Federation day mission knife throw.

Discus and support Federation day mission knife throw. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I throw the knife after drop killing the guy on the balcony? I have tried every button and nothing works. 6d38d91a-7b65-4955-8652-4f8ca56a4bae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Old B52H Gunner, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Federation day mission knife throw.

How do I throw the knife after drop killing the guy on the balcony? I have tried every button and nothing works.

:)

Old B52H Gunner, Apr 16, 2014
  2. Suggestions for Never Saw It Coming and Love The Boom

I got Love the Boom today during the mission where you get the knife for Buck. It was total luck cause it was a blind throw in order to give myself time to heal lol. Haven't got the other one yet though.

Advantage Camo, Apr 16, 2014
  3. MetalLoki
    MetalLoki Guest
    Gun Game Changes?

Did they change the rules in gun game? It seems I have to throw the knife to win.

MetalLoki, Apr 16, 2014
  4. yanos101 Win User

Throwing Knife

i find it easier to bounce the throwing knife on the floor before hitting the target. if you don't want fluke shots then don't throw it from a mile away. simple.
  5. WH1TECH4P3L Win User

Throwing Knife

That's still just getting lucky though.

Thanks anyway.
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Throwing Knife

Play a game of domination and long your knife at the flags and watch as you get some sick kills from deep. I don't really do you tube but yeah who cares.
  7. Mafivee Win User

All the little babies crying about Infected.

^ That's how I took a throwing knife in the knee, which infected it to the point that my soldiering days are limited now.
  8. PlatinumSpectre Win User

INFECTED Being Added to Community PLaylist!

I don't think infected spawn with throwing knifes, the game I just played there were no throwing knifes anywhere.
Thema:

Federation day mission knife throw.

1. Federation day mission knife throw. - Similar Threads - Federation mission knife

2. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  3. Ambassador mission points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassador mission points: So i am a xbox ambassador and i have done the missions where you have to reply to questions and discussions and I have yet to receive my points for them. Does it take a while to add or does it add...
  4. Need to fix load time for mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix load time for mission: Look the mission is crazy on avg 5 to 7min to start match in that time a play 5 to 6 match in wot. Great but the download. Crazt stupid 03793e5a-69dc-4f97-b5df-509ee33a4ab0
  5. Weirdest Secret/Side Mission in a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weirdest Secret/Side Mission in a Game: I was playing BL2 and helping Clap Trap celebrate his birthday when I got to thinking about side missions in other games and suddenly remembered Omikron: The Nomad Soul with the secret mission to...
  6. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  7. Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console?: Asking something that's been bothering me a lot this season. It's been 4 years since XBox One came into our lives and there are still no Tennis Games available whatsoever. We are nearing the end...
  8. Royal Gaming Federation - RGF - New Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Royal Gaming Federation - RGF - New Community: RGFGamers is a community in which our members strive to be the best at what they do. We take our membership, community activities, and our roles seriously here at RGFGamers. We not only want a...
  9. Royal Gaming Federation - RGF - New Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Royal Gaming Federation - RGF - New Community: RGFGamers is a community in which our members strive to be the best at what they do. We take our membership, community activities, and our roles seriously here at RGFGamers. We not only want a...
  10. Online Federation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Federation: Does anyone know of any online feds this year that are using CAWs? 3de8b7c6-920d-4fbd-b67b-dd50ee1108a5