FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading

Discus and support FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Suite un reformatage quand j'essaye de lancer Forza Horizon 4 cela me met "Synchronisation des données (C'est bientôt fini) 0%" et ça reste... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TBDawn02, Jul 10, 2019.

1. TBDawn02
    TBDawn02 Guest

FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading

Bonjour,

Suite un reformatage quand j'essaye de lancer Forza Horizon 4 cela me met "Synchronisation des données (C'est bientôt fini) 0%" et ça reste bloqué 0% je ne sais pas pourquoi...

Peut importe le nombre de temps que je le laisse dessus, ça n'avance pas.

J'ai Defender d'activé, Windows Store pareil aucune mis jour en attente, aucun programme qui bloque Forza et l connection Xbox est parfaite (Nat Ouvert et Toredo ok).

Je comprend vraiment pas FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading :(

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

Following a reformatting when I try to launch Forza Horizon 4 it puts me "Data synchronization (It's almost over) 0%" and it's still stuck at 0% I don't know why...

No matter how long I leave it on, it doesn't go anywhere.

I have Defender enabled, Windows Store like no pending updates, no program that blocks Forza and there Xbox connection is perfect (Nat Open and Toredo ok).

I really don't understand FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading :(

:)

TBDawn02, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. You will have to reinstall all profiles, games and apps but that should resolve your issue. Hope
    this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello TBDawn02!

Thanks for providing more information and details.

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game from your PC.

Try that and let us know if that helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. TBDawn02 Win User

Hi !

It must be a misunderstanding because I play Forza 4 on PC, should I put it on so it'll be more obvious?

Sorry about that
  5. KledTheDinosaur Win User

Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

Well i had an issue:when i tried to sign in to the xbox app,the app told me i have no internet.I have resolved this issue,another issue that i had was when i pressed start in the first menu in forza(fh4):

1.it would have went into loading and on the down right edge of the screen it would show like usual "loading please wait" and it would never load

2.it would pop up the syncing data loading tab and it would get stuck at 0%
  6. Pierretekk Win User

Lost my gamesave in FH4

If it has been deleted or overwritten there is no way to recover it. What exactly happened when you lost it?
    Since FH4 release I played the game on my Xbox. Few days ago I wanted to play FH4 for the first time on my Computer. But the game on the PC havent had loaded my Xbox Gamesave. After I switched back to my Xbox and it loaded my Gamesave from the PC...Maybe a
    sync issue and it is a total disaster to loose my FH4 Acc.
Thema:

1. FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading - Similar Threads - FH4 Synchronisation chargement

2. FH4 Failed to resolve the server address

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Failed to resolve the server address: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox Beta app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. I t says it is "Unable to join session."...
  3. FH4: Dirt-Rennen 2 (Ambleside) lädt nicht[Translation-FH4: Dirt Race 2 (Ambleside) does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4: Dirt-Rennen 2 (Ambleside) lädt nicht[Translation-FH4: Dirt Race 2 (Ambleside) does not...: Hallo, als ich Forza Horizon 4 (Ultimate) endlich "Bereit zum Start" hatte, begann ich meine "Rennkarriere". Das zweite Dirt-Rennen erwies sich als recht anspruchsvoll, weshalb ich nach mehreren...
  4. mon jeu (fh4) quitte en cours de lancement[Translation-my game (fh4) leaves during launch]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mon jeu (fh4) quitte en cours de lancement[Translation-my game (fh4) leaves during launch]: Quand je lance le jeu, il démarre comme il faut il charge et tout... jusqu'ici, rien d'anormal. Puis, après avoir affiché les commandes pour la manette, l'écran devient noir et ça revient sur le...
  5. (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer: I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my game progress had been deleted on Forza. I...
  6. My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...: Hello, After the latest FH4 update (series 17) my game crashes every time I start the game. I use Windows 10, GTX 1060 3gb and an Intel i5 7400k. Anyone else with the same issue? Best regards...
  7. [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?

in XboX Insiders
    [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?: Trying to install FH4 via the Xbox(Beta) app but I'm getting horrendous download speeds 5-9mb/sec when I'm usually running 200+. Any solutions? submitted by /u/ZenicAllfather [link] [comments]
  8. FH4 Fortune Island

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 Fortune Island: I was looking to buy Fortune Island for Forza Horizon 4, the DLC. My brother and I have separate profiles, and we both play Forza Horizon 4. If I bought the Fortune Island DLC and use the DLC,...
  9. I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my FH4 Ultimate Edition and no one seems to wanna help: So, I won Forza Horizon 4 last year in a giveaway. After playing for a while I decided I wanted the Ultimate Edition. I managed to get it for Christmas and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I managed to...
  10. Problem with FH4 ON PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with FH4 ON PC.: Hello guys I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 I just completed that mission with autumn,spring,winter and after that the game keep crashing/closing random and I don't know what to do please...