Feedback For Xbox Streaming Wise

Discus and support Feedback For Xbox Streaming Wise in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox should add a feature where streamers can play music on there streams and also fix audio delay issues and stream delays. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FileElectrical3882, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Feedback For Xbox Streaming Wise

Xbox should add a feature where streamers can play music on there streams and also fix audio delay issues and stream delays.

submitted by /u/FileElectrical3882
    [link] [comments]

/u/FileElectrical3882, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

Help posting posts with iPhone , box won't select!

maybe post this in the feedback section instead...as well, although...not sure your signature picture of choice is a wise one!! lol
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox Live is a joke

Hey there David DCo 1076!

Sorry to hear about the issue and I can definitely understand your frustration. We appreciate your feedback and in order to make sure that it gets seen by the proper folks, I recommend posting your feedback and suggestions on our Xbox
    Feedback
    page. In the meantime, you should be able to stream the movies on your Xbox One that you had previously purchased on your Xbox 360. You can stream your videos from the Collection tab in the Xbox Video app.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Live TV streaming from xbox one to another xbox one

Hey there Douch3bacca,

This wouldn't be possible as you're only able to stream your Xbox One screen from Xbox One to the Xbox App on Windows 10. You're welcome to submit feedback on this idea if you'd like though!

Xbox Feedback
  5. onyxishere Win User

Movies from a Hard Drive?

Also, the xbox can only read a limited amount of file formats video wise.

I would recommend getting a program called Tversity. You can rip the movies to your pc and then use the program to stream them through to the xbox.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Downloading movies to xbox one

Heya.

Unfortunately there isn't an option to download movies to your Xbox One. Currently the only option is to stream. If you'd like, definitely provide your feedback over on
    Xbox Feedback. Our teams are always looking for new ways to improve.
Thema:

Feedback For Xbox Streaming Wise

1. Feedback For Xbox Streaming Wise - Similar Threads - Feedback Streaming Wise

2. Gaming Services update - looking for feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Gaming Services update - looking for feedback: Hello - We're looking for feedback from Xbox Insiders signed up for Windows Gaming flight regarding those users who receive Gaming Services version 5.68.8001.0, and if you experience any issues...
  3. Feature Request/Feedback for Wallpapers

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request/Feedback for Wallpapers: I occasionally change my Xbox background wallpaper and frankly find it annoying that the Xbox hud completely covers it so I’m barely able to see it. I think it would be cool to see an option to...
  4. discord audio problems and feedback

in XboX Insiders
    discord audio problems and feedback: Anyone else a bit upset that you can't have game audio and discord audio? I don't really see the point in having discord on your Xbox if you can't also have the game audio as well, it just seems a...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please: We have one headset that is not working as it should. We have tried numerous solutions online to remedy with no luck. I have a few of these and a few X's as well. The game audio works great, the...
  6. [Alpha] New Streaming Implementation Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha] New Streaming Implementation Feedback: So first of all I have to say that the quality and experience is far superior than using the Twitch app because I can change different volume settings on the fly which is awesome. I only have...
  7. (new) Xbox Console Streaming black screen after submitting feedback

in XboX Insiders
    (new) Xbox Console Streaming black screen after submitting feedback: So, First of all. I was checking the new update of the Xbox app on PC to check cloud gaming, but since my country is not supported I only have access to the console streaming. First thing I...
  8. Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam: When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio feedback on my headset. I have an xbox one, turtle...
  9. Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing

in XboX Insiders
    Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing: Hey guys just wondering if anyone here on the xcloud or streaming beta has had any luck getting the stream to work on any cellular network? So far i've had no luck anywhere on my own cell...
  10. Console Streaming Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Feedback: I finally got into the XCloud Steaming Beta, I just played a few matches of MKX on my Galaxy Note 10+. It's was as smooth as playing on the actual console, I wanted something with a lot of button...