-Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

Discus and support -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like an indicator, like a little red X or something on the thumbnail of games that I have downloaded but are no longer supported in Game Pass.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Liltyking25, Sep 29, 2019.

1. -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

I would like an indicator, like a little red X or something on the thumbnail of games that I have downloaded but are no longer supported in Game Pass. This way, I will easily know which games are taking up space that I won't be able to play anymore.

submitted by /u/Liltyking25
    [link] [comments]

/u/Liltyking25, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Kain637 Win User

download wont download money taken help

I have a similar problem with a game I purchased on Christmas that failed to initialize download but payed for the content. It shows in my Microsoft account purchase history as having been purchased and includes an order number but doesn't show up in my
    purchase history on Xbox account so can't add to download queue at all and when I go to the game's page on the store it wants me to re-buy it.
  3. Robby Odom 2008 Win User

Linking Xbox profile to ea account?

I downloaded the demo and I went to Xbox live and it said "the ea servers for this title have been permanently shut down and the online features are no longer available... Any other ideas?
  4. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Hard Drive

Not all games are 50GB but in a few years they will be. That said, I have faith that external support will come in time (hopefully summer time) and if it doesn't I'm sure there will be enough of an uproar to ensure work starts quicktime.

Look at the battery indicator for example. It was left out, there was an uproar, such a small insignificant feature but it was included within 4 months of release. External HDD support takes a little bit longer I imagine but it will happen.
  5. onyxishere Win User

downloads games take too long

If you are using online features such as multiplayer games or streaming apps when downloading games the download may stop for a period of time and can even take longer to complete.
  6. Arachnidea Win User

Commercial/Advertisement Downloads

Eggnogga... You have no idea HOW BAD A PLAN it is...

SBViper.... It adds up over the multiple windows. Point being, I did not concent to thier download. OTher competitors do not have this annoying feature.
Thema:

-Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

1. -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included... - Similar Threads - Feature Idea Add

2. I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm what features do the 2004 updates get which the 1911 don't have?: I would like to know since I'm new to alpha skip ahead and I don't see many changes submitted by /u/SenkoFox [link] [comments]
  3. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  4. “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

in XboX Insiders
    “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification: Hey Folks! A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed. • Are requests and suggestions still referred to collectively as “Feature Friday,” and if...
  5. The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.: In short everytime I put in my zip code it says " Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it. " what do I do? 0ae88466-ab29-4f45-ab67-e17d947c94e0
  6. October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications,...: They've been busy bees. Liking the sound of better mixer integration for sure 5e642201-c518-4faa-ba3f-3c598a412ae2
  7. What New feature's, idea's, suggestions etc. Do you want in TitanFall#2???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What New feature's, idea's, suggestions etc. Do you want in TitanFall#2???: Just thought I whould start this thread in the development stages on this sequal to TitanFall. 6cd49ce9-2bdd-4ce6-84f0-2c19650b4783
  8. Good idea for OneGuide Feature: tagging channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good idea for OneGuide Feature: tagging channels: I largely use a remote with the OneGuide. The only issue I have is that without the ability to use numbers, I cannot jump to a particular section of the guide (say, the 200s). I have a...
  9. Xbox one feature ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one feature ideas: 1). Make pins section scrollable, or change pins displayed randomly every so often. (2) make profile pic section continuously loop every 10 secs or so, to display our account info, plus add...
  10. Xbox One Idea/Feature: Reminder Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Idea/Feature: Reminder Feature: Feature: Reminder / Voice Reminder Why Should It Be Implemented? Scenario: Say for instance you're 18+ and either need to go pick up a family member; however, you're in deep into a game and have...