Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

Discus and support Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/1and2halvespeople, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit.

submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople
    [link] [comments]

/u/1and2halvespeople, Aug 1, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Is there a game trade in

You can not trade in any digital games or content for gift card codes. Not sure if they will bring this feature in the future.
  3. BattlePHILd Win User

$10 xbox one version upgrade question

Seems simple enough. If you buy a disc for the 360, when you trade it in you should have the option of getting the Xbox One disc or a digital download code.
  4. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Digital download suggestion

I seriously doubt this is how it works. Borss, if you are sure, you should provide a source for your info. From my knowledge, doing this would result in the "Friend" needing the disc every time you play. Thats exactly what they changed with the DRM. If you
    install from a disc, you need that disc every time.
  5. ORB1T4L-EC93D236-ED1 Win User

Digital download suggestion

I doubt it too, that's why I wrote this topic, I hope someone at Xbox/Microsoft sees it and consider it as an option :)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Suggestion for digital downloads...

It would be nice to be able to trade them back in for a little credit, but since you can't I only buy digital when the deal is too hard to pass up. I just bought Dragon Age Inquisition for €20.00 so when I'm finished I'll delete it and not worry. If I spent
    €60.00 then that would be a different story.

I found a digital code for assassins Creed Unity and DLC for €9.00. If you shop around it pays off.
Thema:

Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

1. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in - Similar Threads - Feature suggestion digital

2. Suggestion: Auto translate feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion: Auto translate feature: Hello, language barriers have always been a problem in online gaming even though most of the time it isn't an issue. However when it comes to Xbox live, messages and clubs being able to understand...
  3. FEATURE SUGGESTION: video playback, make controller less sensitive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FEATURE SUGGESTION: video playback, make controller less sensitive: I tried to watch a movie with headphones, with a friend atttached to another controller, in order to keep quiet while my family is sleeping. The problem is that if my friend touches the...
  4. Feature Suggestion: Jigsaw Collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Suggestion: Jigsaw Collections: 1. It would be nice to be able to create collections of puzzles from my own images rather than just adding singletons. 2. It would be nice if puzzle collections could be grouped or otherwise...
  5. IMPORTANT! FH3 Features Suggested (wishlist)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IMPORTANT! FH3 Features Suggested (wishlist): Dear Forza team i hope youll add this features to FH3 to make more amazing experience. if you wont add all just add the first point. I can add much MORE points if you want.Thanks! 1) EXTREME...
  6. Suggestions for You feature is unsafe for kids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestions for You feature is unsafe for kids: Is there a way to turn this feature off? Its not only annoying but a very unsafe practice in general. We should never be encouraged to become friends with strangers, this is the exact opposite...
  7. Great feature suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great feature suggestion: I don’t know about everyone else but I really enjoy listening to Spotify in the background while I play. That being said what if we could start up a party invite friends too it and the whole party...
  8. A Forum For Suggesting Future Console Update Features

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Forum For Suggesting Future Console Update Features: Of all of the useful and enjoyable forums on this site, I couldn't find for the life of me a single one relating to future system updates. If there's some link or page that I can be sent to clear...
  9. Suggestion for improving a feature.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion for improving a feature.: The game managing have a problem when you unninstall just the game, not the dlcs (i do this when i don't play a game anymore and i want to save some space but let the dlcs there if someday i play...
  10. A Great Xbox One Feature Suggestion I Came Up With : Seamless Split-screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Great Xbox One Feature Suggestion I Came Up With : Seamless Split-screen: I call this "Xbox Seamless-Split", each player gets their own screen, one player on TV, and other player on the Xbox app. Full rendered screens for both with no line dividing the players....