(FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer

Discus and support (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ForcedSilver, Dec 20, 2019.

1. ForcedSilver
    ForcedSilver Guest

I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my game progress had been deleted on Forza. I wanted to know if there was a way to recover the data from
    my old account.

:)

ForcedSilver, Dec 20, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the forums!

Your save data its on the cloud, if you are using your same account, you only need to install the game again and your save file will sync with the cloud.

Regards!
  3. {Parity} Win User

If the game data has been deleted there is no way to recover it.
  4. Jheychh Win User

DLC transfers

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old gamertag to my new one ??
  5. Jheychh Win User

Transferring data to new console?

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old name to my new one ????
  6. nazzy#1672 Win User

my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it

o ok i'll try that, thanks
Thema:

1. (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer - Similar Threads - FH4 changed gamertag

2. Can I play the elminator on FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the elminator on FH4: Yesterday, I bought the game (ON PC) and I had a problem (teredo is unable to qualify)... My question is can I play ( The Eliminator tour) or not? 07a59df4-7a31-43dd-9dc6-3bc09be06fdc
  3. [FH4] Unfriended friend still showing in in-game leaderboards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [FH4] Unfriended friend still showing in in-game leaderboards: Hello, I play Forza Horizon 4 on PC (MS Store) and recently I unfriended someone through the Xbox app. Problem is, that person is still showing up in every leaderboard and comparison (completed...
  4. Cant connect FH4 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect FH4 Online: Hi, I couldn't connect online for like 2 months and tried literally everything and I don't know what to do atm. Here some screenshots about current situation: [img] [img] [img]...
  5. FH5 - Can't import FH4 Liveries.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 - Can't import FH4 Liveries.: When I go to import my FH4 liveries it briefly says "syncing" but nothing happens and I have a blank page. One time I got a popup for importing but no progress there, I left it for a couple of...
  6. Wrong account ban XBOX app FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong account ban XBOX app FH4: Disclaimer: I bought Forza Horizon 4 game to make youtube videos. I'm a student and I live with my roommate, we have one PC. Sometimes I allow him to play on my account. My roommate played on my...
  7. My GPU is not being used at all for FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GPU is not being used at all for FH4: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and just yesterday I installed FH4. When I loaded up, the ingame benchmark suggested I play at all low settings. However, my frame rate is still quite low...
  8. Account Switching in FH4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Switching in FH4: Hi I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft store yesterday. My brother and I want to play but on different accounts. So could someone please tell me what I can do to switch accounts?...
  9. FH4 keybinds requiring stupid keybinds on controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 keybinds requiring stupid keybinds on controller: I want X as my upshift, B as downshift, and A as clutch, but with the stupid requirement of the map keybind when making something custom I cant do (mod removed) about it. This wasn’t a problem...
  10. Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]: Well, I changed my username a couple of weeks ago from kojote666 to ExNought (btw. I am 100% sure I never used my free namechange but couldn't be bothered to put up with the MS Support) Today I...