Feature request

Discus and support Feature request in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the idea of console streaming to use my phone as a screen so I can play whilst my wife watches TV. Problem is I don't have a bluetooth... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ixnay211, Dec 5, 2019.

1. /u/ixnay211
    /u/ixnay211 Guest

Feature request

I love the idea of console streaming to use my phone as a screen so I can play whilst my wife watches TV. Problem is I don't have a bluetooth controller. If an option to the streaming could be included where JUST the screen and the controller interaction handled by the console that would be perfect.

submitted by /u/ixnay211
    [link] [comments]

/u/ixnay211, Dec 5, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Feature Request

Hello Signofff,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. In addition to what was said above, you can set up your Xbox to update your games even while it is in sleep mode. You must have your console set up to "Instant on" in your

power mode settings.

As for your idea to schedule times to update, please post that in the appropriate channel. All ideas to help improve Xbox should go here: Official
    Reddit Xbox ideas hub

Hope this helps!
  3. TXPaladin Win User

Feature request

In theory it sounds like a nice way to offer a friend some access to a game. In my mind its not so much a real feature, I don't think they talk about GAME SHARE as an option. What is allowed to a degree is more of access for Family Members to play a game
    a primary user owns. What is done is multiple accounts are allowed to play games on a primary console. Then a second console is used by the primary user and that user has access to the same games. It stops between 2 consoles.

What could be a nice feature and perhaps even with Game Pass games is the ability for Co-Op and Multiplayer Games to invite someone into play a game that doesn't have Game Pass or the Game. Example, I have the Master Chief Collection and I could invite a
    friend to play along with me. This would become a Virtual Couch feature then and only works when I'm on playing the same game. Just another thought at looking at things.
  4. LuckyKous Win User

Feature request

That may be good for players, not for publishers.
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Feature request

The way game sharing works is currently reletively decent.

the system is setup so that you can gameshare with whoever you want but its up to you on whether or not you trust giving someone your login info, thats where most people draw the line and thats good for the consumer and the business.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Feature request

I don't think this will ever be a feature as it makes it too easy for people to play any game for free. The purpose of gane sharing is for families who have have multiple consoles in the house, not for people to try and get paid content for free.
Thema:

Feature request

1. Feature request - Similar Threads - Feature request

2. Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness: Hello, I would like to request Microsoft to allow all users of Xbox One to be able to select the brightness of their controllers' XBOX button light. I know that whoever has a connected Kinect...
  3. How do I remove the message request feature

in XboX Insiders
    How do I remove the message request feature: I would like to have all messages in one place if possible submitted by /u/DeVesta2 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Friend Request Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Friend Request Feature: I have a little suggestion. Just like everyone else who plays on Xbox One and know they get a lot of these spam accounts adding and unfriending them on Xbox. I get them daily and it is annoying. I...
  5. Feature Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature Request: When will we be able to schedule download and update times on the Xbox one? I can not count the number of times I am unable to game due to forced downloads... 158e2290-4f18-4382-aade-f57d2805fde3
  6. Feature request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature request: To change game sharing with friends from giving out account info to scrolling through friends list and selecting a option to game share with this person 7b419b8a-cbc1-4e49-99d6-102ed82e33fa
  7. I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”...

in XboX Insiders
    I also know that something like this should probably go into the weekly “Feature Requests”...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  8. Best Practice to use Groups / Feature Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Practice to use Groups / Feature Request: I named my groups according to the main taxonomy given by TrueAchievements. E.g. the game "assassins creed" is under the group "open world games". Problem / Feature Requests: 1. 40 tiles limit...
  9. New my games and apps [Feature Request]

in XboX Insiders
    New my games and apps [Feature Request]: In the old my games and apps it was easy to see what games have been home shared, they showed up in ready to install, such as games that have been home shared from subscription such as Games with...
  10. Feature request

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: While we are "ghosting" when we are online can we get a "whitelist" to add friends to so they'll see that we're online when we ghost? submitted by /u/KenToTanTaYo [link] [comments]