Feedback from a parent

Discus and support Feedback from a parent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please enable parental timers on the Xbox One. 0d466da2-48de-4fc0-9acd-64c814bf8671 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gman7221, Mar 17, 2014.

1. gman7221
    gman7221 Guest

Feedback from a parent

Please enable parental timers on the Xbox One.

:)

gman7221, Mar 17, 2014
  2. niffer022
    niffer022 Guest
    Do we have force feedback while using wireless wheel on the pc yet?

Found out for my self, went to pick up the wheel from my parents house today and they still havent put out a force feedback driver.

Ah well.

niffer022, Mar 17, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    bowski477, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Feedback from a parent

Please define "parental timers" and we can better assess this.

soldierboy333, Mar 18, 2014
  5. soldierboy333 Win User

Feedback from a parent

Please define "parental timers" and we can better assess this.
  6. niffer022 Win User

Do we have force feedback while using wireless wheel on the pc yet?

Found out for my self, went to pick up the wheel from my parents house today and they still havent put out a force feedback driver.

Ah well.
  7. bowski477 Win User

What other parents think of the xbox live gold family pack?

8. Daft Badger Win User

Feedback from players

Just to add,one you've signed in on the enforcement site you click on the reputation box to see how many times you have been reported & what for within the past 6 months.

For info on how the rep system works & how to improve yours then look
    here

Best games to play are the free mmo's like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online,World of Tanks etc.
  9. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Feedback from players

Thema:

Feedback from a parent

1. Feedback from a parent - Similar Threads - Feedback parent

2. Forza horizon 4 feedback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 feedback: Is it just me or does anyone else want to see driveable tanks in horizon 4? Think of the walls that could be demolished! Plz make it happen! 8d773ec5-dca4-4a72-9693-04db6804af86
  3. Feedback: As a user I would like to:

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback: As a user I would like to:: Make use of Xbox Console streaming even if the delay is more than 120ms. I live in South Africa and I have 200mbps fibre, I dont mind streaming my console at 180ms delay please allow me to force...
  4. Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested: Over the last 6 months I have provided numerous reports about the fault in Bandwidth usage stats being incorrect. I have commented on surveys "Would you recommend this update" with this being an...
  5. Game Pass Quest feedback contact details

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Quest feedback contact details: I like the new format of quests, but I'd like to know why MS can't offer alternative(OR) quests (like this weeks "4 achievements OR play 5 XGP games") for other quests where the game is not...
  6. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App: I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded...
  7. Feedback about the state of Apps on the Xbox Store

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback about the state of Apps on the Xbox Store: I know it's not directly related to Insider builds, but I think it's a place to open a dialogue about the apps selection on Xbox, as there are devs here, and MS is monitoring this sub. Please...
  8. (FEEDBACK) Allow us to reset the progress bar at will for achievements

in XboX Insiders
    (FEEDBACK) Allow us to reset the progress bar at will for achievements: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link] [comments]
  9. Feedback on Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feedback on Xbox Store: So this evening I tried to download the xbox one gold games. The 360 game download navigation was very slow and I was able to complete the free purchase but them it stayed on the done button. I'm...
  10. Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing

in XboX Insiders
    Legit feedback wanted on xcloud/game streaming cell network testing: Hey guys just wondering if anyone here on the xcloud or streaming beta has had any luck getting the stream to work on any cellular network? So far i've had no luck anywhere on my own cell...