Feedback

Discus and support Feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Games need to have a update history of what was updated on the Xbox one submitted by /u/sonicofbalance [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sonicofbalance, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Feedback

Games need to have a update history of what was updated on the Xbox one

submitted by /u/sonicofbalance
    [link] [comments]

/u/sonicofbalance, Sep 13, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Feedback

3. Karch V Amadeo Win User

feedback

Anyone but me sick of post quoting the entire OP then restating what has already been said by other members?
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

feedback

[quote user="BurnedMan of 1"]

dear microsoft

i purchased your new console and feel unhappy about doing so. i am a fan of the xbox as the 360 has been brilliant with gaming, easy use and connecting with friends.

now i have the xbox one. starting off i don't like the display setup. it's not as easy and the 360 display setup. there are no themes or avators so there's no feel of personal identity.

the options are limited in comparison and not as easy to find but that probably due to the fact that there's sod all to look for.

only one probletm i had with the 360 was the jumpy motion in picture when playing rented movies i downloaded or playing a dvd. to quick fix the problem i bought a ps3 as i wanted bluray at the time. now with the xbox one i find the same jumpy motion in picture
    problem playing dvd, bluray and satelite.

to top it all off i can't play music i already have off my external hard drive. it just seems that i have bought this so it can try to get more money out of me for more pointless purchases through it.

only 3 thing i like which i believe could have been an upgrade to the 360. the kinect, the controller and skype. otherwise i do feel like i have wasted my money.

p.s. i can't find a fecking feedback section to leave this complaint. sort it out!!!

[/quote]

1) avatars are still there. themes will probably come later. remember MS didn't make themes, the companies did. i had a FO3 theme on my 360 that bethseda gave me for free for buying all the DLC. Remember the 360 didn't have them at launch. give it time

2) i haven't played any BD or DVD on it, but i watch tv on it all the time with no issues. even with TV snapped and a game running the picture isn't jumpy. maybe your xbox is having issues. did you try a hard reboot? its seems like a windows PC where if
    you don't hard reboot the cache fills up and makes the UI laggy.

3) external HD support is coming in 2014.
  5. Karch V Amadeo Win User

feedback

Avatars still there, just in a minor menu.
  6. pkvas Win User

feedback

Do your research before you buy something
Thema:

Feedback

1. Feedback - Similar Threads - Feedback

2. X-cloud feedback for devs

in XboX Insiders
    X-cloud feedback for devs: First off thanks for the invite to xcloud. I was already using game streaming every day so this is awesome. I played three games tonight while on my 5ghz wifi. Madden, World of Warships(my main...
  3. Voice feedback and chat not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Voice feedback and chat not working?: I just plugged in 3 different headsets, all of which have voice feedback (hearing your voice) and I can't get it to work. Also, I joined a party to test it, and no one can hear me, yet I can hear...
  4. Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS: Hi, I’ve recently been using the Xbox app a lot more to talk to my friend while they game on their Xbox consoles. I don’t own one, but I do have a Microsoft Account so using that, I created an...
  5. Ability to give positive feedback?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ability to give positive feedback?: Is there any way to chime in on an ongoing ban for a different player? I play on a Minecraft Realm with a great group of people. We have built a great community of people from all around the...
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead Feedback on 'Surprise Me'

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Feedback on 'Surprise Me': I tried the 'Surprise Me' button this morning that was recently added to My Games and Apps in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. Um. I pressed it around 15 times and I have maybe 30 games installed.....
  7. "Surprise Me" feedback

in XboX Insiders
    "Surprise Me" feedback: I love the idea for games and ready to install games, but it doesn't really work on apps since most the time you get system apps, to fix this issue I would either remove the surprise me button...
  8. More feedback for xbox and google home integration

in XboX Insiders
    More feedback for xbox and google home integration: I have more feedback to submit for the xbox and google home beta integration program. I am unable to submit feedback via this circulated survey (https://forms.gle/wQXx5Fd7LLTFTML59) because I've...
  9. Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud feedback: screen whipe effect?: I got into the Xcloud preview today, and the first game I fired up was Gears 5. Right away I notice a weird screen wipe effect sometimes when the screen drastically changes what it shows. It...
  10. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...