FH4 Fortune Island

Discus and support FH4 Fortune Island in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was looking to buy Fortune Island for Forza Horizon 4, the DLC. My brother and I have separate profiles, and we both play Forza Horizon 4. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingGarlicGas, Dec 3, 2019.

1. FH4 Fortune Island

I was looking to buy Fortune Island for Forza Horizon 4, the DLC. My brother and I have separate profiles, and we both play Forza Horizon 4. If I bought the Fortune Island DLC and use the DLC, will my brother be able to use the same DLC, or does he have
    to but a separate one? If ya'll have any suggestions on how 2 accounts can share a DLC, please share!

:)

KingGarlicGas, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

What's your favorite DLC of 2018?

I would have to say Fortune Island for FH4.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

FH4 Fortune Island

If I'm not mistaken, he should be able to play the DLC too since it's installed. I'm not 100% sure when it comes to DLCs, but you may just have to make sure your profile is set as the Home for that console.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Fh4 fortune island

Hey there Rikkertvd Beek!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to load up your DLC.

Since this is something affecting your DLC only, I would suggest that you look through our support page entitled

Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One
    . It has some steps that you can use to try and recover it if you don't have it populate in game.

If that does not resolve the issue, then I would suggest removing and redownloading your account as outlined in

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    . That should load your profile back as up to date as possible.

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Fh4 fortune island

As mentioned by Frathos.

Try doing a hard reset/power cycle on your console.
  6. Frathos Win User

Fh4 fortune island

Do you have the Ultimate edition or did you purchase the DLC? If so then try going to dashboard then quit game and restart. You may need to power cycle your console too and/or clear cache (press and hold power button on console until it turns off).

If the above two ownership types don't apply to you then know that Fortune Island isn't included automatically with Game Pass standard edition so that is probably why it is sending you to the store page if you are just a Game Pass Forza Horizon 4 player.
Thema:

FH4 Fortune Island

1. FH4 Fortune Island - Similar Threads - FH4 Fortune Island

2. [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?

in XboX Insiders
    [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?: Trying to install FH4 via the Xbox(Beta) app but I'm getting horrendous download speeds 5-9mb/sec when I'm usually running 200+. Any solutions? submitted by /u/ZenicAllfather [link] [comments]
  3. I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help: So, I won Forza Horizon 4 last year in a giveaway. After playing for a while I decided I wanted the Ultimate Edition. I managed to get it for Christmas and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I managed to...
  4. Problem with FH4 ON PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with FH4 ON PC.: Hello guys I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 I just completed that mission with autumn,spring,winter and after that the game keep crashing/closing random and I don't know what to do please...
  5. FH4 DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 DLC not working: i just bought the expansions for forza on my pc windows store says they are installed but in the game its saying it still needs to be everything else worked besides the lego and island packs...
  6. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  7. FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 - feature is blocked because of parental control, after parental control is removed.: My parents have removed parental control I can access nearly all online features except the multiplayer? does anyone know how to fix this? 71f8a5ce-4947-4b2a-8988-e4cd6547861f
  8. Succes fh4 bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Succes fh4 bug: I have a problem with success: "Reward due" or you have to make 3 rounds of Goliath with a car Edition Forza, I have already tried several times but yet it does not unlock ... I give everything to...
  9. Bug? FH4 Fortune Island

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug? FH4 Fortune Island: Good day, I have problems with the treasure hunt at DLC Fortune Island. Have for the 1st treasure hunt the RAM Rebel TRX Concept and should pass in the speed camera zone vertex and get at least 1...
  10. Fh4 fortune island

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh4 fortune island: I have instaled fortune island expansion, but if i play fh4 and i want to travel to fortune island, their sendin me back to the store who says that i allready istalled the pack. Please help,...