Fetching Online Profile Error Code. MODERN WARFARE

Discus and support Fetching Online Profile Error Code. MODERN WARFARE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. Call of duty wont allow me access. After waiting for the fetching online profile screen to load it shows error code 10272. What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaveBoardman, May 23, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. DaveBoardman
    DaveBoardman Guest

Hi.

Call of duty wont allow me access.

After waiting for the fetching online profile screen to load it shows error code 10272.

What can I do?

:)

DaveBoardman, May 23, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  2. westcreek Win User

disconnected from live...

I have this same problem when playing modern warfare 3...only it's been ongoing since the start of the year for me. My connection is fine and the Xbox is wired. I get booted out after one game and it gives me some error crap with the modern warfare 3 servers.
    Then it will try to fetch my online profile. Honestly what's the deal...I read other people having the same problems here. Is there a universal fix?
  3. ACKERMAN2318 Win User

Error message

The message appears when i try to play COD WWII on multiplayer. When i try to connect to XBOX Live it tries to fetch my online profile and then the error code pops up
  4. ACKERMAN2318 Win User

Error message

So im trying to play COD WWII online and when i try to login in to XBOX Live it starts fetching my online profile then the error message pops up it also has

-,-,C,D,E,F,G,-,-,-,-,-,M,-,-,-,- underneath the error code
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Fetching Online Profile

Hi there BobbyBalboa95,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with UPnP unavailable and fetching the online profile for Call of Duty : WW2. The Hotspot does not have the available configuration to troubleshoot.

I recommend trying the following troubleshooting article:
    UPnP not successful in your network settings

Hope this helps.
  6. Spazpol Win User

Fetching Online Profile

I've been playing online games through my mobile hotspot on my phone. I've never had an issue other than occasional poor service. Ive never had an issue with fetching my online profile on COD WW2 until now. It does not seem to want to "fetch" it.
    I've turned xbox off, including hotspot, disconnected from hotspot (xbox) then reconnected but still no difference. I checked network settings and say all services available. Only thing that changed from play 1 hour ago is my UPnP is unavailable but that should
    be an issue. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Try a hard reset of the console (hold the power icon for a few seconds till it does a full shutdown) and also power cycle your phone. Have you tried that yet?
Thema:

1. Fetching Online Profile Error Code. MODERN WARFARE - Similar Threads - Fetching Online Profile

2. free online play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free online play: my friends have PS4 and they can play fortnite or apex legend online freely but in xbox we should buy gold memberships for playing online even for free games. it's unfair and it's probably the...
  3. Online Play Restricted

in XBoX on Windows
    Online Play Restricted: When I try to play Minecraft Dungeons online I get a message saying Online Play Restricted and I have enabled all privacy options that concern online play but the message is still there and I...
  4. I cannot play Online at all on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot play Online at all on PC.: I went to Privacy Settings>Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety>You can join multiplayer games and I put it to Allow since it was set as Block but when it refreshed the page it set it back to Block....
  5. Debit Card For Xbox Online Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Debit Card For Xbox Online Purchases: Hi, I have a valid visa debit card but don't have a credit card. Can I use this debit card to buy Xbox 360/One contents online?(like games/movies) 02769229-0eb3-4fd8-8780-c292bbffbfcf
  6. Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One X as I felt after 10 years it was due for a change. I stumbled upon an issue where I couldn’t play games like Gears of War 2 online because my old...
  7. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  8. Fetching Online Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fetching Online Profile: I've been playing online games through my mobile hotspot on my phone. I've never had an issue other than occasional poor service. Ive never had an issue with fetching my online profile on COD WW2...
  9. COD WW2 stuck on fetching online profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WW2 stuck on fetching online profile: Help please, is there an issue with COD WW2 with getting online? I get to the “fetching online profile” and it just hangs there? 7e557b31-8149-4a95-be10-ef8c77383be9
  10. Optus Fetch TV powering on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optus Fetch TV powering on Xbox One: Hi I've got an Optus Fetch PVR/STB plugged into the TV via HDMI and an Xbox One plugged into the TV via HDMI. The Fetch box is connected to the network via Ethernet and the Xbox has a Kinect...