FEAR - Xbox 360 - Low frame rate

Discus and support FEAR - Xbox 360 - Low frame rate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm running FEAR (the first one) on my Xbox 360. It seems to have a poor frame rate. I tried clearing my cache, formatting my drive, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thrasher585, Dec 3, 2019.

1. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest

Hello, I'm running FEAR (the first one) on my Xbox 360. It seems to have a poor frame rate. I tried clearing my cache, formatting my drive, and reinstalling updates and nothing helped. Some other games appear to run
    fine.

Has anyone here tried FEAR on the Xbox 360 and experienced frame rate issues?

:)

thrasher585, Dec 3, 2019
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

I have noticed a lot of the older 360 games have pretty bad frame rates. I have not played FEAR on the 360 since it first came out, but I remember how bad the frame rates were in the earlier wresting games, and Max Payne.
  3. thrasher585 Win User

No one knows?

I guess I'll ask this: is it normal that some games on the Xbox 360 simply have a low frame rate? Like I mentioned, FEAR doesn't run that well, but some other games do (like Rage or Call of Duty series).
  4. thrasher585 Win User

Xbox 360 Framerate

By low frame rate, I mean the games don't feel smooth. I'm just going by what I see.

Call of Duty 4 was smooth, but most others I've tested aren't. For example FEAR and the Orange Box don't feel smooth.
  5. tplarkin7 Win User

Edge on Ps4 power... Not good for X1 :(

My fear is that frame rates and resolution will be compromised on Xbox One because "nobody really cares about a few pixels or a few frames."

We have seen frame rate hiccups with the PS3 (which I never bought a PS3 for this reason).

If games have better frame rates/resolutions on PS4, I will be buying a PS4. Every game should be locked at 1080p/60 fps!
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox 360 Framerate

Can you define low frame rate and how are you measuring it?
Thema:

1. FEAR - Xbox 360 - Low frame rate - Similar Threads - FEAR 360 Low

2. Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible: Im still waiting for fear 1 2 3 and medal of honnor 2010 2012 to be added backwards compatible when will they be is taking forever can someone do something about it bring them back to xbox one...
  3. Layers of Fear 2: what do you think of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Layers of Fear 2: what do you think of the game?: (I had this question on a previous post, but decided to make a new post upon recommendation...) Like the title says, what did you think of the game? It was reviewed on XboxAchievements.com, but I...
  4. Excited about Layers of Fear 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited about Layers of Fear 2: I'm really excited about Layers of Fear 2 on May 26 this month.I can't be alone who else played this game? 98f80726-2001-436b-9283-87aed3308932
  5. The FEAR series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The FEAR series: FEAR was brilliant. Definatley shoudl be backwards compatible or even better a full trilogy remake :) 51a2745f-2a23-4827-b26a-164570e20e90
  6. Posso comprar sem medo o XBOX ONEs 1TB?[Can I buy the XBOX ONEs 1TB without fear?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posso comprar sem medo o XBOX ONEs 1TB?[Can I buy the XBOX ONEs 1TB without fear?]: O preço está acessível e muito melhor do que o do PS4. [Mod Removed - External Website] O site é o BEMOL Benchimol, Irmão e Cia LTDA. Rua Miranda Leão, 41 - Centro - Manaus - AM. CEP 69005-040...
  7. Games with Gold Layers of Fear charged my PayPal account with 22,99€

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold Layers of Fear charged my PayPal account with 22,99€: Hello, Microsoft charged my PayPal account for the free game Layers of fear. They charged 22,99€. The game is in the Games with gold banner in my xbox one so i thought i would be for free. Please...
  8. Gears of war 360 collection codes not received (1 of many customers I fear)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 360 collection codes not received (1 of many customers I fear): Hi I purchased Gears of war 4 on the 8th of october. It is now the 24th of October and I still haven't received my codes (was initially told 10 days - now it's nearly 20). I was told to post on...
  9. FEAR 1 AND 2 retrocompatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FEAR 1 AND 2 retrocompatibility: Hi guys, I just want to say that it would be fantastic if F.E.A.R 1 and 2 will get the retrocompatibility, theese FPS were amazing and I really want to play them once again! Do you agree with me?...
  10. Archievements Layers of Fear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Archievements Layers of Fear: 1.Los logros de Layers of Fear no me llegan en mi perfil c5a593c9-0349-49e9-9ca9-5e5751fcb1d8