'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.

Discus and support 'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just got this xbox a couple days ago.. updated it right away. on the dashboard under 'FEATURED' I've got the same 3 tabs there... 'Let us show you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by i drill rocks, Feb 16, 2014.

1. 'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.

just got this xbox a couple days ago.. updated it right away.

on the dashboard under 'FEATURED' I've got the same 3 tabs there... 'Let us show you around', 'Discover great apps & features', and 'Handy tips & tricks'

the same 3 tabs are always there.... and I cant access any of them... when i click on them I only get 'content is not available'

so now i have these tabs i havnt been able to use, cant change or remove them.. they just sit there and stare at me, laughing at me all the time.

any ideas?

:)

i drill rocks, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Featured Tabs

Hey there Frank! Let's see what we can do to get that content updated.

To start off, I suggest giving these steps a shot:

• Make sure you're signed in and you know the email/password for your account.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Choose "Sign-in, security, & passkey".
    • Select "Remove me from this Xbox".
    • Select "Remove my account".
    • Hold the power button on your console for 5-10 seconds until the console powers off.
    • Wait ~30 seconds.
    • Power the console on.
    • Download your profile to your console again by using your account information.

Let us know how that goes and if the featured tabs update for you after that. We'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Featured Tabs

Yes did that logged back in lost my gamer pic and still got the featured tips had mine over two weeks now and watched all the tips twice I don't want this on my dashboard turn them off Microsoft

Bad Jack Frost, Feb 16, 2014
Thema:

'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.

1. 'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched. - Similar Threads - 'Featured' tabs dashboard

2. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  3. If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?: The ability to turn off auto-clips for certain games (I'm looking at you EA Sports titles), and the ability to move where the notifications pop ups appear. Sometimes they obscure vital parts of...
  4. July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    July 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Features For Xbox Game Pass, And Xbox Skill For Alexa: These are all good updates!! Thanks for sharing this info!!! 9e32cf58-98e1-41cc-9b1d-90a59be2c367
  5. 윈10 게임모드 기능으로 녹화한 동영상을 저장하는 위치를 변경할 수 없습니다.[Translation-With the Win10 game mode feature,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    윈10 게임모드 기능으로 녹화한 동영상을 저장하는 위치를 변경할 수 없습니다.[Translation-With the Win10 game mode feature,...: https://icecreamf1sh.tistory.com/139 이곳이나 https://support.microsoft.com/ko-kr/help/4028695/windows-10-where-are-my-game-dvr-clips-and-screenshots-saved 이곳이나...
  6. When we finally receive “Estimate time left” feature?

in XboX Insiders
    When we finally receive “Estimate time left” feature?: In alpha skip we see release notes from may 18, and in last moment remove this feature remove. Almost two month pass already and no more news about this. All alpha skip very disappointed now....
  7. [Feature Request] Verify Game Files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Verify Game Files: Hi, I would like to request a feature to verify the integrity of game and dlc files. I recently had to replace my external hard drive for my xbox one x, and while re-downloading all my games &...
  8. XBOX Beta feature missing

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Beta feature missing: I know it’s a work in progress but I would like to give some feedback on the Ultimate offer and the general experience with Xbox. 1) Offer: The general offer of the Xbox library is a bit poor in...
  9. Game Bar Features Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Features Missing: When I press win + G i get the game bar to open, but it only includes image & video capture and streaming. There's no home button (the 3 dot stack), no performance monitor overlays, just the xbox...
  10. featured tab not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    featured tab not updating: my featured tab has not updated---it has the 3 original boxes when i first set up system--tip and tricks/apps/and etc---but when i sign out--then it updates but when i sign back in ---it goes back...