Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added

Discus and support Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but there's a few features in the Game & Apps section that I used a lot in the old layout along... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Excalibur0126, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but there's a few features in the Game & Apps section that I used a lot in the old layout along with some new additions that would be nice.

• Full library -> all categories: When filtering, I'd like it to stay filtered rather than reset to default when re-opening the library.
    • Full library -> Xbox Game Pass: Return of ability to hide games. Also, sorting by recently added.
    • Full library -> EA Access: I'm not even sure why this is a section as no games appear. You have to open the app to find them all. Either get rid of it or show all the available games in both "Installed" and "Ready to install". Also, the additions I listed for Xbox Game Pass should also apply here.
    • Manage -> Updates: Return of the "update all" button would be nice.
    • Manage -> Queue: Honestly, this is just a little bonus for my OCD, but an option to sort the queue by file size.
    submitted by /u/Excalibur0126
    [link] [comments]

/u/Excalibur0126, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added

1. Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added - Similar Threads - Features I'd Added

2. Help me, pes20 online features is down for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me, pes20 online features is down for me: Hi friends. I cant play online pes 20 It wont sign in and wont enter online features. The error is this: the necessary login data could not be acquired from the pes2020 servers. Pls help me...
  3. New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders): As Xbox Insiders, your feedback helps inform the decisions and updates we make on Xbox. Everything from brand new features to refinements to how gamers interact with the console itself are born...
  4. Xbox 360 apps and features dont work in Poland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 apps and features dont work in Poland: Hi guys, im very sorry but i just got myself a xbox 360 and I cant use any of the apps except explorer and youtube (also with some issues). other apps just dont work, for example, popcorn the...
  5. Cant access online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access online features: I recently changed the email affiliated with my microsoft account and needed to update my security info. Upon doing so I was sent to a page that said that I have to wait until May 4th (1 month...
  6. Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction: Recently after a short hiatus from xbox i come back and i play for example mxgp 2019 and then i try to access the track editor feature and it gives me a notification saying “to do this change a...
  7. A feature I'd like to see come back.

in XboX Insiders
    A feature I'd like to see come back.: Back in the xbox 360 era, you could download your gamertag/profile onto a thumbdrive and play on different xboxes. This seems to be a feature eluded or unevolved with the xbox one. I know there is...
  8. Feature I'd like to see

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature I'd like to see: I'd like to be able to 1. Choose to appear online to favorites only. 2. Appear as watching tv Thank You that is all. 41ae2cc7-f8a3-48a6-a9d2-f419957ccf8d
  9. I'd like to add music to my clips- would that be a possible feature for upload studio in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to add music to my clips- would that be a possible feature for upload studio in ...: I sometimes enjoy delving into my xbrt's and creating montages. I was wondering if in the near future there would be a feature for adding sound or music while editing- perhaps from a music file on...
  10. System features I'd like to see.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System features I'd like to see.: Two system features I'd like to see on my Xbox One: 1) Ability to set the feedback, that pops on the bottom of the screen, to translucent and to manage its opacity. 2) Ability to block a...