Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

Discus and support Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Phop, Jan 31, 2020.

1. /u/Phop
    /u/Phop Guest

I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded to Xbox Live. Since there is a limited amount of space for your clips, we should be able to view and manage all of our clips in the companion app.

My space recently filled up and it would be great if I could see the oldest clips and start deleting from there.

submitted by /u/Phop
    [link] [comments]

/u/Phop, Jan 31, 2020
  2. DanteSparda504 Win User

New Xbox One TV Tools in the Works; DVR Control & OneGuide

Excellent! Now Microsoft needs to work on making it so I can manage my game clips and view the marketplace on Smartglass. Then it'd be the perfect companion app.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips

Have the same error don't have any enforcement on my account but cant upload my league of legends clip to my xbox live when normally i have no problem doing it i think it's a problem with the app itself
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Achievements

Not all Game Pass games have achievements like the retail release. That being said, have you tried resetting the Xbox Beta app, Game Bar app and the Xbox Companion app. Reset them all before going back into any of them, then start signing back into each
    app one at a time. Sounds like a sync issue. Also, post this on the Feedback Hub.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Captures

Thema:

1. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App - Similar Threads - Feedback Allow Management

2. Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).: Gfgghfhfggdhgdhdhdhdhd HHD huff d ggff f ggff hggg ggff JD gg submitted by /u/hcgfh [link] [comments]
  3. No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3: Hi! I have a fanatec v2.5 and clubsport pedals v3 and i have no ffb in fh3 on pc! What can i do to solve it? The pedals and wheel work, i can drive, brake etc, but there is no force feedback on...
  4. Need feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need feedback: What do I do if I just paid for xbox live game pass so I can play on my xbox but its acting like I dont have xbox live. Payment went thru and everything. 1a760130-dc08-4e77-bf92-7ac18e7cad59
  5. E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback: With the possibility of E3 2020 being canceled due to the cornoavirus, Xbox should go right ahead with an online showcase for 2020 ahead of time to beat playstation to the punch. In 2013 Xbox lost...
  6. Headset Feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Feedback: Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me resolve an issue I have with my afterglow headset. Whenever I talk into my headset to a friend the headset repeats what I said through the...
  7. Feedback on Settings for Xbox / App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback on Settings for Xbox / App: Hello, Xbox Community! I have a recommendation for Settings on Xbox or App Closing I think there should be a setting on Xbox to auto close an the app you were previously on to free up memory...
  8. Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for xcloud and feedback.: So I'm all on board wity xcloud, use it more than my xbox due to being vusy, and had some suggestions ● We need store access. Im not sure how Microsoft plans to truly implement the service but...
  9. Forza horizon 4 feedback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 feedback: Is it just me or does anyone else want to see driveable tanks in horizon 4? Think of the walls that could be demolished! Plz make it happen! 8d773ec5-dca4-4a72-9693-04db6804af86
  10. (FEEDBACK) Allow us to reset the progress bar at will for achievements

in XboX Insiders
    (FEEDBACK) Allow us to reset the progress bar at will for achievements: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link] [comments]