Feeling taken advantage of by the xbox store, will definitely leave xbox if the games I own...

Discus and support Feeling taken advantage of by the xbox store, will definitely leave xbox if the games I own... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am noticing games I own, either that I bought or got through gold games, are disappearing from my full library. If I somehow remember the name, I can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nepppy1, Jun 25, 2022.

1. /u/nepppy1
    /u/nepppy1 Guest

Feeling taken advantage of by the xbox store, will definitely leave xbox if the games I own...

I am noticing games I own, either that I bought or got through gold games, are disappearing from my full library. If I somehow remember the name, I can redownload it from the store but with hundreds of titles it is hard to remember each specific one.

I have tried to power cycle, but the only suggestion given to me from Microsoft forums is to manually search my purchase history and cross reference whether each game is in my full library or not. That is not okay.

Microsoft is pushing heavily for digital copies of games, which is fine, but that means they need to get it together and protect my stuff.

no couch co op games and now this, it's almost like Microsoft wants me to leave. smh

submitted by /u/nepppy1
    [link] [comments]

/u/nepppy1, Jun 25, 2022
  2. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Feeling a bit let down and taken advantage of.

Everyone wants 1 and 2. 3, 4 and 5 we're not advertised features of the console so I am not sure why you expected those features. (Even though burnin said he still got 3 to work). If Microsoft messed something "so simple" up, would you care to give us a
    demo of your all in one home console? I would love to see it! Please don't judge it because of a few flaws. It's an amazing system!
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

If you have an all in one remote, you should be able to program it for xbox one (my harmony one did)......my remote works great as an alternate to using the game controller or kinect....the console is very good at picking up IR signals (as opposed to the
    360, which had a small IR sensor on it)....about BC and cross console chat, you probably should have researched a little, these were known about many many months ago.....the party/chat stuff is being worked on....hang in there, many improvements to come.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

5. Unreal Warfare Win User

[quote user="FaeWraith113"] Use the 360 system as your starting point, there was no reason to re-invent the wheel.[/quote]

I will agree that the party chat needs refinement, but they have opted to use an app system this time around which requires completely new programming. It is unlikely they could just port over the original structure otherwise I think they would have done so.

Please allow me to access my stored media content on my other devices.
    Agreed. Would be nice to just plug in a USB stick and done. Though there are some ways around this via streaming methods.

I think I know why you did it, but it would be really swell if we could still talk to the folk on 360 live.
    I think they should buy Xbox One's. I don't really need to talk to people who play on a different console. It's not benefiting my gaming experience on the Xbox One.

I am truly upset about the non-backwards compatibility feature.
    I don't see backwards compatibility as a mandatory feature. It's never been one and was pretty much abandoned because it just wasn't worth the time and money being put into it.
  6. El Tommy Gunn Win User

They might as well not call the console an All in One console If it doesn't play mp3-4, isn't backwards compatible, doesn't have voice messages, doesn't have bios mottos etc.. cannot be connected to cable television, requires Skydrive with 8gig upload limit
    then MORE FEEs so I can watch my digital movies, doesn't have an arcade marketplace nor indie marketplace nor gamer pic marketplace. The list goes on.

Since each game is about a 30gig install and the console has just 500 gigs in it, will we then have to pay even more ridiculous amounts of money to buy cloud storage so we can play the 16th game that we just paid for with more money?
Thema:

1. Feeling taken advantage of by the xbox store, will definitely leave xbox if the games I own... - Similar Threads - Feeling taken advantage

2. Mouse movement/curve feels different on other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse movement/curve feels different on other profiles?: Hi everyone, I have an issue with Windows 11 where my original profile vs. others has a different mouse curve/feeling which were recently created. Other profiles feel make the mouse feel more...
  3. i didnt know if this feel to contact mojang directly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i didnt know if this feel to contact mojang directly: Let me explain first, i got minecraft on an older account and im trying to see if i can get it on my new one by transfering it. and i didnt know if there just was something i was missing, tell me...
  4. new xbox controller feels slow and delayed

in XBoX on Consoles
    new xbox controller feels slow and delayed: Hi, so I bought a new xbox controller about a week ago and ever since I got it, it feels slow and delayed when playing fortnite with it. Model: qat-00001...
  5. dash board control input feels weird.

in XboX Insiders
    dash board control input feels weird.: Elite series 2 controller...Is it just me or is the dashboard and everything but games feel laggy? it feels like I have a dead spot on my left thumb stick but in game it's fine. submitted by...
  6. Aiming feels very slow on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Aiming feels very slow on my account: I just recently added a new account to my xbox and I noticed that aiming is much smoother on the new account. I used the same controller, tv, and wifi to test this but I'm not sure if there is a...
  7. Aiming on my account feels sluggish

in XBoX Accessibility
    Aiming on my account feels sluggish: For the past few years, I started to notice that my aim really started to slow down. I tried getting new controllers, and different TVs I even changed my router multiple times and I always feel...
  8. I feel i got unlawfully banned or target banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I feel i got unlawfully banned or target banned: I was playing rainbow six whit a friend trying to be left alone and this person decided to spam invite me to parties after i told him i didn't want to join. He proceeded to inv the enemy team and...
  9. Am I the only one who feels like the New Xbox app is a lot worse than the xbox console...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I the only one who feels like the New Xbox app is a lot worse than the xbox console...: Like I get it's supposed to be "Better, new and more advanced" But it's so much more difficult to navigate and it's somewhat annoying. The old console companion app made it extremely easy to find...
  10. Feeling a bit let down and taken advantage of.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feeling a bit let down and taken advantage of.: Let me start by saying I drank the Microsoft Cool-Aide more than two and a half decades ago and have been a proud member of the X-Box Live community for almost exactly nine years. I have always...