feel let down

Discus and support feel let down in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok so i have been a xbox gamer since the old xbox (changed email and gamertag on 360) i have been on this account for 8 years now and when i heard... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by N7 Gh0stz, Nov 24, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

feel let down

Ok so i have been a xbox gamer since the old xbox (changed email and gamertag on 360) i have been on this account for 8 years now and when i heard about the "birthday email" i thought oh cool can not wait, i got a email about LIMBO and about the change in
    ToC for the preview beta yet it is now 24th and i still havent had no email i spent close to £900 on day one for my xbox one and all launch games i feel betrayed tbh

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Nov 24, 2014
  2. Not trying to start anything, But does anyone else feel Let down now?

I dont feel let down now, but I will feel let down if they don't stand their ground at not making a kinectless sku

MurderTramp17, Nov 24, 2014
  3. Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal

been with Microsoft for 10 years plus & have brought friends & family to buy and play Microsoft products also.

Currently on Xbox one.

Notice on youtube people who have been given Xbox x’s who are half my age & have invested half (I dare say) by Microsoft to review?

Seems unfair , can some one point me in the right direction as to contact someone from Microsoft as I would like this explained to me by Microsoft.

With thanks

Royst-[xboxvenue], Nov 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

feel let down

Are you set up to receive marketing emails from Xbox? You would have had to be set up prior to November 11 to receive the one year message.

You can check your contact preferences here

live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences

onyxishere, Nov 25, 2014
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Feeling Let Down?

CoD 3 multiplayer is dead. I went on it the other day and only had 1 other person in each lobby. There's no way I'm getting the multiplayer achievements in that game..
  6. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Feeling Let Down?

I actually finished up my General achievement a few months ago, so it is still possible to find games on CoD3 (although not as frequently as one would hope). As far as veteran achievements go, CoD Classic all the way.
  7. a tired old guy Win User

Feeling Let Down?

^^Thats a good point in WaW a dog kill was 2 points comapared 5 for a person.

The dogs in Bo seem to be getting tougher lately too.

I've seen them run through claymores, take multiple hits without dying, and even jump back up off the ground after you put them down.

I dont really have a problem with it, but have been playing some WaW lately and the dogs there just seem so much weaker.
  8. Natsuko Mogi Win User

Feeling Let Down?

I do not like BO war dog kill streak. I do not know why getting killed by a dog is a kill and killing a dog is not. The dog is a extra player into the game. It is better then MW2. The kill streaks do not stack. The game is fun.
  9. GrimSovereignty Win User

Feeling Let Down?

I didn't feel let down..its a solid game and its fun to play. Sometimes I may have hated the campaign while playing veteran but thats really my only complaint.
Thema:

feel let down

1. feel let down - Similar Threads - feel let down

2. It feels like the avatars are extinct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It feels like the avatars are extinct.: So back in the days, I used to love avatars a lot on Xbox One. However, since they are no longer releasing anymore new items in the store, I think finally I am ready to abandon it. Appears for...
  3. Oh my god, I feel so happy

in XboX Insiders
    Oh my god, I feel so happy: [IMG] submitted by /u/YozoraGX [link] [comments]
  4. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban: So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)...
  5. I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban: Hi, i know many people will have many different thoughts.opinions on this post but here me out on my point of view,I feel unfairly Com banned because of the messages i sent in a group chat.So let...
  6. What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...: 1: Red Dead Redemption ll 2: Forza Horizon 4 3: Witcher 3 08dd78de-70e5-4954-8c87-fed6c8fac360
  7. Anyone else feel let down with the new exo zombies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else feel let down with the new exo zombies?: Ok I can get by with that exo zombie error ( it just came out ) but it sounds like sledge hammer doesn't care about fixing it and just passing the blame on someone else where feel let down is the...
  8. Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, I feel let down after being loyal: been with Microsoft for 10 years plus & have brought friends & family to buy and play Microsoft products also. Currently on Xbox one. Notice on youtube people who have been given Xbox x’s who...
  9. Gears Of War 4 Microtransactions Don't Let You Pay To Win! Feel Better Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears Of War 4 Microtransactions Don't Let You Pay To Win! Feel Better Now?: Sounds like they're trying to do a "HALO 5" with the Req Packs. These also "aren't pay to win". You just need them if you want to swap weapons or have vehicles. If so that's another franchise...
  10. Feeling a bit let down and taken advantage of.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feeling a bit let down and taken advantage of.: Let me start by saying I drank the Microsoft Cool-Aide more than two and a half decades ago and have been a proud member of the X-Box Live community for almost exactly nine years. I have always...