feedback xbox one update problems

Discus and support feedback xbox one update problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; sorry can spell very well i cleaned my cookies and reset my xbox to defalt contack xbox one live support do to problems do to update 1 no sound in game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OZARKFOX, Nov 29, 2019.

1. /u/OZARKFOX
    /u/OZARKFOX Guest

sorry can spell very well i cleaned my cookies and reset my xbox to defalt contack xbox one live support do to problems do to update 1 no sound in game clips recordings of last 5 minutes on xbox one live over notiefiying me spaming me with too many notiesfis i cant turn off noticefis ween freind come online and ween game clips are made if i dont look at them or reveiw them i get spamed this should not be defalt im using a 2019 xbox one i payed the same price the xbox one x is now in 2019 and the xbox one x is too much im job less right now do to lack of jobs and on ssi i play xbox one to pass the time away this new set up for notiefcasons is killing my xbox one live speed too much its slowing down my speed over loading the system . my custom build desttop cost me 750.00 to build and has 22 ram and biger then xbox one x and there not anther in the world like it show i cant see my self paying 500.00 for an xbox one x for 2 gb rams more and its mass built there show many of them . if my xbox one died im done with xbox live tell they become cheeper items that are fewer should be highter prices then ietms were there a loot of them they can and should be cheaper .

submitted by /u/OZARKFOX
    [link] [comments]

/u/OZARKFOX, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

Microsoft dont care about there LOYAL customers

THE WALTNESS hey there :)

Please see the
    'Service Alert Page'
    for updates on any problems regarding connecting to Xbox LIVE on Xbox One. The page is updated on a 30 minute frequency and once the problem subsides, you should be able to continue without issue. If you have feedback to provide then
    the correct forum section to do that is the 'Feedback Forums'.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  3. Enigmatic J Win User

Anyone else having regrets? Feeling ignored? I am. (truth sorry, read before you judge)

4. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One Update Feedback

Pointless posting your ideas here as no one from Microsoft will see them.

You should post any feedback on the feedback site
    here
    It's not really pointless if they want to discuss it in this forum section and gain some input from others on here. It's not just mods who police this forum. Official Support Staff have that privilege too. And since they're paid (unlike mods who are volunteers),
    they might report it to their employer.... Microsoft. Microsoft has officially delegated Xbox Support for people requiring Xbox support. But if they want a more DIRECT source, then the link you provided will lead them to xbox user voice thingy site. News has
    it Microsoft actually reads on that site. It's kind of sad that Microsoft operate this website yet they don't read/participate on it. It's kind of gap or void between company and customers. On the Planet Coaster forums, run by Frontier, who is not the biggest
    software company in the world (that award goes to Microsoft), the company engage with the community on that forum.

I've used user voice Xbox thingy site a few times. Once was when, when our friends are offline, all it says is "offline", it doesn't tell you WHEN they were last online, something which Xbox 360's system does. That post was around the Launch time on Xbox
    1. The other was Voice Messaging for Xbox 1 which, haleeeluuulaaa, is now a reality. I think they acted on those two requests to shut me up.... it worked..... for a short while...... I somewhat regularly participate on here..... only because I like Xbox, and
    I want to.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One Update Feedback

Pointless posting your ideas here as no one from Microsoft will see them.

You should post any feedback on the feedback site
    here
  6. t Lucifer t Win User

Xbox One Update Feedback

Before the March update I was able to take screenshots and record video while zoomed in using the Magnifier Tool. After the March update I can no longer do this. Also, the basic function itself is hard to use. It switches from magnifier to game without consent.
    I would like to see this issue resolved seeing how I used this function often and now I can't use it at all.
Thema:

1. feedback xbox one update problems - Similar Threads - feedback update problems

2. Console Streaming Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Feedback: I finally got into the XCloud Steaming Beta, I just played a few matches of MKX on my Galaxy Note 10+. It's was as smooth as playing on the actual console, I wanted something with a lot of button...
  3. X-cloud feedback for devs

in XboX Insiders
    X-cloud feedback for devs: First off thanks for the invite to xcloud. I was already using game streaming every day so this is awesome. I played three games tonight while on my 5ghz wifi. Madden, World of Warships(my main...
  4. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  5. Feedback Buzz Following Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback Buzz Following Update: Following the most recent update taking place on Friday, September 14, 2018, there is now a feedback buzz that is emitted via my TV speakers. Hardware specs are as thus; Samsung USHD TV (2015),...
  6. Xbox One Update Feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update Feedback: Write about any changes you would like to see applied or removed to Xbox One Updates. d0e4d875-0613-429c-8b65-cbf8d8aea6c5
  7. July Update Feedback!

in XBoX on Consoles
    July Update Feedback!: Hey, I will post this to the Feedback website too cause I don't know if it is intentional, but the following problems got lost after the latest update: On Xbox One store, Xbox 360 backwards...
  8. Xbox one dashboard update-feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard update-feedback: well to start off, the update looks amazing I love the look the easy user interface and how smooth everything transitions a couple notes for anyone that knows where to post this the sound when...
  9. Feedback about the Windows 10 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback about the Windows 10 update: I've loved the new design and the agility of all of it, but i have experienced some bugs and errors, hopefully i could contact the customer support to solve them, but im mostly writing this down...
  10. Feedback on Process for Updating Xbox Live Subscription Payment Method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback on Process for Updating Xbox Live Subscription Payment Method: I'll preface this by saying I wanted to submit this using the feedback survey that appeared when I first signed on, but the feedback survey only had comment fields for positive feedback. So here...