Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible

Discus and support Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im still waiting for fear 1 2 3 and medal of honnor 2010 2012 to be added backwards compatible when will they be is taking forever can someone do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maxsashin, Sep 4, 2019.

1. maxsashin
    maxsashin Guest

Im still waiting for fear 1 2 3 and medal of honnor 2010 2012 to be added backwards compatible when will they be is taking forever can someone do something about it bring them back to xbox one

:)

maxsashin, Sep 4, 2019
  2. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

yea the fear games were pretty good.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I think there's a bunch of games they want to make backwards compatible but, right now the BC project is on hold for the new console that is supposed to come out next winter. I think the end game goal is to make every Xbox game ever backwards compatible
    eventually but right now they gotta focus on what's important for the gaming community... and that's the new console.

Here's an article you can read about it.

https://www.geekwire.com/2019/micro...ackward-compatibility-focus-project-scarlett/
  4. AridLizard Win User

adding games to Backwards Compatibility has been put on hold until the release of the Xbox Scarlett.

the goal is for all Xbox games to be compatible on that platform.

hopefully they will continue with Xbox One BC after that
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

The Xbox backwards compatibility program is currently inactive due to project Scarlett.

Nobody knows when it will become active again but you may reach out to the developer since they are the ones that get things like that rolling.
  6. R6 x Vigil Win User

There is more games we want to backward
Thema:

1. Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Fear Medal Honor

2. Layers of Fear 2: what do you think of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Layers of Fear 2: what do you think of the game?: (I had this question on a previous post, but decided to make a new post upon recommendation...) Like the title says, what did you think of the game? It was reviewed on XboxAchievements.com, but I...
  3. Excited about Layers of Fear 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited about Layers of Fear 2: I'm really excited about Layers of Fear 2 on May 26 this month.I can't be alone who else played this game? 98f80726-2001-436b-9283-87aed3308932
  4. The FEAR series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The FEAR series: FEAR was brilliant. Definatley shoudl be backwards compatible or even better a full trilogy remake :) 51a2745f-2a23-4827-b26a-164570e20e90
  5. Posso comprar sem medo o XBOX ONEs 1TB?[Can I buy the XBOX ONEs 1TB without fear?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posso comprar sem medo o XBOX ONEs 1TB?[Can I buy the XBOX ONEs 1TB without fear?]: O preço está acessível e muito melhor do que o do PS4. [Mod Removed - External Website] O site é o BEMOL Benchimol, Irmão e Cia LTDA. Rua Miranda Leão, 41 - Centro - Manaus - AM. CEP 69005-040...
  6. Games with Gold Layers of Fear charged my PayPal account with 22,99€

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold Layers of Fear charged my PayPal account with 22,99€: Hello, Microsoft charged my PayPal account for the free game Layers of fear. They charged 22,99€. The game is in the Games with gold banner in my xbox one so i thought i would be for free. Please...
  7. Gears of war 360 collection codes not received (1 of many customers I fear)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 360 collection codes not received (1 of many customers I fear): Hi I purchased Gears of war 4 on the 8th of october. It is now the 24th of October and I still haven't received my codes (was initially told 10 days - now it's nearly 20). I was told to post on...
  8. FEAR 1 AND 2 retrocompatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FEAR 1 AND 2 retrocompatibility: Hi guys, I just want to say that it would be fantastic if F.E.A.R 1 and 2 will get the retrocompatibility, theese FPS were amazing and I really want to play them once again! Do you agree with me?...
  9. Archievements Layers of Fear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Archievements Layers of Fear: 1.Los logros de Layers of Fear no me llegan en mi perfil c5a593c9-0349-49e9-9ca9-5e5751fcb1d8
  10. Cannot purchase layers of fear with games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase layers of fear with games with gold: layers of fear is supposedly available in games with gold. When I click on buy with games with gold free, it opens up the games with gold page. The other games with gold show as purchased, but...