FH3 ultimate addon bundle

Discus and support FH3 ultimate addon bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happened to the FH3 ultimate addon bundle in the xbox store??? It was there last week on offer for £29.99, coz i saw it there when i brought FH3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ace Chewie, Feb 12, 2019 at 5:32 PM.

1. Ace Chewie
    Ace Chewie Guest

What happened to the FH3 ultimate addon bundle in the xbox store??? It was there last week on offer for £29.99, coz i saw it there when i brought FH3 standard edition.. and planned to buy it this week on payday!! Whats more i can only find it by google
    searching on my phone and its reedem code only.. why??? If id known it was gonma be removed i wouldnt of brought the standard edition, im very annoyed and puzzled!!!!

:)

2. Ace Chewie Win User

Yeah i knew that Parity.. im asking why Its not available at all anymore? not in the store on my xbox anyway.. and it was about 4 days ago!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey Ace,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Unfortunately, there is no one on the forums that would know exactly why an item gets removed from the marketplace. That is usually up to both sides, the developers and the marketplace. Try requesting information on the
    forza forums
    for more details.
  4. {Parity} Win User

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do about pricing. If it was a reduced price it was probably for a limited time and the time for the sale has ended. You can contact
    Xbox Support if you have specific questions about pricing.
  5. M3ikl Win User

Size of preloaded game is missing in used HDD space - preload done or not?

Hello Mister Cizl,

thanks for your reply!

I just checked what happens when I go to the store.

Under the thumbnail of FH3 Ultimate Edition there is an info that I already purchased the product.

When I select it there is a button "manage" (could be a different word with same meaning, I have another language on the XBox).

When I select it I get into the install info where FH3 is listed with 47.x GB of internal used space and all addons of the Ultimate Edition with 10 MB each. I just tried to start the game again, but this time I got a strange error message. I should insert
    a disk if I have one (I don't because it's a digital purchase) and the error code was 0x803F8001.

I hope you can tell me what's wrong there.

Thanks!
  6. Error404BOT Win User

Got a question for a game

Yes, it will be. In fact, the Pre-Order Bundlerder Bundle includes Ace combat 6 as an addon when you purchase the bundle. So yes, it will be backwards compatible once it does release.
Thema:

1. FH3 ultimate addon bundle - Similar Threads - FH3 ultimate addon

2. Paid full price for FH3 on xbox and later got banned on PC for piracy. Is there any chance for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid full price for FH3 on xbox and later got banned on PC for piracy. Is there any chance for ...: As I said in the title, I have purchased FH3 on the release day, paid £55 for it, played it for around 100 hours and then I have sold my XBOX along with the game. Later I got nostalgic and pirated...
  3. FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH3 - LOCKED PRIVILEGE: This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: Hi everyone I have had this issue since I first bought Forza Horizon 3 and have seen other people having the same issue. Every time I go to access new paints or the auction house this message pops...
  4. xbox elite controller fh3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller fh3?: Hello I got a xbox one elite controller for my windows 10 pc about 1 weeks ago and love it. Just wondering will forza horizon 4 support it? 680ab07f-f4b4-4453-88f0-572f271efc14
  5. UK - Game Pass £79 offer with FM7 and FH3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    UK - Game Pass £79 offer with FM7 and FH3: Hi, I have been trying to purchase the above deal in the UK (which is still valid in the UK including the 1st October). It won't provide an option to buy, jist subscribe for the monthly amount. I...
  6. FH4 and FH3, a suggestion that will vastly improve scene realism.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 and FH3, a suggestion that will vastly improve scene realism.: FH4 has the same gross graphics flaw as all race games - reversed vertical perspective (see images below). In real-life cities/towns, buildings appear to lean in towards the street in front of...
  7. [fh3] optimizing for your pc!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [fh3] optimizing for your pc!: Before yesterday I bought my fh3, installed it correctly, so everything ok. I went to play and the game was locked in the message of optimizing for your pc ... 62% after about three hours so I...
  8. Problem with my Copy of FH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my Copy of FH3: Hello, i bought the Game "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition" on Monday, 18.06.2018, 01:15 CET. At this Time there was an Offer for 50% of the ragular Price (at this Time for 13 Hours). I payed...
  9. New xbox fh3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox fh3 code: Hello, I bought an XBOX ONE S with FH3 Hotwheels edition (500gb). When i created my account at the xbox I had an paper with a code that said if i type this code into the xbox i will get forza...
  10. FH3 Ultimate content not accessible in Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Ultimate content not accessible in Store: Hello there. I bought FH3 Ultimate on Amazon as Code card. I redeemed my code on the website and was able to download the game to my XBox One. But on the Windows Store the game only said...