FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

Discus and support FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely. bde6f368-f1d2-4b7f-96fb-19a92aec42e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadHiggins1, Sep 13, 2021.

1. ChadHiggins1
    ChadHiggins1 Guest

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... [​IMG]

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... [​IMG]
    These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely.

:)

ChadHiggins1, Sep 13, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window to game the game will crash or pause saying it is syncing. With another black screen .exe file.

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Restart your PC and try again, please.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Help with xbox game pass on PC

Hello Anthony,

Try to sign out and sign back in and check if that corrected the issue. Also make sure you are signed in in the store

If the issue persists, try to go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and check again.
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Can't download GoW4 for PC Play Anywhere

Hi,

With your account logged in, click this
    link
    to check for the list of games that your Xbox Profile is licensed with. Make sure to sign in with the Microsoft account associated with the gamertag that was used to play the said game.

To help resolve your concern with downloading and Gears of War 4 on Windows 10, kindly refer to the solutions below:

Method 1: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store.

Click this
    link
    and perform the steps provided to check for any available updates. After you have completed updating, try to download the game this time from Windows Store and check if it works.

Method 2: Reset the Windows Store Cache.

Kindly perform the following steps on your Windows 10 PC:

1. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.

2. Type WSReset.exe and click OK.

3. The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.

After resetting the Windows Store Cache, try to download the game this time from Windows Store and check if it works.

Keep us posted.
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

stolen xbox

[quote user="onyx62is"]

That's how it is. It requires the password to sign into live. If the system doesn't sign you into live, there's not much you can do with the account.

[/quote]

Well that's the thing, it doesn't sign me into Xbox LIVE, it requires my Windows Live ID Password to sign me in _Offline_ and then will let me connect to Xbox LIVE after clicking an additional OK, followed by my Pass Code.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Error trying to purchase any video on Win 8 Pro 64 bit Xbox video app

Hi there Heavy,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your videos.

You might want to try these steps from answers.microsoft.com

Step 1: I would have you try to reset Store cache and check

• Press Windows logo key + R

• Type “wsreset.exe” on run windows and press enter.

Step 2: Sync the app license

If a license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on your PC, the app might stop working.

To sync your app licenses, follow these steps:

1. On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.

2. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Settings.)

3. Tap or click App updates. If you haven't signed in to the Windows Store, sign in using your Microsoft account.

4. Tap or click Sync licenses.

Also refer.

What to do if you have problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Step 3: Please check the Date and time of the computer and also the location setting of your Microsoft account.

Step 4: Update Music app from store.
    Please let us know how those steps work for you.
Thema:

1. FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... - Similar Threads - FF13 requires check

2. Login requires code sent to cell i don't have anymore. Can't receive code to new number for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login requires code sent to cell i don't have anymore. Can't receive code to new number for...: As the subject line states I no longer have the cell number I initially created my account with. In order to change the cell number I tried the path to change my cell number and get a code sent....
  3. Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement: My GPU is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. I can see the minimum and recommended requirements for halo infinite, but that doesn't tell me if my GPU is fine. As of now, I am unable to run the game...
  4. online access in game that require parental permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    online access in game that require parental permission: I don't know what is wrong but when i play Forza 4 it wont let me get in to the public tunes, auction house, or super 7, I have tried as much as a can to try to get and change my parental...
  5. Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions: I reinstalled windows 11 from an iso downloaded with their official tool and am now unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions (error 0x00000001), i have tried every possible...
  6. Game said it requires Xbox Live, but I didn't know that and don't want to pay the extra.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said it requires Xbox Live, but I didn't know that and don't want to pay the extra.: Recently I bought Forza Horizon 4 for a discounted price due to Black Friday on the Microsoft store. After spending about 9-10 hours downloading the game as it is very large, I was told it could...
  7. FF13-2 Bundle pack not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13-2 Bundle pack not working: Hi, I bought the bundle pack of add ons for FF13-2 today. It has been installed. When I start the game and look at the downloadable content, it looks as though nothing has been bought. I should...
  8. Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?: Im pretty early in the game doing side quests to lvl up. One of them requires me to kill a Meonekton. But these suckers have so much health Is there an easy to way to kill them early game?...
  9. XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available: Hi, I want to get some DLC on final fantasy 13-2 on XBOX 360, but some of them DLC are unavailable Such as : - Lightning's Story: Requiem of the Goddess - Beachwear - A Wondrous Wardrobe...
  10. Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu: Well, if I plug in the Xbox One Controller directly via USB cable, everything works fine. But when I use the Adapter, I can't load a savegame on start nor use the option menu while ingame for...