Female Ghosts Clan Recruiting! (360)

Discus and support Female Ghosts Clan Recruiting! (360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Level 17; Platinum Division. Must be female and have a mic. Msg me on KIK or XBL: 8a708297-2212-4c31-8ef1-9a77d464856f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SarahxIsxChamp, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Female Ghosts Clan Recruiting! (360)

Level 17; Platinum Division.

Must be female and have a mic.

Msg me on KIK or XBL:

:)

SarahxIsxChamp, Jun 16, 2014
  2. All Female Clan Recruiting! (Ghosts) (360)

We are a small, level 17 Clan. We participate in every Clan War, currently in Platinum division. Must be female and have a mic. If you want to join, search for 'Insta Kill' on the Ghost app OR Msg me on kik / xbox..

3. All Female Clan recruiting... (360)(GHOSTS)

Clan Name: Insta Kill

Clan Tag: [INKs]

Level: 12

Clan Wars: Gold Division

Requirements:

Female

Age 17+

Have a Mic

Must be Active &

Participate in Clan Wars!

If Interested, search Insta Kill on the Ghost App and apply..

Or send me a msg on KIK or XBL :

4. Willowstarr78 Win User

4GC Clan Recruiting- Males and Females

Still recruiting...active clan XBOX and PS3 looking male and female recruits.
  5. Goddess-0AFECC25-F4D Win User

Female Gamer Looking for friends

Hey grillin! I am a female, feel free to PM me anytime!

Did you know that there are also Female Clans looking to recruit?

If you're interested in that, try looking in the "Clan Recruiting" section of the General Discussion forum area.

Joining a clan could possibly introduce you to a new group of female gamers!

Good luck!
  6. SarahxIsxChamp Win User

All Female Clan recruiting... (360)(GHOSTS)

bump

Clan Level 16 now, Platinum Division w/ 1 win towards Diamond.
  7. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

AwN recruiting. more female gamers needed for mw3

Hey krissiboo, check out
    Xbox 360 Clans
    and make a post in the Clan Recruitment forum. We have quite a few females who use our site and might be interested in joining.
  8. Lady Mac vG Win User

RBR4 is recruiting!!!!

All female clan recruiting!! Also our "brother" clan is well. We play hardcore to if interested. Send a message!!! Happy gaming!!!
Thema:

Female Ghosts Clan Recruiting! (360)

1. Female Ghosts Clan Recruiting! (360) - Similar Threads - Female Ghosts Clan

2. gamer being rude and disrespectful towards female gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer being rude and disrespectful towards female gamer: So i have an issue that apparently concerns a microsoft representative who work as a ips technician who decided that he is above the system that deals with players being disrespectful towards...
  3. Your best female character in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your best female character in games: um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3
  4. Looking for females players to add on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for females players to add on xbox: Im 27 married mama bear looking to add fellow lady gamers who also play. I play COD, State of decay 2, lara croft and others, im also a SAHM and play when i can anywhoo add @prettydiymama or reply...
  5. 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one: I play COD, State of decay 2 and alot of others. Just looking to make some female friends, im also married with kids so not really into making friends with dudes....
  6. Xbox One basic controller (white) female headphone jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One basic controller (white) female headphone jack not working: Hello, I've done all the trouble shooting. It is clear that the female headphone jack on the 6 month old controller packed with the Xbox One S no longer works. Everything else works on the...
  7. COD Ghosts & GOW3 - female looking to add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts & GOW3 - female looking to add friends: just looking to add some active players to my list so i can have people online to team up with when i get on daily. doesnt matter where from or anything. just some people who like to play so...
  8. All Female Clan Recruiting! (Ghosts) (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Female Clan Recruiting! (Ghosts) (360): We are a small, level 17 Clan. We participate in every Clan War, currently in Platinum division. Must be female and have a mic. If you want to join, search for 'Insta Kill' on the Ghost app OR...
  9. All Female Clan recruiting... (360)(GHOSTS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Female Clan recruiting... (360)(GHOSTS): Clan Name: Insta Kill Clan Tag: [INKs] Level: 12 Clan Wars: Gold Division Requirements: Female Age 17+ Have a Mic Must be Active & Participate in Clan Wars! If Interested, search Insta...
  10. All Female Ghosts Clan Recruiting.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Female Ghosts Clan Recruiting.: Must be FEMALE, 17 + and have a mic. Looking for active members to participate in Clan Wars. Msg me on live or KIK : f3a9a256-f000-4e22-bf51-d364f962905c