Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load

Discus and support Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge for Feb 6 fails to load. This causes the game to crash and restart (in the background behind desktop). I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willsail67, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Willsail67
    Willsail67 Guest

The Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge for Feb 6 fails to load.

This causes the game to crash and restart (in the background behind desktop).

I have the same problem with Feb 3 and Feb 4 (Easy - 3rd, Medium - 4th).

I understand Microsoft is aware of the 3rd and 4th Feb games - just letting you know about the 6th.

(I am in Australia zone, so the games for the 6th are available now, in case anyone thinks I'm time challenged!)

:)

Willsail67, Feb 5, 2014
  2. smeeky
    smeeky Guest
    2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

An update. After 5 Feb with no problems, the problem returned on 6 Feb. This time it is affecting the Golden Tile easy challenge.

smeeky, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

1. The following daily challenges are not loading:

a. 3 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Classic

b. 4 Feb – Tile 1 – Medium – Lightning Tiles

c. 6 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

d. 7 Feb – Tile 3 – Hard - Classic

e. 8 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

f. 9 Feb – Tile 3 – Medium – Classic

g. 15 Feb – Tile 2 – Easy – Match Attack

h. 15 Feb – Tile 3 – Easy – Classic

2. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mahjong app; problem not resolved.

3. Signed out of Xbox Live and signed in again; no success.

4. Cleared Windows Store cache; restarted computer and performed check for updates; no updates available. Tried before and after reinstalling app.

5. Windows firewall shows public access for Microsoft Mahjong.

6. McAfee Internet Security installed; renewal originally set for 18 Feb 14; renewed on 6 Feb 14; did not resolve issue.

7. Used task manager to check performance; shows ~2% CPU and ~260 Mb Memory before application suspends.

8. Event manager shows no errors.

9. Running Windows 8 (64-bit) Version 6.2 Build 9200; all updates current as of `5 Feb 14.

10. Using Vizio CT15-A2 laptop.

11. No issues with other games.

12. Was unable to access Xbox Live account on 15 Feb. Restarting computer resolved the issue.

PrestoOyster26, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load

MS Win8 Games, Feb 6, 2014
  5. smeeky Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

An update. After 5 Feb with no problems, the problem returned on 6 Feb. This time it is affecting the Golden Tile easy challenge.
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

7. PrestoOyster26 Win User

Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

1. The following daily challenges are not loading:

a. 3 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Classic

b. 4 Feb – Tile 1 – Medium – Lightning Tiles

c. 6 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

d. 7 Feb – Tile 3 – Hard - Classic

e. 8 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

f. 9 Feb – Tile 3 – Medium – Classic

g. 15 Feb – Tile 2 – Easy – Match Attack

h. 15 Feb – Tile 3 – Easy – Classic

2. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mahjong app; problem not resolved.

3. Signed out of Xbox Live and signed in again; no success.

4. Cleared Windows Store cache; restarted computer and performed check for updates; no updates available. Tried before and after reinstalling app.

5. Windows firewall shows public access for Microsoft Mahjong.

6. McAfee Internet Security installed; renewal originally set for 18 Feb 14; renewed on 6 Feb 14; did not resolve issue.

7. Used task manager to check performance; shows ~2% CPU and ~260 Mb Memory before application suspends.

8. Event manager shows no errors.

9. Running Windows 8 (64-bit) Version 6.2 Build 9200; all updates current as of `5 Feb 14.

10. Using Vizio CT15-A2 laptop.

11. No issues with other games.

12. Was unable to access Xbox Live account on 15 Feb. Restarting computer resolved the issue.
  8. padoorramaswamy Win User

Golden Tiles, leaving the gold for last

6 feb golden tiles played ok for last 2 golden tiles.
  9. Adrian69 Win User

3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes

Crashing for me also - Feb 6 Golden tiles
Thema:

1. Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load - Similar Threads - Feb Easy Golden

2. Feb 25 update breaks external HDD

in XboX Insiders
    Feb 25 update breaks external HDD: I have a fantom HDD and was on the omega preview before and once I got the preview I was no longer able to move or install games to my external HDD. I unenrolled and reset my Xbox one back to...
  3. Xbox Feb. 2020 UI Update with Vertical menus

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Feb. 2020 UI Update with Vertical menus: The new UI update has released for Xbox this month, and the customization is nice, but I'm used to the horizontal layout of the menus. Is there a way to change it from the vertical layout back to...
  4. Feb 2020 update messed up my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feb 2020 update messed up my xbox: The Feb 2020 update messed up my xbox one. I have to start it up in energy saving mode in order for any game to work and I can't switch to a different game unless I shut down the console first....
  5. Feb 20 update stuck at 92%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feb 20 update stuck at 92%: Almost there... Step 3 of 3: Applying (83%) I have hard reset and disconnected power supply twice. Xbox one elite. Stuck for over 18 hours. HELP 1b504f93-7443-49c2-a6ce-e7b6f04cfec0
  6. Toredo since update Feb. 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toredo since update Feb. 2020: Since the update, the very first time I turn my Xbox on for the day I get "Toredo". I haven't had a Toredo in I don't know how long. It's a reoccurring theme. I simply want to throw this out...
  7. New system update available to everyone. It's the one with the new UI (Feb. 24, 2020)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New system update available to everyone. It's the one with the new UI (Feb. 24, 2020): I’ll have to get on and check out all the new stuff, thanks for telling me what they added/changed so I know what to look out for. dd9fd934-2dd0-4d09-b29c-c0cf01e46431
  8. Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow XBox Downloads since 10 Feb: Since about 10 Feb I have noticed slow network on my Xbox. Call of Duty keeps giving me bad connection icons a lot and Freezes. Also the last 56GB update last week started well at about 73Mbps...
  9. No sound in forza horizon 4 after Feb 20 alpha update.

in XboX Insiders
    No sound in forza horizon 4 after Feb 20 alpha update.: Since the new update I am not getting any in game sound for forza horizon 4. It will play some of the load screen background sounds, but nothing else. It will do the start up sound up to...
  10. 3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes: I have tried to run this puzzle several times, but Mahjong crashes to the desktop every time. I can play today's other puzzles and have completed all of today's solitaire....