Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load

Discus and support Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge for Feb 6 fails to load. This causes the game to crash and restart (in the background behind desktop). I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willsail67, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Willsail67
    Willsail67 Guest

The Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge for Feb 6 fails to load.

This causes the game to crash and restart (in the background behind desktop).

I have the same problem with Feb 3 and Feb 4 (Easy - 3rd, Medium - 4th).

I understand Microsoft is aware of the 3rd and 4th Feb games - just letting you know about the 6th.

(I am in Australia zone, so the games for the 6th are available now, in case anyone thinks I'm time challenged!)

:)

Willsail67, Feb 5, 2014
  2. smeeky
    smeeky Guest
    2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

An update. After 5 Feb with no problems, the problem returned on 6 Feb. This time it is affecting the Golden Tile easy challenge.

smeeky, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

1. The following daily challenges are not loading:

a. 3 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Classic

b. 4 Feb – Tile 1 – Medium – Lightning Tiles

c. 6 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

d. 7 Feb – Tile 3 – Hard - Classic

e. 8 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

f. 9 Feb – Tile 3 – Medium – Classic

g. 15 Feb – Tile 2 – Easy – Match Attack

h. 15 Feb – Tile 3 – Easy – Classic

2. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mahjong app; problem not resolved.

3. Signed out of Xbox Live and signed in again; no success.

4. Cleared Windows Store cache; restarted computer and performed check for updates; no updates available. Tried before and after reinstalling app.

5. Windows firewall shows public access for Microsoft Mahjong.

6. McAfee Internet Security installed; renewal originally set for 18 Feb 14; renewed on 6 Feb 14; did not resolve issue.

7. Used task manager to check performance; shows ~2% CPU and ~260 Mb Memory before application suspends.

8. Event manager shows no errors.

9. Running Windows 8 (64-bit) Version 6.2 Build 9200; all updates current as of `5 Feb 14.

10. Using Vizio CT15-A2 laptop.

11. No issues with other games.

12. Was unable to access Xbox Live account on 15 Feb. Restarting computer resolved the issue.

PrestoOyster26, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load

MS Win8 Games, Feb 6, 2014
  5. smeeky Win User

2014-02-03 Classic daily challenge

An update. After 5 Feb with no problems, the problem returned on 6 Feb. This time it is affecting the Golden Tile easy challenge.
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

7. PrestoOyster26 Win User

Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

1. The following daily challenges are not loading:

a. 3 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Classic

b. 4 Feb – Tile 1 – Medium – Lightning Tiles

c. 6 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

d. 7 Feb – Tile 3 – Hard - Classic

e. 8 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

f. 9 Feb – Tile 3 – Medium – Classic

g. 15 Feb – Tile 2 – Easy – Match Attack

h. 15 Feb – Tile 3 – Easy – Classic

2. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mahjong app; problem not resolved.

3. Signed out of Xbox Live and signed in again; no success.

4. Cleared Windows Store cache; restarted computer and performed check for updates; no updates available. Tried before and after reinstalling app.

5. Windows firewall shows public access for Microsoft Mahjong.

6. McAfee Internet Security installed; renewal originally set for 18 Feb 14; renewed on 6 Feb 14; did not resolve issue.

7. Used task manager to check performance; shows ~2% CPU and ~260 Mb Memory before application suspends.

8. Event manager shows no errors.

9. Running Windows 8 (64-bit) Version 6.2 Build 9200; all updates current as of `5 Feb 14.

10. Using Vizio CT15-A2 laptop.

11. No issues with other games.

12. Was unable to access Xbox Live account on 15 Feb. Restarting computer resolved the issue.
  8. padoorramaswamy Win User

Golden Tiles, leaving the gold for last

6 feb golden tiles played ok for last 2 golden tiles.
  9. Adrian69 Win User

3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes

Crashing for me also - Feb 6 Golden tiles
Thema:

1. Feb 6 Easy (Golden Tiles) Daily Challenge fails to load - Similar Threads - Feb Easy Golden

2. I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have purchased yearly subscription of xbox gold in Feb 2019 and now my xbox says I havent...: I have a yearly xbox gold subscription due Feb 2020 yet my xbox has decided to tell me I dont have xbox gold? e20413c1-c806-44a5-98a5-2b1f6e507fbd
  3. No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019): Hi, I have an LG SJ9 Dolby Atmos soundbar and it was working fine before the latest patch (02/12/2019). All games and the dashboard sounded fine. Now it has sound only with the dashboard and...
  4. FEB 12 2019 UPDATE ISSUES!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FEB 12 2019 UPDATE ISSUES!!!: Has anyone else had issues with their console following the recent OS update that came out on Feb 12th 2019. The console has been randomly freezing and crashing since and finally I believe has...
  5. 15 FEB is really a tough day so what are you picking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    15 FEB is really a tough day so what are you picking: Crackdown is on game pass, that's an easy one. Pretty interested in Exodus too, but it want to see some gameplay of the release version first. 44aced31-e851-4231-9314-1f47eb5df891
  6. Feb 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feb 9: It the feb 9 when im off suspension but i cant still talk in party a15c4cb0-5e6d-4e4e-a829-8ebb15bbef60
  7. Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Live.. Been member for 8 yrs my xbox live gold still good until Feb 2019 EA good for ...: I cant access live multi- player specifically BF1 and BFv Beta.. Paid EA for early access.. Managed to access beta 4th Sept for a couple of hours.. I noticed the syncing game not functioning.. had...
  8. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  9. Did Not Receive Feb Quest Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Feb Quest Reward: Hello! Back in February I completed the quest objectives, but I have not received my reward. For the achievements objective, I played Shadow Warrior and earned the achievements Pot Breaker...
  10. 3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Feb 14 Easy Classic puzzle crashes: I have tried to run this puzzle several times, but Mahjong crashes to the desktop every time. I can play today's other puzzles and have completed all of today's solitaire....