FH5 Hot wheels

Discus and support FH5 Hot wheels in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels expansion pack last night, and it downloaded. But whenever I start Forza and go to the hot wheels tab in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kidneykid106648, Aug 8, 2022.

1. FH5 Hot wheels

I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels expansion pack last night, and it downloaded. But whenever I start Forza and go to the hot wheels tab in the pause menu and press A to travel to hot wheels park, it plays the trailer but says I need to purchase the premium add-ons bundle. It also does that same thing when I drive to the hot wheels marker on the map. What do I do?

:)

kidneykid106648, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure that the expansion pack is installed on your games and add-ons by following the steps below:

In your games list, focus on the game Forza Horizon 5, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons from there click the game icon and from there you will see all the packs that you need to install. Make sure that it is installed.
  3. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Horizon3/Hot Wheels bundle pack

When it's showing you uninstall is that show on the Hot Wheels pack or just for Forza Horizon 3?

If it's on the Hot Wheels pack then that means it's already installed.
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

Game Purchase

If you pause the game and the menu comes up, navigate to the Hot Wheels tab and select go to or travel to Hot Wheels Island. It's a great DLC, I hope you and your son will enjoy it.
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

FH5 Hot wheels

1. FH5 Hot wheels - Similar Threads - FH5 Hot wheels

2. FH5 Lost saved game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Lost saved game progress: hello, my last saved game are missing at tuesday september 20th, i run Forza Horizon 5 on PC microsoft store with game pass, sync data 0% went so long and i thought it stuck, bcs this never...
  3. New Xbox Series X FH5 controller weak Bluetooth connection with PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Series X FH5 controller weak Bluetooth connection with PC: Exactly what the title says, ever since I got the controller when it released (it's the LE transparent FH5 one) this has been an issue but just recently its been really getting on my nerves. It...
  4. Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...: Hi! I got the Xbox ultimate! I've been enjoying fh5 a lot and I've thought of purchasing the game on steam. However, would my progress be saved? And transferred? 77ac1a4d-4f8f-40f8-9dad-64f2f845ea38
  5. Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed: I have tried literally every single thing the microsoft employees have said in other threads. Nothing fixed it I still cannot play the game and honestly i just don't know what to do, no fix works....
  6. Fh5 error code 0x8007042b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fh5 error code 0x8007042b: after i dwonloaded the latsets update in forza horizon 5 and i luanched it it said error code 0x8007042b pls help me so i can drift my R34 Skyline and MK4 Supra! 15693518-8d53-47a2-b803-1aa36792a108
  7. How do i back up FH5 progession

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i back up FH5 progession: Hello there, i have a question. How do i back up my fh5 savefile (what cars, accolades i have and what races i have completed) on pc. Have a nice day d02388dc-9fbb-4947-bb1e-2ea7d50d0ea0
  8. i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen: i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen 523bb36e-67d0-4829-a969-17a1997e3325
  9. How to undo save sync FH5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to undo save sync FH5 on PC: Hello, I have been playing a good long while on FH5 and after making some upgrades to my PC I decided to download FH5 on it an play. I had already played FH5 on this device before previously...
  10. drive doesnt show up only when try to install fh5 but shows up when i try to install fh4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    drive doesnt show up only when try to install fh5 but shows up when i try to install fh4: So i tried downloading fh5 onto my ssd because its optimization sucks and normal drives can't run it, and now the it doesn't let me choose any other drive than my C: drive, when i try to download...