Feelings about Watchdogs 3 delay?

Discus and support Feelings about Watchdogs 3 delay? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, hello again everyone. I was re-reading the original announcement and I am wondering when the official date will be set again, hyped to be playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaz915662, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Gaz915662
    Gaz915662 Guest

So, hello again everyone. I was re-reading the original announcement and I am wondering when the official date will be set again, hyped to be playing it when it eventually releases whats everybodys thoughts on it?

:)

Gaz915662, Mar 23, 2020
  2. mareledanut Win User

it's bound to happen given the circumstances and I can see others games being delayed too.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

I don't mind if it's to make the game better. Delays are more often than not a good thing.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

I remember looking forward to the first two games in the series, which I think is incredible.

Anyway, the delay can be good for the game, it makes it better, unfortunately the hype only increases.
  5. pipiolovick4485 Win User

I'd rather the game be delayed and have a more established finished game to be honest.
  6. Fast Chet Win User

It will be good when it comes out and is good to go w/out issues.
Thema:

1. Feelings about Watchdogs 3 delay? - Similar Threads - Feelings Watchdogs delay

2. Why do my xbox one joystick feel hard to press down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my xbox one joystick feel hard to press down?: I got an xbox one back in December of 2018 and since then I have bought 6 different controllers which have broke right after the warranty expires which is about 90 days and recently I have torn...
  3. Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.: Ive tried 11 times to get get somebody to call me back and keep getting Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question....
  4. The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...

in XboX Insiders
    The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  5. Discussion: On feeling overpowered or underpowered in video games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discussion: On feeling overpowered or underpowered in video games: The idea of adjusting difficulty in video games is an interesting one to me, because oftentimes it goes far beyond just selecting a difficulty level at the start of a game. Every time we level up,...
  6. I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...: Hey Xbox Insiders, My gamertag was "BeFlatLine", but recently was hit with enforcement for "being offensive". I don't think that the enforcement came from any human decisioning, but perhaps I'm...
  7. For anyone else feeling like there games are lost this is how you find your games in the...

in XboX Insiders
    For anyone else feeling like there games are lost this is how you find your games in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/energydrinker27 [link] [comments]
  8. Games and Apps update (Alpha Ring) feels clunky

in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps update (Alpha Ring) feels clunky: Hi all. first time posting here. I’m on the alpha ring and i recently got the newest UI update. Several of my real life friends and people online agree with me when i say the new games and apps...
  9. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  10. feeling let down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    feeling let down: [img] I would love to still be playing this game, however since I installed a new computer I can't access Jigsaw or several others of the games, but I am a premium player and very disappointed at...