FF7 Remake not coming to XBO??

Discus and support FF7 Remake not coming to XBO?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I watched the SE E3 event last night and think the FF7 Remake looks great...and then was heartbroken that it only said PS4. Is it reallynot coming to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saeleth, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

I watched the SE E3 event last night and think the FF7 Remake looks great...and then was heartbroken that it only said PS4. Is it reallynot coming to XBox??

:)

Saeleth, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Shigurui Win User

What Are The Great Japanese Games Worth Playing On The XBox ONE

^ The recent FF7 HD port is console exclusive but so far the remake is being touted as play first on ps4. Sony still hold the global publishing rights to FF7, whether that extends to the remake isn't clear. I expect it'll come to xb eventually though, SQ/Enix
    wouldn't want to lose those extra monies.
  3. DevikM Win User

Maybe one year later, is temporal exclusive.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

At the moment it is exclusive, only time & money will sway it to be released on Xbox.
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

the OG FF are sony exclusives unfortunately so we have to buy the PS4 if we want to play it :(
  6. Edgarour Win User

Its possible that it is exclusive one year because we already started to have more catalog of FF in Xbox One
Thema:

1. FF7 Remake not coming to XBO?? - Similar Threads - FF7 Remake coming

2. Remake or second part of Outwars

in XBoX on Windows
    Remake or second part of Outwars: Remake or Second part of Outwars Hi, I wonder who currently owns the rights to Outwars? Maybe a few old gamer know the game Outwars. It was released in 1998 by Microsoft, they probably still...
  3. Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...: The only game I would have saved is FF7 as we have been waiting so long for it but as its being talked again, I am not sure what I would pick. Maybe Echo the dolphin and have a fully immersive...
  4. Remake Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remake Game: If you could have two remade games what would you're games be? For me Star Wars Jedi Academy and True Crime 36e22982-7e3a-49bc-9753-ec9efa7f19d7
  5. Sonic Adventure remake for Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventure remake for Xbox One S: I think there should be a sonic adventure remake on Xbox one. 6a1c3c95-dac2-4da1-af29-6890aab953a9
  6. Remakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remakes: The original Black Ops I would love to see remade. As well as the first Red Dead and Oblivion. bb2e09e9-fdbd-4c2b-b03d-f596e74d3c09
  7. XIII remake marking the possibility of a sequel

in XBoX on Consoles
    XIII remake marking the possibility of a sequel: As you heard it was announced that PS2 game XIII is getting a remake for all platforms, I think it marks the chances of getting a sequel is really high, what you guys think?...
  8. DLC Problems Resident Evil 2 Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Problems Resident Evil 2 Remake: Hi everyone, I bought the Resident Evil 2 Remake Deluxe Edition from the Microsoft Store... I installed the game and every DLC, But I got a problem with the Original Sound track DLC, when this...
  9. Don't want to fight Tyrant? Just don't fight him 4head Resident Evil 2 (remake)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't want to fight Tyrant? Just don't fight him 4head Resident Evil 2 (remake): *SPOILERS AHEAD* I started playing the Resident Evil 2 remake tonight and started off as Claire. I got as far as opening the secret passage way. I never fought Tyrant. Capcom made a few tweaks...
  10. Shenmue 3? Is it PS4 only same with FF7?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shenmue 3? Is it PS4 only same with FF7?: Much better way to put forward your argument OP :) 87f74eee-2ba6-4ada-9bbd-35d33a1b94d9