Feedback & XBOX Suggestions

Discus and support Feedback & XBOX Suggestions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So we used to have this Link https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ to post all our feedback and XBOX Suggestions on. Where do we post all ideas now since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FellowMender05, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Feedback & XBOX Suggestions

So we used to have this Link
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    to post all our feedback and XBOX Suggestions on. Where do we post all ideas now since it seems that site has been removed if I'm correct.

:)

FellowMender05, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    FellowMender05

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back
    to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Requests are what they are calling it now so that page is just explaining what it is. You should be able to click on Xbox Requests and see what's already been posted and add your idea there.
  4. FellowMender05 Win User

Smwutches,

This has confused me more than it has helped me out.

This topic is over what a idea XBOX request add-ons are about on the link you give me.

- I still do not know where I can post suggestions for XBOX ideas right now.

I also already know what a idea drive is, its to round up points the dev team is working on and everyone being on bored and not going off topic for community feedback, and viewing the highest vote count....

None of this says where I can post at... I'm I missing a part in the wiki?
  5. FellowMender05 Win User

That was allot harder than I would of thought it would of been....

- Okay so I had to go to XBOX requests than hit weekly on the side than make a account since I had no reddit account and than make a new post... This is very dum how its setup and I wish XBOX would make things easier on people. its like they hate to hear
    from people... it seems like a allot to do...

Anyways I have it now thank you Smwutches.
  6. Smwutches Win User
Thema:

1. Feedback & XBOX Suggestions - Similar Threads - Feedback Suggestions

2. Xbox Events app feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Events app feedback: [IMG] The app feels more like an advertisement than anything, there is a show in store button and add-ons listed for the game on the event page. I think the related products section should be...
  3. xbox one menu audio feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one menu audio feedback: The xbox one menu sounds sometimes glitch out and give a never ending loud buzzing noise ("bazhzhzhzhzhzhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh") and the only way to stop it is to click the xbox button. This doesn't...
  4. Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system: I was excited to finally get away from my 12-year old chosen gamertag and get something better when I found out about the new gamertag system and a free name change. When I went to the...
  5. Where Does Your Feedback Go?

in XboX Insiders
    Where Does Your Feedback Go?: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...

in XboX Insiders
    as a member of the beta ring I am ready to give my feedback :) thank you very much for this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Ideals/Feedbacks/Suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideals/Feedbacks/Suggestions: Dear Microsoft, I want to post an ideal/feedback/suggestion on how to improve Xbox LIVE and Online gaming. Please improve Feedback Tampering, System Tampering, Cheating Picture Message Personal...
  8. Network Transfer - Thank you, feedback and suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Transfer - Thank you, feedback and suggestions: Network Transfer is awesome. I have 3 Xbox One's (more 360's) and likely will have at least one more Xbox One X. Here are some things that I'd like- I'd like a setting that allows all Xbox...
  9. Xbox Feedback website - suggestions website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feedback website - suggestions website: Check it out, a lot of us post into the forums and may feel our ideas are overlooked. Try this: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice 1017f2ed-ddf9-4696-bb9d-cb55f7e4c215
  10. Xbox One Suggestions/Feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Suggestions/Feedback: Below are my suggestions/feedback for improving the Xbox One experience. -Auto sign-in without using the Kinect. Every time I start the console even from a standby state, I always have to...