Feature request

Discus and support Feature request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can the ability to stream to youtube on xbox be added. Also, consider updating the UI of current streams, that blue bar is very plain. Playstation 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cyborgjim, Sep 19, 2020.

1. cyborgjim
    cyborgjim Guest

Feature request

Can the ability to stream to youtube on xbox be added. Also, consider updating the UI of current streams, that blue bar is very plain. Playstation 4 shows viewer count and comments with personal logo/pic. If xbox series x has a dedicated stream to facebook
    gaming button like it did for mixer that will be very lame youtube/twitch is the way to go. Maybe acquire restream.io and integrate it into xbox

:)

cyborgjim, Sep 19, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Feature Request

Hello Signofff,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. In addition to what was said above, you can set up your Xbox to update your games even while it is in sleep mode. You must have your console set up to "Instant on" in your

power mode settings.

As for your idea to schedule times to update, please post that in the appropriate channel. All ideas to help improve Xbox should go here: Official
    Reddit Xbox ideas hub

Hope this helps!
  3. TXPaladin Win User

Feature request

In theory it sounds like a nice way to offer a friend some access to a game. In my mind its not so much a real feature, I don't think they talk about GAME SHARE as an option. What is allowed to a degree is more of access for Family Members to play a game
    a primary user owns. What is done is multiple accounts are allowed to play games on a primary console. Then a second console is used by the primary user and that user has access to the same games. It stops between 2 consoles.

What could be a nice feature and perhaps even with Game Pass games is the ability for Co-Op and Multiplayer Games to invite someone into play a game that doesn't have Game Pass or the Game. Example, I have the Master Chief Collection and I could invite a
    friend to play along with me. This would become a Virtual Couch feature then and only works when I'm on playing the same game. Just another thought at looking at things.
  4. LuckyKous Win User

Feature request

That may be good for players, not for publishers.
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Feature request

The way game sharing works is currently reletively decent.

the system is setup so that you can gameshare with whoever you want but its up to you on whether or not you trust giving someone your login info, thats where most people draw the line and thats good for the consumer and the business.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Feature request

I don't think this will ever be a feature as it makes it too easy for people to play any game for free. The purpose of gane sharing is for families who have have multiple consoles in the house, not for people to try and get paid content for free.
Thema:

Feature request

1. Feature request - Similar Threads - Feature request

2. Xbox Feature Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature Request: A feature that I would like to see Xbox add, would be (Remove) follower, near the spot where you would Block or Report a person. Or you add another feature where you could choose what type of...
  3. Feature Request: Discs to Downloads... please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Discs to Downloads... please!: The Insider comment tool seems to be off line so I will start this discussion here. With the Xbox announcement of a diskless version of the Xbox, isn't there an anti-pirate friendly way that...
  4. FEATURE REQUEST: Screensavers on XBox consoles for OLED TV owners

in XBoX on Consoles
    FEATURE REQUEST: Screensavers on XBox consoles for OLED TV owners: OLED TVs are a great televisions that have one major weak point and that's possible burn-in of static images. Albeit your image needs to be on the screen for a fairly long amount of time and there...
  5. Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...

in XboX Insiders
    Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness: Hello, I would like to request Microsoft to allow all users of Xbox One to be able to select the brightness of their controllers' XBOX button light. I know that whoever has a connected Kinect...
  7. How do I remove the message request feature

in XboX Insiders
    How do I remove the message request feature: I would like to have all messages in one place if possible submitted by /u/DeVesta2 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Friend Request Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Friend Request Feature: I have a little suggestion. Just like everyone else who plays on Xbox One and know they get a lot of these spam accounts adding and unfriending them on Xbox. I get them daily and it is annoying. I...
  9. Feature Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature Request: When will we be able to schedule download and update times on the Xbox one? I can not count the number of times I am unable to game due to forced downloads... 158e2290-4f18-4382-aade-f57d2805fde3
  10. Feature request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature request: To change game sharing with friends from giving out account info to scrolling through friends list and selecting a option to game share with this person 7b419b8a-cbc1-4e49-99d6-102ed82e33fa