(FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer

Discus and support (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ForcedSilver, Dec 20, 2019.

1. ForcedSilver
    ForcedSilver Guest

I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my game progress had been deleted on Forza. I wanted to know if there was a way to recover the data from
    my old account.

:)

ForcedSilver, Dec 20, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the forums!

Your save data its on the cloud, if you are using your same account, you only need to install the game again and your save file will sync with the cloud.

Regards!
  3. {Parity} Win User

If the game data has been deleted there is no way to recover it.
  4. Jheychh Win User

DLC transfers

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old gamertag to my new one ??
  5. Jheychh Win User

Transferring data to new console?

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old name to my new one ????
  6. Mister Maka Win User

I changed my gamertag but I didn't change!

Hey there sobhan hasanloo!

Sorry to hear about the Gamertag change trouble, if you sign in over on
    account.microsoft.com
    , do you see any recent transactions that have gone through? If so, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support to look into the GT change issue.
Thema:

1. (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer - Similar Threads - FH4 changed gamertag

2. FH4 Profile invalid.

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Profile invalid.: My FH4 (PC) crashed. Reopened it and it said profile invalid. Error code E:47-0. Sent a support ticket. Got no reply. Read that you basically lose everything when this happens. I spent...
  3. Can't play FH4 Online (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play FH4 Online (PC): Hi, I've been an avid FH4 player on PC since its launch and never really had any huge issues like this. So every time I open the game it gives me some random seasonal event that is not the one...
  4. Fh4 game crashing every single time

in XboX Insiders
    Fh4 game crashing every single time: I love playing Forza on my PC and after a while i go to play it again and it crashes everytime. I uninstall and redownload again keeps crashing anyone have recommendations or having same issue?...
  5. FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4- Feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings: Hi My son is 11 and gets the message above when he ties to Fine Tunes his cars on Forza Horizon 4. Is this because it gives access to inappropriate material or is it a bug?...
  6. FH4 not connecting.

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 not connecting.: I'm trying to play FH4 online but whenever I try to connect, it comes up with this. My internet is fine, and I can get into other things like Steam, UPlay, XBOX (beta), etc. image: [img]...
  7. Lego Speed Champions Add on for FH4 paid for and installed, yet keeps telling me to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Speed Champions Add on for FH4 paid for and installed, yet keeps telling me to buy it...: Hi I have just paid for and installed LSC add on with a Game Pass discount, however when I try to access it in-game it sends me to the Microsoft store to get me to buy it again. It even says that...
  8. Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4: Hello, i have just bought Forza Horizon 4 as it was 50% off, as soon as i started trying to install it I've been getting this error message: 0x80242020 i've tried researching a fix via the forums...
  9. Steering Wheel Problem Fh4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steering Wheel Problem Fh4: Hello, i have problem with my G920 and Fh4 on xbox. The problem is when i Turn slightly my steering wheel car is going to maximum turn. I cant find options for that. Please help (Srry for my...
  10. Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]: Well, I changed my username a couple of weeks ago from kojote666 to ExNought (btw. I am 100% sure I never used my free namechange but couldn't be bothered to put up with the MS Support) Today I...