FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading

Discus and support FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Suite un reformatage quand j'essaye de lancer Forza Horizon 4 cela me met "Synchronisation des données (C'est bientôt fini) 0%" et ça reste... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TBDawn02, Jul 10, 2019.

1. TBDawn02
    TBDawn02 Guest

FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading

Bonjour,

Suite un reformatage quand j'essaye de lancer Forza Horizon 4 cela me met "Synchronisation des données (C'est bientôt fini) 0%" et ça reste bloqué 0% je ne sais pas pourquoi...

Peut importe le nombre de temps que je le laisse dessus, ça n'avance pas.

J'ai Defender d'activé, Windows Store pareil aucune mis jour en attente, aucun programme qui bloque Forza et l connection Xbox est parfaite (Nat Ouvert et Toredo ok).

Je comprend vraiment pas FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading :(

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

Following a reformatting when I try to launch Forza Horizon 4 it puts me "Data synchronization (It's almost over) 0%" and it's still stuck at 0% I don't know why...

No matter how long I leave it on, it doesn't go anywhere.

I have Defender enabled, Windows Store like no pending updates, no program that blocks Forza and there Xbox connection is perfect (Nat Open and Toredo ok).

I really don't understand FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading :(

:)

TBDawn02, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Xbox Fan,

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. You will have to reinstall all profiles, games and apps but that should resolve your issue. Hope
    this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello TBDawn02!

Thanks for providing more information and details.

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game from your PC.

Try that and let us know if that helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. TBDawn02 Win User

Hi !

It must be a misunderstanding because I play Forza 4 on PC, should I put it on so it'll be more obvious?

Sorry about that
  5. Pierretekk Win User

Lost my gamesave in FH4

If it has been deleted or overwritten there is no way to recover it. What exactly happened when you lost it?
    Since FH4 release I played the game on my Xbox. Few days ago I wanted to play FH4 for the first time on my Computer. But the game on the PC havent had loaded my Xbox Gamesave. After I switched back to my Xbox and it loaded my Gamesave from the PC...Maybe a
    sync issue and it is a total disaster to loose my FH4 Acc.
  6. KledTheDinosaur Win User

Xbox sign in menu says im not connected to internet

Well i had an issue:when i tried to sign in to the xbox app,the app told me i have no internet.I have resolved this issue,another issue that i had was when i pressed start in the first menu in forza(fh4):

1.it would have went into loading and on the down right edge of the screen it would show like usual "loading please wait" and it would never load

2.it would pop up the syncing data loading tab and it would get stuck at 0%
Thema:

1. FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading - Similar Threads - FH4 Synchronisation chargement

2. Can’t Get in to FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Get in to FH4: I can’t even lod to the game of FH4 It will back to the home page when the game load to warning page. Almost two weeks been this situation. I’m using the disc with my Xbox one s. I’ve try...
  3. FH4 Ultimate banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 Ultimate banned: Hey, so i got banned in Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition 2 months ago. I tried to get unbanned but no one was responding. I got banned right after Storm Island DLC came out. The question is- Why...
  4. Lost my gamesave in FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my gamesave in FH4: Hi there, Few days ago 05/22/2019 I lost my Xbox Forza Horizon 4 Gamesave. I dont rally know what I should do and it is possible to get my stats back? Yours sincerely Pierre...
  5. Xbox fh4 pull meets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fh4 pull meets: A discussion for those who enjoy the game fh4/meets/pulls and more .please keet it clean and off the streets . 5c60ca34-7415-4fa5-9f4f-748369e9fdd7
  6. FH4 E:f-0 Error Code

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 E:f-0 Error Code: I was playing the game fine 2 days ago when the game started crashing during the first loading screen. I play Forza Horizon 4 on PC and have never experienced issues like this, the game usually...
  7. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?": Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought...
  8. reinstaled FH4 lost game buckup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reinstaled FH4 lost game buckup: yesterday i reinstaled Forza horizon 4 from the store on a new HDD but there is no my results when i started the game first there was a synchronization but it is completely new it there an...
  9. FH4 doesnt let me browse tunes and says that it is permitted in parental guide settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 doesnt let me browse tunes and says that it is permitted in parental guide settings: cant use any of the online tunes since FH4 asks to check parental settings. This is very strange since it was all good about a week ago. Also my account is set as adult not child....
  10. I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.: Hi guys! I wanted to go to Fortune Island in the game, so I bought it because it was marked as an extension pack. When I looked at the XBOX store, I saw that if I bought an Ultimate Pack, I...