FEATURE NEEDED ON XBOX ONE!

Discus and support FEATURE NEEDED ON XBOX ONE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think we should have a sleep option when watching TV on Xbox One. It's pretty frustrating the way it works right now and doesn't turn the TV and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rainhell 77, Feb 20, 2014.

1. rainhell 77
    rainhell 77 Guest

I think we should have a sleep option when watching TV on Xbox One. It's pretty frustrating the way it works right now and doesn't turn the TV and cable box off when there there no activity detected. This would be a nice feature for people who watch TV and
    fall asleep while watching it.

:)

rainhell 77, Feb 20, 2014
  2. spinefarm2001, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Kinect features needed for shooters on Xbox One

Thats what they said about kinect early on in its life cycle. Then E3 hit and you saw it wasnt real 1 to 1 tracking. Motion gaming is now and in the foreseeable future, just another gimmick.

Jedi Knight GZ, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Can you have 2 Gamertags on one Live account?

5. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

No Kinect from the Xbox 360 is not compatible with Xbox One because the Kinect 360 has only a 2D feature. But Kinect Xbox ONE has two cameras running 3D and also has other features that are needed.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

XBox memberships

8. Shaggy2000 Win User

XBOX PREVIEW INVITE PLEASEEEEE!

Wireless Display feature? I'm in the preview program and the only wireless display feature that's on the Xbox One is the ability to stream videos from your mobile phone to the Xbox One (which then goes to your TV)

If its that feature your talking about its on the Xbox One, you don't need to be part of the preview program to use it.
Thema:

1. FEATURE NEEDED ON XBOX ONE! - Similar Threads - FEATURE NEEDED

2. How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In

in XboX Insiders
    How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In: What is the best method to make MS aware of feature we want maintained in Scarlet? For example HDMI-In, this is something I use everyday and have since 2013. It would really make me think twice...
  3. XBOX needs to fix their reporting feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX needs to fix their reporting feature: Right so today my acounts comunication got suspended for a day i know it aint much but still im mad basicaly i messaged a guy that he is a looser for teaming in a game and he spam reported me for...
  4. Features xbox one needs to be better than ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Features xbox one needs to be better than ps4: here is a lisy of features that xbox one needs and should receive before the next generation. 1: Ability to hide games with achievements or limited view ability. 2: Friend requests. Like xbox...
  5. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...
  6. I need to clarify about some multiplayer features...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to clarify about some multiplayer features...: Hello everyone. I have a question reguarding multiplayer. You see, I would like to play with my brother (on two Xbox consoles) black ops II but I don’t know if this will work. I would like to...
  7. all apps and features need to be optional not forced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all apps and features need to be optional not forced: I want apps and features that are not needed for system operations to be made optional even when setting up my xbox console or pc they should not be pre installed and updated without consent,...
  8. Features xbox one needs to be better than ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Features xbox one needs to be better than ps4: here is a lisy of features that xbox one needs and should receive before the next generation. 1: Ability to hide games with achievements or limited view ability. 2: Friend requests. Like xbox...
  9. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...
  10. Cortana voice command needs to be a feature on the next tv/dvd remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana voice command needs to be a feature on the next tv/dvd remote: A voice remote for the Xbox one with Cortana is definitely needed. Are you able to add this feature to your next remote? bf98d927-f23e-451b-98f8-f0afc1ef56ce