Feedback from a parent

Discus and support Feedback from a parent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please enable parental timers on the Xbox One. 0d466da2-48de-4fc0-9acd-64c814bf8671 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gman7221, Mar 17, 2014.

1. gman7221
    gman7221 Guest

Feedback from a parent

Please enable parental timers on the Xbox One.

:)

gman7221, Mar 17, 2014
  2. niffer022
    niffer022 Guest
    Do we have force feedback while using wireless wheel on the pc yet?

Found out for my self, went to pick up the wheel from my parents house today and they still havent put out a force feedback driver.

Ah well.

niffer022, Mar 17, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Feedback from a parent

Please define "parental timers" and we can better assess this.

soldierboy333, Mar 18, 2014
  5. soldierboy333 Win User

Feedback from a parent

Please define "parental timers" and we can better assess this.
  6. niffer022 Win User

Do we have force feedback while using wireless wheel on the pc yet?

Found out for my self, went to pick up the wheel from my parents house today and they still havent put out a force feedback driver.

Ah well.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Feedback from players

Just to add,one you've signed in on the enforcement site you click on the reputation box to see how many times you have been reported & what for within the past 6 months.

For info on how the rep system works & how to improve yours then look
    here

Best games to play are the free mmo's like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online,World of Tanks etc.
  8. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Feedback from players

9. bowski477 Win User

What other parents think of the xbox live gold family pack?

Thema:

Feedback from a parent

1. Feedback from a parent - Similar Threads - Feedback parent

2. Dolby Atmos trial offered thru XB Store. Any feedback appreciated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos trial offered thru XB Store. Any feedback appreciated.: I have a TV and sound bar that support Dolby Atmos. There’s a free trial for Atmos and then it is $14.99 if you like it. Has anyone who has Atmos supported equipment had any experience with the...
  3. Xbox iOS Beta App feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox iOS Beta App feedback: I’m having an issue with the latest iOS beta Xbox app delivered through TestFlight. So I tried to send beta feedback through TestFlight but it appears the email alias is incorrectly configured....
  4. Experimental dash feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Experimental dash feedback: Performance. Everyone's claiming it has a performance boost but I am not noticing any difference. Games and Apps now re-loads every time you enter it, so this part is actually slower. Fairly...
  5. Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback: After 24hrs with the new design, i have to say that it is a push in the right direction but i still don't think it is the answer to the Dashboard everyone wants. There is pro's and con's regarding...
  6. Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 Feedback not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 Feedback not working: I was trying to give some feedback on the Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10, by clicking on my profile photo, then in that drop-down menu "Feedback" but it appears to do nothing. TLDR: Built-in Feedback...
  7. Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app I looked under where it says Quest. I was so excited that there was something for me to do in the Xbox...
  8. Beta Xbox app on PC: Feedback not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Beta Xbox app on PC: Feedback not working?: In the app if you click on your icon and select Feedback, does this not work for anyone else? Doesn't open a browser window or anything. 033c6127-4a86-48b7-a25f-fe09db6e93b0
  9. Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least...

in XboX Insiders
    Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least...: or, maybe better, a monthly XBOX Requests: Feedback thread so we know, "hey, that could really work" and demand it again until it's a wrap or "no no, this will never come" so we may figure out...
  10. more of a long time user feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    more of a long time user feedback: not sure how to say this. im not a pro. it seems like there are too many settings for different things, on the same thing, like- windows has there own settings... and the control panel has those...