecraft , in cry after died for creeper dcd20e6b-36a7-47c5-8c43-f40922ddd688 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEODAPT, Sep 6, 2019.

1. LEODAPT
    LEODAPT Guest

My dog Billy in minecraft , in cry after died for creeper

:)

LEODAPT, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

It's weird to see all of these Fallout companions and no one brings up Nick when he without a doubt had the most important story and really intertwined with yours. I also would say Wrex and Garrus more ME are my boys.
  3. uKetlen Win User

Meu companheiro favorito em um jogo foi o Cris de Resident evil 6

----

[Mod Translation - My favorite companion in a game was the Cris of Resident Evil 6 ]
  4. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Don't think I have a favorite, but one I really liked was Trip from Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Cortana was a good sidekick throughout the Halo campaign!
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Initially i said bullet the dog who could fly, but I have to say I'm liking Jack from gears 5
Thema:

1. Favourite sidekick in a game? - Similar Threads - Favourite sidekick game

2. Your Game Showcase Favourite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Game Showcase Favourite?: With Xbox showing us the awesome lineup of games coming to Xbox Gamepass and Series X what caught your eye the most? As it was stated in the showcase there are other titles not yet shown and...
  3. Favourite Limited Edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favourite Limited Edition Controller: We have had so many controllers released over the past two console generations. Which is your favourite from the 360 and one? I love the Sea Of Thieves Xbox One controller but I think I preferred...
  4. Favourite Survival Game (Discussion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Survival Game (Discussion): Hola, Para mi uno de los mejores juegos de survival es the forest pero como no esta para xbox me quedo con Minecraft de todos los demas, porque es demasiado lo que puedes hacer o explorar...
  5. Favourite Game, and why..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game, and why..?: Mine has to be Call of Duty or GTA Franchises, the storylines and Multiplayer competitiveness makes them fun to play. dd2515bd-e91c-49d5-8613-23416ce74f4f
  6. What is your current favourite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your current favourite game: My current favourite game is rainbow six siege i cant seem to get enough of it, but subnautica is a close second! im intreagued into what your favourite game is and why? id like to expand my games...
  7. Favourite Game Soundtrack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game Soundtrack: whats the best game soundtrack you've ever listened to and have it on repeat on your favourite streaming service ? fb81cf64-9666-4fff-8c87-3d9d0510779c
  8. What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!: Halo, it started it all for me 443c1fa8-0592-4cac-a224-02692f32da95
  9. My top 5 favourite games of 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My top 5 favourite games of 2019: 1: Borderlands 3 (really all of them) 2: Minecraft 3: Gears 5 (and the rest as well) 4: Titanfall (both) 5: Destiny (moreso the first than the second) 21888903-64cc-4a01-b201-a77996971e1e
  10. Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...: Recently downloaded Audials Radio to my XBOX One , since i have some nice radio stations to listen to. I was really surprised to discover that i was able to record the music from my favourite...