FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.

Discus and support FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My parents have removed parental control I can access nearly all online features except the multiplayer? does anyone know how to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Niels_2000, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Niels_2000
    Niels_2000 Guest

FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.

My parents have removed parental control I can access nearly all online features except the multiplayer? does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Niels_2000, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Niels_2000 Win User

Thank you i am stupid did xbox i stead of pc
  3. Nathan Sparrow Win User

Hello Niels_2000,

To answer this question, we must first understand that Forza Horizon 4 has several modes, generally divided into two types:

1. Single player mode, only you and AI in the game, you can have a game in this mode, no one will bother you, you can also use this independent space to test the performance of the car and make the best Modify, you can also choose to
    hone your driving skills. In this mode, Xbox Live Gold is not required.

2. Online mode, in this mode, all game players, there will be a lot of players participating in the competition under each level, the winners get the best reward, according to the ranking, you have the opportunity to participate in
    the official invitational tournament If you get a certain ranking, you will receive a corresponding cash reward. In this mode, Xbox Live Gold is required.
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Grand Theft Auto V

^Because BAD, I don't see how parental controls can block your storage space. Parental controls are about blocking content, not memory/storage.
  5. Laxuuus Win User

Change xbox birth data. Child Profile

Is it possible then to associate this account as a parent account?

because I'm having trouble with Forza Horizon 3

When I try to download a look of a car in the game the following error is displayed:

Privilege blocked

"This feature is blocked by the parental control settings of xbox live"
  6. denis97g Win User

FH4 Parental Control

you should check your privacy and safety settings to see if they are set on allow.
Thema:

1. FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed. - Similar Threads - FH4 feature blocked

2. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  3. Succes fh4 bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Succes fh4 bug: I have a problem with success: "Reward due" or you have to make 3 rounds of Goliath with a car Edition Forza, I have already tried several times but yet it does not unlock ... I give everything to...
  4. Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag: Streaming improved on Forza Horizon 4 now, very few stutters as a few weeks ago, good image quality, even input lag from latest few firmware is eventually fixed! I'm very confident to have a good...
  5. FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings: Every few times I start the game it has forgotten its graphics settings. And the control settings don't work properly. Also, I use a translator. 90974d1c-6fb5-419d-bdda-251666f63a0c
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable).: Ich spiele FH4 auf dem PC und meiner Xbox one S. Seit ein paar Tagen haben ich das Problem das ich am PC keine Inhalte wie Lackierungen, Desings, Tunings, Autokäufe, Levelaufstiege oder...
  7. Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]: Well, I changed my username a couple of weeks ago from kojote666 to ExNought (btw. I am 100% sure I never used my free namechange but couldn't be bothered to put up with the MS Support) Today I...
  8. FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: Split from this thread. I'm having the same problem on PC. Forza Horizon 4 I cannot download liveries because of this, and I have no parental settings set. 774d9550-a80e-4087-8951-ec21a661aabe
  9. FH4 This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: Im playing FH4 on Windos but i cant use any online features. I have the ultimate edition if that helps. My account is a parent account. I get this message when i try (This feature is blocked per...
  10. FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: When i try to go "Find new tunes" in forza 4 i only get the "Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings". So i searched up how to fix it but every fix said that i needed an...