Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x.

Discus and support Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x. This would allow us to use the radio to fly flight simulator more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/simtcr, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/simtcr
    /u/simtcr Guest

Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x.

This would allow us to use the radio to fly flight simulator more precisely.

Currently in windows 10, this is supported.

submitted by /u/simtcr
    [link] [comments]

/u/simtcr, Oct 8, 2021
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox Series X type-c port?

On the video, Xbox Series X has USB type A only.

The new controller, I think is type-A (Xbox Series X) to type-c (controller). (Elite2 is a to c usb)
  3. IvanKostyuk Win User

Xbox One X controller drifts right

I forgot to mention, that issue is reproducible with two controllers on that Xbox One X.

If there is a problem with radio part, then I think I need to open request to have it replaced.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Will the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit be compatible with the Xbox Series X?

Xbox One accessories and peripherals will be compatible with Xbox Series X. As to whether the rechargeable battery packs are compatible with an Xbox Series X controller, that has not yet been revealed at this time, to my knowledge. However, the new controller
    will use USB-C for its charging port instead of the Play & Charge Kit's Micro-USB plug.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Adapter Xbox 360 for PC and new controller.

Hi,

I’m Killing Skids

The Answer Is Yes as Long As it has Bluetooth or wireless connection
    Hi,

That's not quite right. Apologies for quoting you.

The Xbox 360 controller uses a proprietary wireless technology, it's not Bluetooth and the old adaptors won't work with a modern controller like the Xbox One or Series X|S controllers.

Unlike Xbox 360 wireless controllers, Xbox One and Series controllers can also be connected via USB cable. Old Xbox One controllers use Micro USB, Series Controllers are USB C.

To use an Xbox One/ Series controller via wireless on a PC and get basic functionality, all you need to do is connect the controller via Bluetooth. If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth then you'll need to buy a Bluetooth USB dongle, they're very cheap, less than $10. I'm from the UK and I connect my Series X controller to my PC via BT dongle I purchased from Amazon for about £5.

For extra wireless features you'll need the Xbox One Wireless Adaptor for Windows 10. Unfortunately, the official Microsoft branded adaptors are now quite rare.
  6. Noel Hoekstra Win User

Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

I understand you about the xbox license.

I rather not want to have a wireless headset because I dont like charging and the battery life will decrease over time. So that leave me with two options:
    1. Wired, 3.5mm into the Xbox series x controller
    2. Wired, usb, into the Xbox series X

I checked the microsoft store and there are only 2 compatible series X headsets. Both wireles.

Do you know any wired Xbox series X headset? That is compatible with the series x? I prefer USB but have to go 3.5mm otherwise.
Thema:

1. Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x. - Similar Threads - Feature request add

2. (REQUEST) Add a Screen Resize Feature in the Settings (Just like Nintendo Switch &...

in XboX Insiders
    (REQUEST) Add a Screen Resize Feature in the Settings (Just like Nintendo Switch &...: Add a Screen Resize Feature the one with the arrows in the Settings app (Just like Nintendo Switch & Playstation) so we don't have to deal with changing it on a Monitor or TV I think this would...
  3. Feature request to add betaflight usb hid drive to xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request to add betaflight usb hid drive to xbox series x: Feature request to add betaflight usb hid driver to xbox series x. This would enable us to use radio controllers like FrSky Taranis to fly flight simulator. Currently this is supported on...
  4. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  5. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XboX Insiders
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  6. HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS

in XboX Insiders
    HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS: It would be really nice if you could record your Party chat audio/voices as you record or capture a game clip :/// I'm I the only one who really wishes that??? submitted by /u/Victorino117...
  7. Newest Alpha Update Adds Overwhelmingly Requested Quick Resume Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Update Adds Overwhelmingly Requested Quick Resume Feature: The new update for Alpha lists: A much requested user-feature is being included in today’s update! Users will now have access to a new group that will show all current Quick Resume save states....
  8. [Feature Request] Add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One: Hi, Please add Recent Players Support to Battlefield 4 on Xbox One Thank-you, Shawn 213e3012-c0f7-48f0-803f-d36c596ad1ab
  9. [Feature Request] Add more player slots to Garden Ops Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add more player slots to Garden Ops Mode: Hi, Please add more players to the Garden Ops Mode. Thank-you, Shawn 52616754-20c5-4574-b204-ba845c4dd96d
  10. [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen: Hi Pop Cap Team, Can you please add a ingame mini-map at the bottom left of the ingame screen to see foes in the area? Let me know what you think Thank-you, Shawn...