[Feature Request] Ability to kick and invite players in a public game as a host

Discus and support [Feature Request] Ability to kick and invite players in a public game as a host in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, Can you please add the ability to kick and invite players in a public game as a host? Thank-you, Shawn c0174486-1fe6-4c20-ad72-238d9abd74ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014.

1. [Feature Request] Ability to kick and invite players in a public game as a host

HI,

Can you please add the ability to kick and invite players in a public game as a host?

Thank-you,

Shawn

:)

RoG Shawzborne, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Explanation please !!!!

Never played the game, but I imagine the host of the game is the one with the ability to kick players. That's how it usually works.

DanteSparda504, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Hellhog
    Hellhog Guest
    A question for the entire community.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Woops that's an embarrassing typo. Good thing I spelled it right in my PM.

Public is public regardless of if there's a host, imo. I think Rainbow six just needed a better matchmaking system, bad example.

[/quote] You still didn't answer my question. I said give me an example of a game where 'Public' Matches are host controlled (Peer to Peer) and the host as the ability to boot people, but not the ability to change game settings, so therefore people can play
    in ways the host doesn't intend.

Gears of War 1 is an example of a lobby system, but the host cannot boot people.

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 never had matchmaking, they used the lobby system where you find a lobby with settings you like. The host could change game options so is not what I'm refering to in my request for an example.

As far as I know, there is not a single game out there (at least that I've played) where there is matchmaking instead of a Server Browser and yet the host can still boot you. Typically Peer to Peer connections where there is a Host in control of the lobby and
    you have to search for lobbys, the host can boot you. But in that same Peer to Peer lobby where a host is chosen, but matchmaking is used, the host cannot boot. So unless you can give me some game examples, I don't see where your question even applies to an
    in-game scenario.

Hellhog, Mar 17, 2014
  4. [Feature Request] Ability to kick and invite players in a public game as a host

People can already be voted out of GO lobbies.

Gleny Greybeard, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Gleny Greybeard Win User

People can already be voted out of GO lobbies.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Explanation please !!!!

Never played the game, but I imagine the host of the game is the one with the ability to kick players. That's how it usually works.
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

New idea to get rid of hackers.

And bring about a ton of other ones there JMDF. True; the option to kick players out as the host SOUNDS like a good idea, but then you have "kicked player for playing music too loud/kicked player for killing me/kicked player for cursing, in other words,
    now players have excuses to be total @$$holes to others for no reason (except the music one). Any player who is suspected of hacking, although that player's stats says otherwise, now you are giving players who are hosts the ability to kick legitimate gamers
    for playing the game. My point is, good idea, but people will find a way to take advantage of it and to harass/grief others with it.
  8. Gimpy_P Win User

Kicking people out of parties

Only the host has kick ability.
  9. smileskybird Win User

Minecraft Moderator?

They probably may be able to do only some of the stuff the host can do maybe like kick anyone out but they won't be able to kick the Host. I like the Trust Players tool. I program it to Not Trust players cause I get lots of friends-of-friends. I even use
    this feature against my friends but I usually Trust them if they're good and know what they're doing. I like the allow/disallow PVP feature too. They shouldn't have access to your map when you the host are offline because it's the Host's Server, not the Moderator's.
Thema:

1. [Feature Request] Ability to kick and invite players in a public game as a host - Similar Threads - Feature Request Ability

2. “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

in XboX Insiders
    “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification: Hey Folks! A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed. • Are requests and suggestions still referred to collectively as “Feature Friday,” and if...
  3. Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests: I had an idea that we could collect all the current issues of Xbox One and the features that seem to be missing, and add them to a compiled list. However, that list needs to be visible to actual...
  4. Feature Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Well first I'd like to thank Microsoft for your top hard work bringing loads of games to the Xbox one platform. the trouble is as my game library expands im starting to lose track of which games...
  5. [Feature Request] Verify Game Files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Verify Game Files: Hi, I would like to request a feature to verify the integrity of game and dlc files. I recently had to replace my external hard drive for my xbox one x, and while re-downloading all my games &...
  6. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: I would like to see a download timer in a future software update. Reason being is that my ISP gives me unmetered downloading from the hours of 2:00AM to 8:00AM. This way I can set my "big" game...
  7. FEATURE REQUEST: Xbox One shutting off TV only on request

in XBoX on Consoles
    FEATURE REQUEST: Xbox One shutting off TV only on request: Hello! It's very useful having a "shut off TV" option when Xbox is shutting off… But sometime I want only shut off my Xbox not my TV! So should be very useful, when I long-press the X button,...
  8. [Feature Request] Bingo gifts - collect all button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Bingo gifts - collect all button: Hello, I would like to ask for a button with which you can collect all gifts from friends all at once. If you have more than five gifts, it takes a long time till you can accept the next one so...
  9. [FEATURE REQUEST]: Sync party between console & windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FEATURE REQUEST]: Sync party between console & windows: A couple of related requests here. My main complaint with the current Xbox App on Windows is that it does not sync the party with Xbox One console. If I join a party on Xbox, the App is aware that...
  10. Feature Request: Schedule Download Time for Games and Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature Request: Schedule Download Time for Games and Updates: A schedule to be able to set any Xbox One downloads (apps, games or updates) to only happen during certain times (ie. 00:00 -> 07:30). For those with bandwidth limitations of data caps, this...